Lorena French?

Guest M***s

I'm just starting out on the site and recently noticed this goddess.

Is there any way to verify her? Has anyone seen her yet?

Additional Comments:

Noticed the other French girls have links to Lorena's page. Seems like enough verification for me. Must be an agency sort of setup? Like I said, totally new to all this :tongue:

There are a group of these ladies who seem to be working together under the "French" moniker. I can vouch for Angela French (great experience) but have not yet met Lorena. I suspect that they are all legit though. Someone suggested that they had some ties to the former MGF agency that no longer seems to be operating. (They were a legit upscale agency who used to send girls here from time to time.) Not sure if this is true.

Either way, give her a try. She looks fantastic. I look forward to hearing your report. ;)

• Like 2

Guest M***s
There are a group of these ladies who seem to be working together under the "French" moniker. I can vouch for Angela French (great experience) but have not yet met Lorena. I suspect that they are all legit though. Someone suggested that they had some ties to the former MGF agency that no longer seems to be operating. (They were a legit upscale agency who used to send girls here from time to time.) Not sure if this is true.

Either way, give her a try. She looks fantastic. I look forward to hearing your report. ;)

Seeing her very soon. Can "hardly" wait :)

Saw Lorena today and she is good as reported. She is just one of those friendly down to earth ladies that makes you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in with a hug. Upscale hotel for a location. She has the details down pat like playing soft background music rather than blasting rap music.

She's only here until Saturday, gentlemen.

• Like 2

Guest M***s
Does she do the initial 15-20 minutes of massage or is that optional?

She doesn't really push anything. We talked for 10 minutes or so to get to know each other and then she asked me what I like.

I mentioned a massage sounded nice.

I had a suspicion I would like massages, I am now certain I do :biggrin:

She was happy to let me guide when I wanted to and she had plenty of good ideas when I didn't :)

Additional Comments:

Has anyone else seen her?

I'm thinking about going again before she leaves.

So much I didn't get the chance to try and she is very alluring.

Plus I would hate to have her leave Halifax without her having had a good enough time to visit again in the future.