So, just for fun I though it would be neat to get to know you all!! Just copy me

Favorite drink of choice - GOOD vodka, on ice, GOOD scotch with a drop of water (it really does bring out the flavour) and well rounded red wine

Favorite foods - Anything someone else cooks for me :)

Things you can't live without - My friends who are my family and always so supportive, my computer, a good hug from a caring friend, my animals, my girlie 'toys' and defiantly a great footie (soccer) match!!

Favorite Quotes - "Everything is always okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end" - unknown

Something not many people know about you - I like my microwave popcorn slightly burned - I know, gross right? But I LOVE it :)

Hugs to you all! Tristan

well --here goes

Favorite Drink___some thing nonalcoholic

Food...South Western cuisine or Louisianna anything

Can`t Live Without--warm & sexy bodies to tickle my_________(lol)

I like peanut butter sandwiches with lettuce--sounds gross but yummy!!!

AND__I love being pleased, but love to please SO MUCH MORE!!

Additional Comments:

Oh...and by the way...when are you beauties coming to Ottawa???

Additional Comments:

Oh...and by the way...when are you beauties coming to Ottawa???

LOL! Cutie, you have to let me open up shop in Toronto 1st lol! We open officially on Nov 12. We can talk about Ottawa after that. You make me laugh!!! Hug

For starter;

Favorite drink: that's a tough one, water is good but in the hot summer days I will drink a coors lite or white wine.

Food: anything with chicken.

Things I can't live without: Job, I love working, friends and relatives.

Favorite quote: Life is not measured by the amount of breath you take but by the moments that takes your breath away.

Favorite Drink-coffee or non alcoholic beer

Food-I'll eat anything, but I do love a thick tbone steak on the bbq

Things I Can't Live Without-computer/internet, my truck, my boat, all my fishing tackle (hobbying is much cheaper believe me)

And I don't include family and friends in this catagory, because they are not things...but I can't live without my family and friends

No quotes come to mind right now

RG

Favorite drink of choice - water (boooooooooring, I know! but healthy, and it keeps the juices flowing, hehehehe)

Favorite foods - anything curry that is so spicy my face almost melts off

Things you can't live without - my family of felines, books, music

Favorite Quotes - Meow, I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. - Supertroopers

Something not many people know about you - I've never learned to drive a car, I've been behind the wheel of a vehicle only twice and the last time was over a decade ago

Favorite Drink-coffee or non alcoholic beer

Food-I'll eat anything, but I do love a thick tbone steak on the bbq

Things I Can't Live Without-computer/internet, my truck, my boat, all my fishing tackle (hobbying is much cheaper believe me)

RG

LOL! I have heard hobbyig is much cheaper (and probably more fun!) Thanks everyone for responding :)

Favorite drink of choice - Guinness, or a good Scotch.

Favorite foods - Seafood. Or a good steak. Or both! And Thai Food. Yummm!

Things you can't live without - Laughter.

Favorite Quotes - "Work is the curse of the drinking classes." - Oscar Wilde

and

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain.

Something not many people know about you - I hobby! :butt:

Favorite drink of choice - Gin/Tonic & Lemon

Favorite foods - A nice T-Bone steak w mushrooms

Things you can't live without - my son, my guitar, the lovely lovely ladies!

Favorite Quotes - "Never argue with the mentally insane"

Favorite drink of choice - Gin/Tonic & Lemon

Favorite foods - A nice T-Bone steak w mushrooms

Things you can't live without - my son, my guitar, the lovely lovely ladies!

Favorite Quotes - "Never argue with the mentally insane"

I LOVE guitar. Used to play. Still have my Ibanez Axtar and my Les Paul rip-off :)

Favorite drink of choice - Perhaps not considered GOOD vodka, but I love Absolute on ice or red wine.

Favorite foods - Hard to choose, I love to cook and try new things so my favorite changes almost daily. Right now I am in love with baked brie served with cutney and roasted garlic.

Things you can't live without - My computer and internet, my phone, football, hockey and my collection of shoes.

Favorite Quotes - Here again I cannot just choose one. That is why may ads always contain a new quote that I have discovered.

Something not many people know about you - I put vinegar on anything with gravy (ie poutine and hot hamburger sandwiches), on tomatoes, tuna, hard boiled eggs, microwave popcorn...I am a vinegaraholic!

Something not many people know about you - I put vinegar on anything with gravy (ie poutine and hot hamburger sandwiches), on tomatoes, tuna, hard boiled eggs, microwave popcorn...I am a vinegaraholic!

I used to be the same way gurl!! COOL!

Favorite drink of choice- Strong black coffee, can't live with out it.

Favorite foods- That would be the Jaks omelette at Jaks kitchen, Home made goat cheese, brazed pears and pecans all wrapped up in eggs. yum

Things you can't live without- Some one warm to sleep with and the afore mentioned coffee.

Favorite Quotes- Whether you believe you can or you believe you can't, your right.

Nothing is fool proof, never under estimate the ingenuity of a fool.

Something not many people know about you- I'm a unicyclist and will ride up into the Gatineau park and back, a round trip of 84km

Just wanted to thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart for participating in this thread. So nice to be a part of such an awesome community!! Cheers to you all!!! MANY hugz, Tristan xx

Favorite Drink: Love Tequila shots, or with pineapple juice on the rocks. Try it, You'll get addicted. Dry, Fruity White Wine

Favorite Food: After really awesome sex, all I want is a large pepperoni pizza. All Cheeses, Tomato Salad with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and lemon juice.

Things I Can't Live Without: My Family(friends included). My stuffed pink poodle that I sleep with. Sex, Love, and Music. The Ocean Beach

Favorite Quote: "Who Farted" -The t-shirt on Booger from 'Revenge of the Nerds'

Something Not Many People Know About You: My Favorite TV to watch is Discovery Channel and Cartoons-That says a lot about me hehe

Additional Comments:

Favorite Quotes - Meow, I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. - Supertroopers

I Love That! Still cracks me up just thinking about it!:sm185:

'The shnozberries taste like shnozberries' lmao

Guest f***2f***

Favorite drink of choice - Rum and Coke, Dry White Wine

Favorite foods - Ribs, Steak, lobster, ice cream

Things you can't live without - Sex, my computer, good music, live theater, family, my motorcycle

Favorite Quotes - "Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right" - Henry Ford

Something Not Many People Know About You: I watch a lot of British comedy shows.

Edited by f***2f***
forgot something

Guest **cely***r***ne

Favourite Drink: Orange Juice or Cranberry Juice, coffee

Favourite Food: Fruit - grapes Veggie - broccoli/spinache

Stirfry and PIZZA (i am addicted)

Things I cant Live Without: dreams / goals, friends, kisses and hugs

Favourite Quote: "Live, Laugh, Love" - its everywhere...not sure where it came from originally...

Something not many people know about me: I still sleep with a teddy bear

I LOVE guitar. Used to play. Still have my Ibanez Axtar and my Les Paul rip-off :)

Awesome, I love those guitars! Wooo, lets jam!

Favorite drink- Shiraz

favorite food- steak! and peppercorn sauce

think i cant live with out-Blackberry!

strange fact about me i like French toast with salt and mustard! syrup = yuck!

Awesome, I love those guitars! Wooo, lets jam!

Any time handsome! ANY time. Music has been my life - all my life. ROCK on cutie!!!

Everyone else, it's soooo nice to get to know you all. having trouble with the French Toast and mustard thing but may give it a try before poo pooh-ing it ;) Hugs to you all!! Tristan and Angels xx

Guest S**a*Q

Favourite Drink:

MILK! (Preferably Skim, 2% tastes like cream)

Favourite Food:

Anything cooked for me by my roommate, she's a chef... or MEAT, MEAT, MORE MEAT!!! *(Steak if I had to choose)

Things I cant Live Without:

My BestFriend T, my computers and AIR

Favourite Quote *(At the moment):

"WAH WAH..." The sound you make when you want to describe a Fail, or an Epic Fail. LOL!

Something not many people know about me:

I'm a little hyper... HAHA JK

Seriously though, I only have one kidney, not sure which one...

My fave's:

My favorite drink would have to be Coke, yeah Coca Cola. I am hooked on sugar.

My favorite food differs from week to week but I love a roast turkey dinner. The kind you have on Thanksgiving or Christmas with all the vegetables, coleslaw, gravy, etc.

Favorite quote is without a doubt:

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice. " By Bill Cosby.

Something that a lot of other people don't know about me...mmm. Well strange as this sounds I hate having my face under water. I can't swim because of this and actually when I shower I can't even have the water hitting my face or I "lose it." I always have to angle the shower head away from my face...I know weird!