This one is for the Ladies.. New to Lyla, I have a question...I'm an older man and for many years have enjoyed a visit to the ladies, both in Canada and overseas. Not only the physical but just as much I've enjoyed the conversations and intellectual interaction. Attractive, sensuous and witty (sometimes wickedly ;)) I've enjoyed my time with these ladies. Having said this, how often could this be said of the reverse? How many ladies out there actually enjoy an emotional perk from a meeting? Thanks.

Welcome. I think as you travel through this site and start reading some of the threads here you'll find that most of the ladies here who have established themselves in some way (not in and out as finances warrant) very much enjoy the connection with the people they meet. I know I for one love when I meet someone I connect with on some level whether it's small like an interest in a certain tv show or character, book or musical artist or big, being able to open and let your passion for something flow is amazing. When you can laugh, joke or tease or have a serious discussion while cuddling it's a great feeling. Humans are here to connect with one another and SP's are no different.

Glad to see you've enjoyed some amazing experiences!

• Like 4

This would be why I like longer encounters! Connecting with someone and enjoying interesting conversations is awesome! Wam Bam is a definite downer!

• Like 3

Guest S****r

Are you kidding? I only see those I feel I will connect with, and if I happen to have misjudged, I don't see them again.

I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't love it!

Older men value intimacy and that really turns me on. They really know how to please a woman in all ways and for that reason, I really connect with them. I love older men at least 5-10 + years older than myself both in my personal life and in what I do for a living. I will marry an older man one day.

• Like 2

An emotional connection makes everything better. As stated previously, having a longer appointment gives you time to get to know somebody and connect. My preference too is having somebody I can talk to and enjoy there company. That is why I started to do this.

Aldo, I always go for older men as my preference. In my personal life and in business as well. Maturity is an asset when it comes to taking the time to know somebody.

• Like 2

Welcome. I think as you travel through this site and start reading some of the threads here you'll find that most of the ladies here who have established themselves in some way (not in and out as finances warrant) very much enjoy the connection with the people they meet. I know I for one love when I meet someone I connect with on some level whether it's small like an interest in a certain tv show or character, book or musical artist or big, being able to open and let your passion for something flow is amazing. When you can laugh, joke or tease or have a serious discussion while cuddling it's a great feeling. Humans are here to connect with one another and SP's are no different.

Glad to see you've enjoyed some amazing experiences!

Thank you Ladies. And I'll thank you for us older men too. Your all lovely.

• Like 2

I prefer older as they are more attentive and with them it is not only one way when we meet.

Personally my limit is 40+ and whenever I make an exception because it is true that 38 is close to 40 here's what happened to me last week: a 38 years old booked me for the next morning at 10h and at 9h40 (!) as i am in the metro he cancelled saying he thought about it and since my limit is 40 ''I must not enjoy having sex with younger'' so he cancelled...

Sigh

Here's what I replied:

Thing is with older gents; they are the ones who do not cancel with no notice, they are the one who do not bargain, they are the one who do not book a lady with no intention of meeting... This is why I meet 40 and up.

So far I have only under 40 men do that... I used to meet 25 and up, problem guys, Iraised to 30... Same...I was at 35...

Well now i am really at 40,thank you

My best meeting were with gents 10 to 20 years older then me,it is more than sex with them and so more fulfilling...Without the emotional connection there is no connection...