Hotels In The West End Of Ottawa Please!

Have any of you seeing SP's staying at the Travelodge Ottawa?

A gentleman last night told me the Travelodge is super nice and has been renovated.

Is it convinient and discreet for gents?

I feel :sad:homeless all the hotels in Ottawa are fully booked!

Do you have any suggestion of Friendly SP Hotels in The West End of Ottawa, please?

Thank you all and have an awesome day!;)

Amanda

Travel Lodge is convenient and discreet ... right off the 417 on Carling ... but it's a dump in my opinion ... same with the hotel adjacent to it ...

Used to work out of travel lodge from time to time ( about 4 years ago) the rooms were not dumpy..they were CLEAN & tastefully decorated ( the place next door too, just finished renovations back then tho) only thing with the T.L is that there are floors that require that pass card thingy for the elevator, just be sure to indicate you want a ground floor room or a floor with easy access ( because you have family dropping by ;) ) oh yeah, and I love the T.L pool has a ginormous slide !!!! WOO HOOOOO!!! So much fun :D when you have time to Kill ..Good Luck!!

Amanda, as Vanessa stated, the Travelodge at 417/Carling is fine.

It's easy access to the highway. As well, you are within walking distance of Hampton Park, where they have a grocery store and Westgate Mall, which has a huge Shoppers Drug Mart. You should be very comfortable there.

Sexy luscious Busty Vanessa!

I feel most of the time hopelessly heterossexual but i truly wish i could play with your boobs, OMG they are sooooooooo sexy mmmmmmm

looking at them make me sooooooooooo horny!

Thank you for sharing about the hotel, you are such a nice sexy girl!

Used to work out of travel lodge from time to time ( about 4 years ago) the rooms were not dumpy..they were CLEAN & tastefully decorated ( the place next door too, just finished renovations back then tho) only thing with the T.L is that there are floors that require that pass card thingy for the elevator, just be sure to indicate you want a ground floor room or a floor with easy access ( because you have family dropping by ;) ) oh yeah, and I love the T.L pool has a ginormous slide !!!! WOO HOOOOO!!! So much fun :D when you have time to Kill ..Good Luck!!

Additional Comments:

Amanda, as Vanessa stated, the Travelodge at 417/Carling is fine.

It's easy access to the highway. As well, you are within walking distance of Hampton Park, where they have a grocery store and Westgate Mall, which has a huge Shoppers Drug Mart. You should be very comfortable there.

Angela! You are a gem and

thank you for been helpful and a true friend.

A gentleman told me that you were the best lay he ever had!

Additional Comments:

There have been some problems lately with LE and Security staff at that hotel.. We stopped working there because of that.

The the security guards will stop your clients, and you. And they will call the police and have you removed from the hotel and tresspassed!

You mean the Travelodge on Carling Ave?

Has any other sex worker experience that as well?

OMG!:sad:

If you really want to go further west in Ottawa, try the Holiday Inn Select in Kanata. Nice hotel and it is on priceline if you bid. Right off the Queensway and easy to get to with free parking.

:rolleyes:Does the Holiday Inn Select In Kanata has Key Cards to the

elevators, please?

If you really want to go further west in Ottawa, try the Holiday Inn Select in Kanata. Nice hotel and it is on priceline if you bid. Right off the Queensway and easy to get to with free parking.