Last minute calls

I work in the west of ottawa and I often have very unpredictable work hours (IT)

Are there many/any sp/mp that are ok with last minute calls instead of appointments ? what are the odds of being to find someone last minute ?

I work in the west of ottawa and I often have very unpredictable work hours (IT)

Are there many/any sp/mp that are ok with last minute calls instead of appointments ? what are the odds of being to find someone last minute ?

Peterbondra, I can not speak for ALL ladies, but MOST do prefer advance notice. Since we always want to look, smell and feel our best, last minute apps, dont always work.

But it can't hurt to ask! A minimum 30 minutes might be a better approach instead of saying "Can I come now!" Explain your situation and she just might accomadate you!

• Like 3

A minimum 30 minutes might be a better approach instead of saying "Can I come now!" Explain your situation and she just might accomadate you!

Very good advice!!! One reason I chose my incall location is that I can get to it from almost anywhere within 30minutes.

To the OP, it is very hard to say which ladies can accept this, as it all depends on timing. Sometimes a lady may be able to say yes to something last minute, other times she can't. My advice would be, if you call someone and they say they can't see you, ask if it's okay for you to try last-minute again in the future. If they say yes, try again, if they say no, you'll know that lady would prefer if you booked in advance :)

• Like 1

Chances are that for last minute calls you probably will have to try one of the agencies.

If you are willing to give more notice, say at least one hour your chances of setting up a rendezvous will greatly increase with independents and agencies.

I would say make sure you realize she is always going to need more than 5 minutes, regardless if she is available last minute or not.

You should look for some sps who are in your area, talk to them during the day to find out what their booking policies are, suggest the times most likely that work for you plus how much time you are able to give them as notice, and see which ones are able to do this. Also, keep in mind, that she might have booked an appt just prior to your call, and that is a reason she is not able to see you at the time you want.

When you get lucky, it wil be she is there and just recently finished another appt so everything is set up, tidied up and ready to go. Another way to get lucky is she is all set up for an appt that canceled or no showed on her and you are free to arrive in 5-10 lol.

You will find this kind of availability is easier with independents with incalls who have phones. Texting and emailing is not going to do it.

• Like 1

Guest V*ns**et

I think the best is to have a good organization of its timetable

for both people in this thing. It is always preferable to receive a service as high as your waits and if the meeting(appointment) is gave quickly, possibility of a lack of time for you or the masseuse,not fun maybe too.

Chances are that for last minute calls you probably will have to try one of the agencies.

If you are willing to give more notice, say at least one hour your chances of setting up a rendezvous will greatly increase with independents and agencies.

Not sure why you would think an agency would be quicker - in fact they usually ask for a minimum 1 hour notice especially for outcall. For agencies, who offer in-calls, I wouldn't be able to comment on that.

I know many independents with in-calls who can accommodate with 30 minutes notice if they're not already booked. Anything less than that is not realistic in my opinion, unless they are sitting there all dolled up already, which I believe would be highly unlikely.

Edited by Mature Angela
Add text

Trust me, it does not work in your favor,normally the ladies are already busy,but calling may get you through the door at times.

Just throwing this out to you...but last minute calls, could possibly lead to a lady having back to back to possibly back appointments.

Sorry,but advanced bookings has it benefit, the lady is clean and fresh she has time to gather herself mind,body and emotionally.

How would you feel that you were her 2nd or 3rd appointment and there was like less then 10 minutes in between?:shock:

Ladies need their time between appointments, and most book in that fashion. If you happen to get lucky good for you, but in most circumstances you could be shut out.

• Like 1

I like to have as much time as possible to get ready for any guest that chooses to visit with me. I need to be in the perfect frame of mind to ensure maximum pleasure for any visitor.

Personally its a bit of a turn off form me to get a PM asking if I am available "now". If I were to be available now I am sure the experience would be so much less, and I bet if last minute callers think of it from perspective they might re think even asking.

Its just me but I need at least a couple of hours .:)

• Like 2

Not sure why you would think an agency would be quicker - in fact they usually ask for a minimum 1 hour notice especially for outcall. For agencies, who offer in-calls, I wouldn't be able to comment on that.

I know many independents with in-calls who can accommodate with 30 minutes notice if they're not already booked. Anything less than that is not realistic in my opinion, unless they are sitting there all dolled up already, which I believe would be highly unlikely.

Angela, I can say this from my hobbying experiences and I only do incalls.

I have found more often than not, that one cannot see an independent on relatively short notice 1 hr. minimum time frame.

Just stating.

As mentioned above, the 30-minute notice makes sense.

Even if the lady is available now, it will most likely take half-an-hour to get there.

Unless you're calling from the lady's porch, in front of her door! LOL

So, all is good and no time is lost.

Guest f***2f***

I think it should be said too that if the lady knows you already there is a likelihood that if she can she will. Having said that I know that many of the ladies want at least a half an hour to an hour to prepare. They want to look their best for you and be prepared. ;-)

Timing is everything.

If i am freer and you can give me 30 minutes to get in to a shower and get ready for you, fine.

But if you call and say "can i come now" I find that stressfull.

If you happen to call when some guys just made a no show

then for sure. However in days in which all gents are reliable

i will not be able to accomodate you. For most gents make their

date in advance and keep it till the end.

I say leave an hour window if possible. I used to have a similar problem, unstable work hours, and a SO with equally unstable work hours, which made booking advance appts difficult, and most ladies I would book with required at least an hour before seeing me.

I don't think there is anything wrong with asking if it is possible. Worst things she can say is No..

All that said it's true with Agencies there are multiple ladies so therefore the odds that someone would be available at the time you are looking for is higher..

yay for bumping really old thread?

As for myself...I often advertise 10am-8 pm (or something like that) but I honestly tend to book in advance, at least 2 or 3 days most of the time with gentlemen that saw me before or people that I have exchange emails. Since September I have barely done last minute appointment, and except for one or two if I remember correctly it was all with people I saw before.

and also to be honest I am somewhat a little bit lazy:D, sometime I may say i am available, but if I haven't shave properly, clean my incall location in full...I will not see people. I would feel extremely uncomfortable,so advance booking is always prefer for me...

But I have done last minute booking with literally 10 minutes notice or so, I am downtown so I know some people are literally 5 minutes away from my location and they will text or call me asking if I can see them now, and if I am ready and have everyting in order, no problem with me:)

I totally can understand how being horny can suddently appear and you don't always want to plan in advance...but just for most ladies it's easier to plan at least 2-3 hours in advance so we can work around a schedule...You know we are humans also! we do need to do groceries, run errances and clean our places:)

I can relate to the OP, I have a similar issue with my job that makes it hard to plan too far in advance.

I would think he is not saying he wants to call and pop in right away. When I call it is often with hope of seeing someone within 30 minutes or so. Often I do not get to see my first choice but with so many good choices I usually find someone on my list. I do not expect or want someone to "fit me in" as that is not conducive to a nice time.

When you choose a profession with some nice perks you give some things up. But if you have realistic expectations you can have a very good time. Do your research and have more than one good choice in mind. Rarely will you be left high and dry, if ever. Works for me .........

Its nice to have a list of ladies as I cant always easily plan ahead for my trip to Ottawa. One thing I have done before is to see who is "ON" cerb and send a PM as its not always easy to call ahead because of my situation.

There is the list of daily announcements ... I hope the ladies are taking advantage of this as its the easiest way to determine who is available on relatively short notice.

Guest t**obb****

Think of your need and plan accordingly.

If I want a fast meal, its a drive-thru stop at Mc Donalds and get what I expect.

If I want a treat I might head to Stratford and dine at the Church restaurant. This takes time and planning.

That said, I've been lucky enough to dine at upscale restaurants who value my business and will facilitate service to my time frames.

Get to know all the offerings which suit your need and plan accordingly.

In a city the size of Ottawa and this board at your disposal, you shouldn't have much trouble building a rapore, and accessing services on your schedule.