Asians in Ottawa?

I apologize if this was asked before but I did a few searches and didn?t find anything. I was wondering if anyone is anyone familiar with an independent Asian SP in Ottawa that is not connected to some sort of human smuggling ring or an agency bait and switch operation. I haven?t seen one on this site listed for Ottawa, and CL all look like scams to me?

There is a relatively new agency called CandyLand who advertises here on cerb (aka tog with a banner on cerb). They for sure do not bait and switch (that I guarantee) and the ladies they have are mostly exceptionally classy with great hygiene. They tell me they are living in Canada or they are overseas students but living in Canada trying to finance their education. I have reasons to believe them as they have good hygiene, and are intelligent, ...., Also I have to believe what they say as I don't have evidence to the contrary. The only problem is that sometimes they exaggerate about the services (most don't offer DFK or Digits contrary to advertisement). I agree though with Megan's post and The General, if you are looking for 100% guarantee.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

There is a relatively new agency called CandyLand who advertises here on cerb (aka tog with a banner on cerb). They for sure do not bait and switch (that I guarantee) and the ladies they have are mostly exceptionally classy with great hygiene. They tell me they are living in Canada or they are overseas students but living in Canada trying to finance their education. I have reasons to believe them as they have good hygiene, and are intelligent, ...., Also I have to believe what they say as I don't have evidence to the contrary. The only problem is that sometimes they exaggerate about the services (most don't offer DFK or Digits contrary to advertisement). I agree though with Megan's post and The General, if you are looking for 100% guarantee.

does candyland serve ottawa as well. It seems they are only in Toronto. Please advise

TOG is based in Toronto but CandyLand (a branch of tog in Ottawa, aka Ottawaasianflower) is in Ottawa. Please refer to the Ottawa advertisement section on cerb and simply search for Candyland.

Please note that this post is meant informative and not necessarily to be regarded as a recommendation for this agency.

ya im not sure about candyland...one week they post 25 yrs 5'2 105 for a lady

next week they say 20 yrs 4'11 90ibs and BRAND NEW JUST STARTED

That doesn't mean there is anything wrong - agencies often introduce new ladies.

That doesn't mean there is anything wrong - agencies often introduce new ladies.

It's wrong though when the same lady is promoted with drastically different stats,and has been in town for a few weeks, months even... at which point she's hardly new.

Classic Asian bait and switch.

• Like 1

Candyland (TOG/OAF) is a very well respected agency with a great reputation in Ottawa. The 4'11" girl was not here last week, the 5'2" girl was. They are advertising separate girls, no B&S here.

BTW, getting back to the OP, I can't believe no one has mentioned Asian Alice (Indy who advertises here and the Sun) or Suky who advertises here. They are both indy and are well reviewed.

• Like 1

Not sure I understand this!!. They are two different girls and therefore of course they have different stats!!!!!!!. I believe the 25 year old advertised last week is Celina (still in Ottawa) and the 20 year old is a new cute small oriental named bibi (aka Jessi) who has returned to Ottawa since she was here last September. Both ladies have been recommended by established members here.

I agree with slurp completely that Candyland is a reputable agency in Ottawa (in fact it is the only oriental agency in Ottawa who doesn't practice B & S to my knowledge), though on a couple of occasions they exaggerated on the GFE part but 2 out of 20 (ladies that I have seen from that agency) is 90% hit (especially for an oriental agency) is higher than any agency than I know of.

I was hoping to book with asian la la land next week (alld). Their recent posts make me think they might be good. The post about asking advice for location.

Yes they don't do B & S and I have seen many great ladies from Candyland but in my view they need a better management here at their Ottawa branch.

I booked bibi for 2:00 pm today, this morning. And they knew I am their regular customer... At 2:00 pm I received a call from their driver that she can't make it because the previous customer has decided to keep her longer and they have agreed to it!!!!!! (remember that she was already booked for 2:00 pm by me). I called their headquarters at Toronto and spoke with Mark. I explained to him that this is bordering a case of a no-show!!!. He was very understanding and apologetic, assumed fault and full responsibitity (which is great) and offered me a discount for the mistake and posponed the date to tomorrow. I rejected the discount and explained to him that since I have recommended their ladies so many times and will also likely recommend bibi then if I accept a discount (which i do not need anyway) then this may be regarded as a conflict of interest on cerb. Anyways he insisted that he offers the discount because he wasted my time and not because of pending recommendation. Anyways I accepted the discount verbally to be polite (and he was very persistent), but when she arrives tomorrow I will have the usual amount in the envelope for her as before. Yesterday I booked a pale brunette lady with an unknown agency on the Gatineau side for 5:00 pm.. Lets see how it goes LOL

Secret if the agency is Candies please let us know how it goes.

Yes it was Candies Jiffy Pop (the agency on the Gatineau side). I booked a girl (Jenna) for 5:00 pm but when I called at 4:00 pm to convey my address, the guy told me that she wouldn't start until 6:00 pm. Already unhappy about my first no show by Candyland, I wasn't in the mood for this one, so I cancelled. Plus the fact that they advertise on the notorious B & S site (O@N) didn't give me much reason to wait as I saw the bad sign with the unknown agency. For all I know, they could be displaying fake pictures as is common with that site (all those great pictures they have on their site are too good to be true lol!!!). Not sure why all these were happening to me yesterday (my SC experience wasn't great either)!!!. My worse Saturday in a decade (one no show, one cancelation and a dull SC experience). I guess the Friday 13th thing happened to me the next day LOL !!!!!!.

Going back to the original subject of the thread, yes I agree with Angela. She is sweet and with exceptionally pretty face which I remember even 3 years later.

• Like 1