Horrible Movies Let's Save Eachother Time!

I completely agree about Maggie, terrible film! Thanks for the warning about The Boy (2015), I will avoid it!

My pleasure!!! And thank you for how you've saved me too... I want to keep you safe! lol Argh! Wasn't that (Maggie) just the WORST!!! Yarg!

There's something to be said for a particular grade of bad movie, but I haven't really seen one of those since The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. I haven't watched a 'new' movie in quite some time that wasn't comic book related. Everything sucks. in a painful way. That isn't enjoyable.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Last night I saw another really bad movie called Marauders. It was a heist movie, that started off interesting, the initial robbery was pretty good, but sadly that was in the first 15 minutes. It just go worse from there. Ridiculous plot, not sure why Bruce Willis picks such terrible movies to be in.

lol Listening to youtube 'top 10 worst' lists and after hearing a bit of a Spice Girls song I was painfully reminded of the movie they came out with that I was forced to find a way to survive through during a sleep-over with friends who knew better but thought itd be funny to watch 5 millionaire morons... it wasn't.

Spice World

which reminds me of another movie called Crossroads that Britany Spears was in where she butchered the song 'I love Rock N Roll) but I cant actually list it because I cant submit an assumption (albeit the safest one ever lol) any more than I can submit something I simply heard was bad. So I'm not highlighting it but perhaps one of you will. lol Oh same goes for Mariah Carrey's Glitter which I know was an astronomical flop in the box office.

Taking you wayyy back....Little Shop of Horrors lolol

Awwww really? :-( I liked that one LOL! It was so ridiculous. I smiled just reading your post... Feeeeed meeee Seeeeeymorrrre!!!! *giggle* (then again, Ive never seen it as an adult so...) Either way, thanks for the smile!

Ok same era... although this may fall under the same 'so bad that you gotta love it' sentiment I feel for the above...

Howard the Duck lol (wait did someone already mention it?)

Oh God and one of the WORST 'comedies' ever... Nine Months

Its one of those with such low brow comedy that you end up feeling cynical and jaded lol Oh kinda like Bruno which was so predictable, stupid and annoying to me... I feared I no longer HAD a sense of humor! (Until something that was actually funny made me laugh again).LOL I was the sulkiest looking bitch on that sofa let me tell you...squashed between laughing idiots I had once respected and regarded as equals lol!

lol given that I'm averaging about 3 movies a post here and probably post the most, the reason for starting this thread is quite evident to me. Ive either seen a lot of bad movies or I'm becoming one of those pretentious film-elitists (god if that's true, someone euthanize me now pls)

How come nobody likes my thread anymore -_- Hmmf!

Perhaps no ones seen any horrible movies of late. Well, I just remembered one.

Rubber

Synopsis? Its a story about a run-away tire gone rogue. I'm not joking. A tire... all by itself... rolling about the world... attacking people.

lol I'm not joking... this actually exists. Not only did someone write this, someone BANKROLLED it. That's the most incredible aspect of the movie IMO

• Like 1

Rubber

Synopsis? Its a story about a run-away tire gone rogue. I'm not joking. A tire... all by itself... rolling about the world... attacking people.

lol I'm not joking... this actually exists. Not only did someone write this, someone BANKROLLED it. That's the most incredible aspect of the movie IMO

hahahahahahahahaha<THUD! OWF*CK!>hahahahahahahahahaha some people's children, eh? haha

• Like 1

Worst movies ever?

1.)BIRDEMIC by far the worst I have ever seen. In fact I encourage people to endure it just to have the experience. To this day i can't make it further than 20 mins in before I quit.

2.) Starship Troopers 2 - don't get me wrong the first was bad enough (I had the book, which was much better). However the second was a whole other level of terribad. In fact I'm pretty sure the movie's whole budget was spent getting a hot blonde to imitate Species, and the special effects used for the electric fence scene. Even the rifles looked like lasertag guns (and probably were)

Disappointing movies:

All the new superman movies: As much as I enjoy Henry cavill as supes, and imo he does a great job, the movies are just meh. Never made it through them - and only bats saved dawn of justice.

Suicide squad: just total shit. Waller was a weakling, they took so much of joker's backstory out that they could have eliminated him entirely and it still would have been fine. Of course it's not without it's gems: Margot as Harley, I enjoyed Smith's deadshot. This movie should have been: Batman: assault on arkham - check it out on Netflix, that's a better S.Sq. movie and it's animated.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

movie on tv this evening, for your perrrrrsonal mental anguish and unnecessary torment...."Storm Seekers" - circa 2008, staring a very weak Darryl Hanna.....

somehow I am certain I will be eternally grateful to have missed most of it.....

three words.... O... My.. Gaaaaaawd!

baaaaaaad movie....

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Remember Me. Not a bad movie, but I felt utterly manipulated by the ending.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I saw the sequel to independence Day on the weekend. Wow, what a waste of time, I wish that the aliens could have won to put the planet out of its misery of bad acting!

I finally got my hands on The Boy, 2016 (see earlier post marvelling at the fact that 2 movies within 1yr of each other, in the same genre (horror) chose the same title) This is not a sequel, nor a remake. One has nothing to do with the other.

Well, although it was much much better than the 2015 The Boy, but that isn't much of a compliment as its not difficult to achieve, it wasn't all that great. The movie as a whole wasn't bad per se, the ending was the problem. I don't believe in spoilers so I wont say anything... it was also kind of slow-moving. Was it so bad imo that it deserves a post here? No. It was just kinda MEH. I'm only offering feedback on it because of my earlier post mentioning it.

There are plenty of good 'inanimate-objects becoming animated and murderous' movies to choose from, I wouldn't bother with The Boy.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I finally got around to seeing Cloud Atlas. I really wanted to like it, but found it overly ambitious and it ultimately failed. I'm sure a few hours of the movie hit the cutting room floor.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I saw Suicide Squad yesterday. Wanted to commit suicide half way through...

Sigh... you know those movies where there's a great premise, a great beginning, great set-up and then SUDDENLY it goes in the completely wrong direction and becomes PAINFULLY stupid and the only reason you keep watching is well, you went this far and also, you hang on to some misguided hope that it will turn back on track and the stupidity will somehow be explained as the coolest thing ever?

Well...

sigh....

This sums up Hellions. A Halloween themed horror movie. I believe there is a massive shortage of Halloween-themed Horror and was extremely excited by the idea of creepy, murderous, super-natural trick-or-treaters gone awry, stalking a beautiful, young girl, dressed-up appropriately as an angel. The beginning does not disappoint. It was very creepy, the intimidation was great. And then... the movie continues unfortunately. You go from edge-of-your-seat to falling back into it with your head in the air, exasperated at how the screen-play writers and director could destroy such good potential by spiralling into lazy stupidity. It seemed rushed. As though they were writing a great horror movie and then realized the dead-line was drawing near, panicked and just quickly punched out the first thing that came to their 8 year olds mind. An ending so awful that it discredited and ruined the entire movie. SO ANNOYED! I was looking forward to adding a new movie to my October-Horror-List. Instead its on the same list as both The Boys (see previous warnings).

• Like 2

One genre there is no shortage of BAD movies is the Holiday Movie genre. I started a thread for great ones and I'm going to try to revive this one with the bad ones. lol

Before I go on, Id like to clarify something I said in my last post. I did not start the Great Spooky Movie thread. When I said 'my' I meant, one of the threads I contribute to regularly. Not meaning I started the thread, as with this one or the great holiday movie list.

Ok for the first Holiday contribution I thought Id simply say ANYTHING WITH CHEVY CHASE IN IT!!! lol But that's too vague so I will start this off with the craptastic;

'Christmas With the Cranks'

Please feel free to post any horrible movie. I'm just offering this theme to stimulate postings in my dying thread. Guys, my WHOLE EGO is wrapped up in this thread! Don't let it die!

(I am of course joking...kinda)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I saw The Loft on the weekend. I'm not sure how we are supposed to believe that a bunch of lifelong "best friends" would be so horrible to each other. Terrible acting and an unbelievable plot made for a complete waste of time.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Saw "Blair Witch" tonight. Boring sequel that was really just a remake of The Blair Witch Project but offered no insight into investigating what happened almost 20 years ago in the original (which was the intent of this film). I was so hopeful, but alas, the critics were right, it is crap.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Terrible, predictable movie. Why didn't they listen to the movie title and not go back to another Jack Reacher movie?

Guest Prufrock Cummings
"The Lobster"....ughhh. Why did I bother. I should know better than to take movie recommendations from my sister by now -_-

Darn! I heard so much positive vibe about it, I guess I will pass.