40 year old massage for your muscle St James

Guest S***tgu**9

That's curvy woman...Lisa. saw her first about a year ago and has become a regular fave. she is super fun, sexy, very nicely tanned, beautiful eyes/smile and impeccably clean, as is her st.james apt. incall. She is curvy as her ad states, not a spinner if that's your thing ...nice bum and boobs , super fresh everywhere..not a clock watcher at all...she does the massage option as well as g...f...e.. cheers

Yes, that's Lisa. She's very friendly and pleasant. She's not quite a BBW, depending how you define the term. I had a very enjoyable massage session with her. She also does the whole meal deal for a higher price.

Anybody know anything about this lady

Where is the link bro ? Would love to get some more details if u know what i mean

Yes, Lisa, curvy woman. Not much else to say, as all above reviews are ���� on. More defining location is beside Grace hospital. Very easy going and accommodating. Price is fair. I enjoyed my one time with her but would not repeat. Just a preference for younger is all.