Kelsey Star aka StarBright

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I had been in contact with Kelsey Star aka StarBright evensince I wrote to her about a year ago asking her to visit Ottawa. This was after I read her glorious reco. thread in the Kingston Section and the reviews in her website.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=213149&highlight=Kelsey+Star

For some reason Kelsey was not keen to entertain the idea at the time. I was pleasantly surprised when she notified me last week that she was coming to Ottawa. I immediately made an appointment to see her - I am so glad I did!

picture.php?albumid=10217&pictureid=72398

The adjectives I could think of that are most suitable to describe Kelsey are - sweet, young, pretty, cute, and innoncent. She is cute as a button and sweet like a candy, and above all, she is good-natured, fun and she giggles (a lot! :icon_smile:) - showing her innocent and wholesome personality! It is really hard not to like this sweet and lovely cutie! Despite her young age, her service level is exemplary and she knows exactly how to please a client.

I have such an amazing time with this lovely lady that I have no hesitation to recommend her and to see her again when she comes back to Ottawa. For those who are interested to see her, tomorrow Wednesday is her last day here on this visit. You really have no time to waste! :biggrin:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 7

Guest *oez***a

I had the good fortune to catch this awesome lady before her time in Ottawa was up. It was a great, relaxed, and she made me feel right at home. Well worth it. I'll be thinking of that perfect figure for a long time to come.

I've had the intense pleasure of seeing Kelsey too, and had a fabulous time. A serious cutie with a positive attitude and advanced social skills. Fun, easygoing, and eager.

A strawberry blonde spinner with a great body and excellent techniques. I hope she comes back often. I'll be there!

• Like 2

Just adding my 2 cents worth of recommendation to this lovely little lady. Tiny sized pleasure in all ways. She definitely looks young than the are in her ad, but that's where the innocence ends. Talented in all areas and takes great direction. Definite repeat and I hope she visits often.

• Like 2

For those fans who are on her mailing list, they would know that Kelsey had rescheduled her visit dates from last week to this week. That fortunately suited me fine since I was away last week. When I found out that she had rescheduled, I immediately booked an appointment to see her..... from oversea. I am so glad I did as she told me that many clients wanted to book the same time that I had booked. :icon_biggrin:

We were very happy to see each other, since we were more comfortable towards each other. We had been exchanging PMs since our first meeting and it seemed to improve our mutual understanding and connection. Her humorous PMs really reflected her fun-loving nature and great personality.

After presenting her the yummies that she wanted, we continued where we left off . She was as cute and sweet as ever, and her service remained first rate. It is a no-brainer that I will continue to see her whenever she visits here.

Edited by Luckyme
Grammar
  • Like 1

You are indeed lucky. I have been stars struck for some time now. Kelsey is a breath of fresh air and always fun. I always look forward to seeing her when I travel or she is in my area. Take good care of her Ottawa!

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.