Twitter is your friend ... follow @TheBrassClub. As an aside, why enjoy just a picture when one can enjoy nuru in person, it's much better, no?

Thanks for the tip -- I didn't realize they were so active on Twitter!

I did go for a nuru session with Rose a little while ago. Super fantastic and intense, and Rose is such a sexy cutie.

What is nice about the brass club is the location itself and the decor

There s no doubt that their twitter and active presence ( frequents uploads ) got my curiosity, so i went in to see from myself !

Been to the brass Club a couple of times and have to say it is the place to go. Sophia is qreat and Bethany is the same as even a great time is to be had there.

• Like 2

Has anyone seen Lili at Brass Club? I know she is new and would be interested in knowing what she is like, personality wise. I'm thinking of seeing her as she also seems gorgeous too.

• Like 1

I've checked out the website of the place. It's definitely where I'll be spending the next "permission" granted by my gf. :)

One thing though... Didn't see any other indications regarding rates other than the 5$ membership fee and the extra for the Nuru that I'll most definitely give a shot to since I've never tried it. Can someone clue me in?

(don't be shy to reply in PM)

One thing though... Didn't see any other indications regarding rates other than the 5$ membership fee and the extra for the Nuru that I'll most definitely give a shot to since I've never tried it. Can someone clue me in?

Rates are on their website, but only once you've logged in, which requires joining, I think. They're pretty much the same as other spas, though

• Like 1

Went to see this lovely lady a couple days ago. I'll tell you now, if you go see any girl here, Julie is a must see. Her smile is gorgeous, her body is amazing, and omg that voice of hers give me a smile every time I hear it. She is very kind, and she met my needs with ease. I'll be sure to come back soon and see her again!

• Like 1

Finally got a chance to come in this weekend and try a couples nuru massage session with Rose. That was a lot of fun... my wife really enjoyed it. I'd done a solo nuru session with Rose before this -- she's such a cutie with a devious smile and, from the right angles, a truly perfect round butt. She's also quite personable, fun to talk to, and has some pretty ambitious plans of her own.

Ran into Faye briefly on the way out, who has just a hint more of the girl next door look than you'd imagine from the pictures online (in addition to being pretty darn hot).

The room had a bit more decor than a couple months ago.... the club seems to be coming together. I think Jessica is building something special with Brass. From what I can tell the girls seem to genuinely enjoy working there.

• Like 4

Was there at noon to see the beautiful sexy Avah. She was a lot of fun. You can read about her in my recommendation. Jessica was there to welcome me. She looks as beautiful and sexy as ever. The club is coming together very nicely. The girls seem to be having fun working at the club and enjoying the work environment. Club is looking great as the finishing decorative touches are added to the rooms. With the great location. happy staff. I'm sure that the Brass Club will be a great success.

• Like 4

Happy staff goes a long way. I have been debating what MP I should try for my first experience, but thank you for the info in this thread - Brass Club it is.

I'll be sure to share my experience, thanks everyone.

Happy staff goes a long way. I have been debating what MP I should try for my first experience, but thank you for the info in this thread - Brass Club it is.

I'll be sure to share my experience, thanks everyone.

I think you can tell from the girls' Twitter feeds too that they're definitely having fun together.

If it's your first time and you can swing it, I'd try the 90 minute massage/nuru mixer. That might well b1ow your mind into a million pieces. :)

• Like 1

I think that might me over the top for me at this point! I think I'll start with the basics and save something that level for a special occasion.

Once I'm comfortable I think the next step will be a duo - a total fantasy for me.

Today, I had a session with the very lovely and sexy Stacy, and I'll tell you, I had such a good time with her! I'll admit I was a bit nervous at first, but that all changed when I laid eyes on her. We chatted a bit to start, and then headed to the showers (I was in the Brass room), where we washed up in prep for our massage. Her body was so perfect that I swore she was sculpted by the gods! Plus, she was so nice, and saw to it that I had a pleasurable experience. She even let me massage her, and it was amazing!

I would go back in a heartbeat to see her again!

The Brass Club is a comfortable place with a nice atmosphere, located in the heart of downtown Ottawa.

• Like 1

Last night I had a wonderful session with Tessa at the Brass Club that I wanted to share. I was a bit nervous at first: first time with an massage, first time with nuru and first time at Brass Club. Tessa put me completely at ease, explained everything with a smile on her face, and kept me laughing the entire time with her infectious positive attitude. The massage was super fun too! Everything at the BC was comfortable and clean, and Alicia (not sure of spelling) at the front desk was just delightful. Overall a swell experience, big fan, definitely coming back! Thanks for everything.

Recently I had the pleasure of having a duo session with the lovely Stacy and Elle in the Brass Room. These two ladies were very sexy, and couldn't take my eyes off either of them. They also both had very good chemistry, so I knew that I would have a great time. After the refreshing shower, they both gave me a massage. Although their styles differ, they were both very stimulating. After I was done, we all agreed that Stacy needed a massage, so Elle assisted me by showing me a couple of her techniques, which was very helpful. Overall, I had an awesome time, and I would see both of these ladies again! 11/10

The Brass Club is located in the heart of downtown Ottawa, steps away from Parliament Hill.