Shower with massage...

I've been to massage places in Las Vegas and the thing I loved most about it was the table showers that came with the massage. By now I've noticed that nobody offers table showers in Ottawa (unless i'm wrong and if so, please correct me). My question was, are there any places in Ottawa that offer showers with the MP either before or after the massage?

I've been to massage places in Las Vegas and the thing I loved most about it was the table showers that came with the massage. By now I've noticed that nobody offers table showers in Ottawa (unless i'm wrong and if so, please correct me). My question was, are there any places in Ottawa that offer showers with the MP either before or after the massage?

I do remember an MP in Gatineau who tried to offer table showers without success a few years ago. I never used their services and I do not remember where, when and who. I just remember reading a thread about the table showers.

As for an accompanied shower before and after the massage. I can recommend both Megan's touch and Jessica.

Don't forget about beautiful Bethany as well,

A shower before AND after your massage with Bethany is a great way to start and wind down your time together. Her massages are very, VERY sensous as well. You will leave a changed and happy man.

With a bit of reading on this board you can find all the information you need, but please share your experiences as well... Curious minds want to know. :)

T. P.

What is a table shower?

I've been at some in Florida. It's like a table, finished in ceramic, and the edges are a raised a couple of inches so water does not spill all over the place.

While the client relaxes on the table, the MA uses a hand-held shower, washes and scrubs him from head to toe before proceeding to the massage table in another room. It's usually an option you pay on top of the standard massage price and goes for about 20$.

I do remember an MP in Gatineau who tried to offer table showers without success a few years ago. I never used their services and I do not remember where, when and who. I just remember reading a thread about the table showers.

As for an accompanied shower before and after the massage. I can recommend both Megan's touch and Jessica.

Yes, that was many years ago, and it wasn't that it wasn't successful, but the problem was with LE shutting it down. That particular location has hosted many massage places in its history, all keep getting shut down.

These table showers/massages are incredible. I have had thenm in New Orleans and Savannah.

They feel so incredibly therapeutic...--throw in some fun & WOW!!!

From the best of my knowledge' date=' showers are mandatory for most independents in Ottawa, including myself.

[/quote']

I'm just rereading what I wrote and I sound like some strict schoolteacher disciplinarian LOL.

TAKE A SHOWER BOYS OR YOU WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED. I kid, I kid. :bddog:

I'm a huge fan of table showers but there is no one around Ottawa who offers it. Many MA will shower with you but no table shower. The place in Gat that closed was not a well done example.

However if you are a fan you don't have to go to Las Vegas for it, you can go to a closer LV (Lehigh Valley) in Pennsylvania. Most of the MPs and almost every AMP offers table showers included in the price of the door fee which is about the same as here. 3 of the better AMPs there just got busted tho, they were all within a mile of each other. Was just a matter of time. Plenty left as far north as WilkesBarre PA which is 5 or 6 hours from here.

There is a great website which has lots of info and reviews of places, PM for link. Or Google "Spa Hunters". Most places in PA/NY & NJ have table showers. If you travel thru these area it's a must try. TS aren't the only reason to go to these places, as a rule the MAs at the AMPs are prettier and more fun than the norm here. Korean girls are the usual and they are hot!

I remember when I first came to Ottawa in August of 2004, the fact that I joined people in the shower was basically a new thing in Ottawa... same with the bodyslide... same with having a website... now, lots of people/businesses do/have these things.

Guest V*ns**et

I will do a big place for a shower massage,with spa and all the kit (dream) lol