Can Anyone Remember

If I recall correctly, there was a massage place located on Main Street, very close to the Disraeli bridge turn off from Main. It was shut down a number of years back due to an incident that happened there. I had frequented there a number of times and actually had 1 or 2 ladies I saw regularly - but cant recall their names. Can anyone help who may have worked there and where they may be now?

More than an incident....it was the armed robber known as the yultide bandit. He used to rob brinks trucks at Safeways around Christmas. Was even involved in a shoot out at Polo Park mall. They surrounded him at the massage parlour while he was visiting his girlfriend....so the story goes

The MP was on Alexander near Main. As for the ladies who worked there, who knows? It's been closed for about 10 years.

I guess this was a happy ending....

205 was a �� parlor and had a great selection of ladies. A favorite was the beauty with Mauritian background who was rumoured to be a princess. Those were the days when there were plenty of options with 222 Sherbrook also open until 4 pm. There is no way of knowing where those ladies are now as it has been so long ago when it was ������ to close over that a-hole with a gun. I was scheduled to see the princess the next day but he f-ed it up! Most of the those ladies would be retired now. I am sure it was way more than 10 years ago.

Thanks everyone for your info and walk down memory lane...the name I do recall who was my #1 was Claudia.... if it was 10 years ago, she may not be retired..but I think that would be wishful hoping I believe ... but I guess you never know.... if someone has any idea I would love to hear