Anyone find duos to be worth it?

Just a question. Does anyone find duos to be worth it? I tried one before and found my self paying more attention to one lady and I felt like I was being neglectful. Anyone else care to chime in?

Hehe.....They are so worth it, if the ladies are in sync with each other. It comes down to are you looking for a FMF or a FFM - if the first - they should be focusing all their attention on you. If its the second, they need to make sure you are also included and not get carried away with each other.

I have done one that was not a success. Turns out she was so shy, wasn't into the older man, and was so young, that even though I was in my 30's, I was still an old lady in her eyes. It was set up basically because the client couldn't seem to get her interested in him, and he thought that by bringing me in, she would somehow change. Even with my magic, I could not get her to relax and enjoy herself.

So, if booking a duo, make sure the 2 ladies are really into each other, and love spending time with each other. If you ever wanted to see a great duo, Sophia and Katherine are amazing together. You'll thank me later. xo

• Like 7

Where are Sophia and Katherine based out of?

Sophia is based out of St John and Fredericton (NB) and Katerine typically advertises in Halifax and Sydney (NS). However, they do seem to visit each other on occasion.

In fact, you can see a post by Sophia at this very moment about her visiting Halifax and offering time with Katherine:

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=233209

My own one experience with a duo was a bit of a let-down, and Maeghan's advice above is very good. In my case the ladies advertised themselves as interactive friends but it certainly didn't seem the case, and it felt more like I spent some time with each of them individually rather than enjoying the thrills of a group adventure. They were both pleasant, but it was not the experience I was hoping for and the chemistry wasn't there that day.

Nevertheless, the idea remains a fantasy and I do hope to someday make another attempt. Indeed, having enjoyed meeting Sophia and knowing of Katherine's wonderful reputation, I don't doubt that Meaghen's words are correct here as well, and time together with them would be memorable.

• Like 2

Have only had one duo. Sophia and Katherine and what an incredible time it was. Two very beautiful and amazing ladies. Never knew life could be so good.

• Like 4

Where are Sophia and Katherine based out of?

Katherine is Mainly HFX but she visits me in Fredericton and Saint John. I also go to visit her in HFX.

Is it worth it? Well depends on what your perspective of worth is I suppose. Has it been something on your bucket list that you have been wanting to cross off? It is for sure a different dynamic in duo performances. Sone may find it over stimulating, some find excitting. An experienced team knows how to slow it down so that it is at your comfortable pace.

Is too subjective fo one size fits all answer. In my experience, duo's are great fun with the right lady. It has to be natural and run smooth as silk. The only way to know if it is worth it is too try it yourself. And well at the end of the day if you didnt enjoy it then you say thanks for the oppurtunity and move on with a memory. If you did enjoy it, then leave with a big smile on your face:)

• Like 7

I have had the privilege of having Duos with some very fun established Ladies who are Lyla members, I have written recommendations on my experiences under the PEI Recommendations section.

I agree with Sophia if your debating in your mind on doing this I say go for

it, if it turns out to be awesome all the better if not chalk it up to having an experience.

I believe what made my three experiences simply amazing was I had met

Carley, Gabriella, Katherine, Sophia and Emily individually before we had met for the Duos. My individual visits with all five ladies was nothing but spectacular, I was very comfortable so I had a good feeling my Duo experience would be just as good and they were Lucky me, thank you again ladies:)

For me it was worth it, it was a fantasy of mine for a very long time, in regards to giving one lady more attention than the others the ladies I could see that happening. The ladies I was with were great to make sure all three of us got treated equally in every way.

• Like 3

I've been looking for feedback on some duos in Fredericton, but it's tough to get good info. :) (example: Alexis/Alexisdreamgirl/Lexxy in Fredericton. She looks amazing, but I'm too nervous to see anyone without a recommendation: http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=231667)

If anyone has any other duo recommendations in Fredericton, please let us know!

Guest st*****ens**ors

I have heard that a threesome is the most common male fantasy, but have never entirely understood it. I love the feeling of being completely focused on a partner and lost in that contact -- it's hard to imagine a third person there without descending into fumbling and awkwardness. Of course, I am moderately awkward to begin with. ;)

However, if ever a duo could convince me, I imagine it would be Katherine and Lady Sophia...