I do not want to be confused with someone who was asked to leave Cerb

The Mod got to my attention the 2 members who think or thought I am a "Tracie".

I only can think about 1 person who could try to discredit me because I expose him for not paying the donation agreed upon.

The other member God knows.

I am leaving Cerb right now....this is my last thread.

It was a pleasure to meet you all and I had a great time being here.

Thanks to the 2 members who obviously are protecting the other members from "Tracie"

All the best

LoraLee:wink:

• Like 1

Please don't leave. It's an absolute disgrace that this is effecting you and not others.

I wish you all the Best

This is two attacks this week some other .... Took a shot at her for a joke she posted. She is probably tired of getting offended here.

This makes no sense ? If she's not Tracie, then why is she leaving ?

I'm with CK, this makes no sense at all. But perhaps Loralee might reconsider since it's apparent she has supporters too who would vouch for her here on cerb.

Gentlemen and Ladies.

Let me explain what is happening here.

I posted a thread about "deceiving" and the individual who deceived me is upset.....even if I did not say his name in the thread....he knows I may say it to all the ladies to watch out for him and he may loose lots of fun.

Second one is someone who let me down with cancellations too many times and I do not want to see ever again because of that....

Someone just told me about Tracie Gold.

and dear Cowboy Kenny, I am not leaving, I just want the Mod to fix this and in the meantime I am waiting for his answer to a question I presented to him.

I like you all, the ladies and the gentlemen, even the creeps I think are the guilty ones here.....but I trust the Mod will fix this.

I removed my pictures because I am ready to leave. I will only send them to the Mod if he asks me to do so. I will gladly send him all the pictures I have.

Many hugs....

LoraLee:-(

Additional Comments:

Could anyone explain to me what was wrong with Tracie?

She must have done something real bad ....

LoraLee

Dear LoraLee:

We all make emotional decisions at the heat of the moment that we may later regret. My suggestion please don't leave and stay on until at least facts are known and likely you clear your name. It is clear that you are being liked too as many have posted asking you to stay on. So, let a few days pass and dust settle down and make a decison in this regard wisely without emotions.

Guest ***nsut***jr

Lets hope the mod can straighten this out.

It would be a shame to see members start to leave cerb because they are expressing an opinion or sharing an idea.

I happen to enjoy reading Loralees posts and it would be a shame to see her leave us.

J

wow, I asked you in private if the rumor was true or not. this is not a logical reaction! I can see why someone may have mistaken you for her (this is the exact reaction she would have).

If you are truly different people you seam to have a lot in common (such as posting a thread like this in public and going off the deep end) ....

well, I am sure someone here has seen both trace and you and can confirm the rumor first hand (or not). this post makes me shake my head... and say WTF.... where is my tylonol bottle??

their are people on here who I would like to leave, but i'm not going to ask the mod to do this without proof.

I was accused of being some else, when I had a friend here for 2 weeks looking for an sp, but becaused the accusation he took his money and spent it else where.

loralee has posted some very good threads and informative info.

if i was to get rid of anyone here, it would be the 2 members who complained saying she was some else.

If I was the mod I would look into the people who complained. i smell something fishy from these 2 people.

Additional Comments:

This makes no sense ? If she's not Tracie, then why is she leaving ?

would like to be accussed of being someone your not. it is quite stressful. i myself went through the same thing when i had a vistor from out of town.

and if i was a female sp i wouldn't want to deal with that kind of shit either.

Guest S***e

I do not believe Loralee is Tracie. When Tracie was here she and I exchanged PMs frequently on a variety of matters so I would recognize the syntax and grammar of her writings. I was not a client of Tracie's nor am I a client of Loralee's. I am stating with a high degree of certainty they are not one in the same. I'd bet Old Dog's ball's on it!! LOL (Better his than mine.) LOL

Spike

I do not believe Loralee is Tracie. When Tracie was here she and I exchanged PMs frequently on a variety of matters so I would recognize the syntax and grammar of her writings. I was not a client of Tracie's nor am I a client of Loralee's. I am stating with a high degree of certainty they are not one in the same. I'd bet Old Dog's ball's on it!! LOL (Better his than mine.) LOL

Spike

yes I too have done the same. loralees grammar and thinking is much more complex than tracies. tracie is smart but in a more direct simple fashion.

I am one who misses tracie also.

I have never seen either too!

Hmmmmm. I'm fairly new here. But my understanding is that for various

reasons the ladies like to re-invent themselves occassionaly and

give themselves a new and improved name. So what if if "Loralee" might have

been known by "Tracie" earlier in her career. I don't care about the name...I only

care about the woman. I have not met either Tracie or Loralee...but I hope to meet

Loralee in the near future once all the drama goes away.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s******ecan****
Hmmmmm. I'm fairly new here. But my understanding is that for various

reasons the ladies like to re-invent themselves occassionaly and

give themselves a new and improved name. So what if if "Loralee" might have

been known by "Tracie" earlier in her career. I don't care about the name...I only

care about the woman. I have not met either Tracie or Loralee...but I hope to meet

Loralee in the near future once all the drama goes away.

Posted via Mobile Device

Tracie Gold was banned from CERB and had her account closed. If she was trying to re-enter CERB under a different name that would not be allowed.

I'm not saying Loralee is Tracie, I'm just explaining why this is an issue.

After denying this and all this time and effort she put into this account we finally confirm that this was indeed Tracy Gold!

Now all of you who had seen Tracy and Met her again as Loralee Reach you all did a HUGE injustice to the site by not reporting this until now!! Finally someone came forth and let us know the truth.

Loralee Reach has been BANNED from cerb (AGAIN) as this is Tracy Gold

Guess she regrets freaking out in public here and causing the giant multi thread headache she caused when she was banned (The second time when she was given her first SECOND chance)

She was on pretty good behavior with this account compared to last time (Only 4 infractions and 3 warnings before being banned this time)

She obviously does not like the rules here and tried to fool me and most of you. She is NOT welcome on this site so if you see her try to sneak back in again under a new name and IP like she did with this account please let me know!

• Like 1