TERB Users

I'm a member of both boards under the same handle butI'm way more active on hear and more of a lurker on terb. I do like more the vibe on hear it's more friendly and able to have discussion on various subjects in a civile manner. yes guys go way to far on terb when describing some stuff and I'm often angry by the way some members talks about sp's. the reason I look at terb is lately there is more info on lovely ladys there they are here, especially woman on bp. I know you will all say to stick with ladys on here but there is some wonderful gem who advertise only on bp and do not want to use lyla or terb.

all I know is that us man are lucky and privileged to be able to spend intimate moments with you lovely ladys and should always be treated with respect either in person or on a review board. this is the way I always handled myself in this wonderful hobby on only wich I would not be refused a rendez vous because I'm a member of a board. no every members of terb are are rude and macho.

• Like 3

I have stood up for one SP in particular on the other board whom need not be named and who visits here from time to time. The contention was that she had refused to provide some of the services that were laid out while texting. The man felt he had been short-changed, left after 15-20 when he had paid for 2 hrs. She had refused to do some services (not all) because she felt her health and safety at risk as the gentleman was apparently not fully hygienic....he claimed otherwise so it's difficult to say who was right or wrong...still i defended her choice because i believe that SP's have every right to bail out of a session and/or not provide some of the services offered if they feel their health or safety is at risk....i have never met her nor do i know the member who was adamant about being wronged. Nevertheless, i stood by her as i felt that the provider has every privilege to do what they feel is right for their well-being. Men in general feel entitled because they pay. Expectations are high and when things don't turn out they way they like, they sometimes voice their displeasure in a way that is not appropriate. So, yeah i was her 'White Knight' of the day but no one took it out on me, i clearly explained why and put no fault on either one. Guess i earned a little brownie point since she promised to contact me when she would be back because she wants to meet her defender...haha...

Still one must consider that as a paying customer, you expect a minimum. Chemistry is a word often used to legitimize whether a service is provided on par or not. I think that SP's should expect that they won't get 'chemistry' with every client, maybe even very few clients will have chemistry but it should change nothing in they way the SP provide their services. Should you decide to not live up to your commitments because you feel no 'chemistry' even if the man is a complete gentleman, clean as a whistle and respectful? You are either in it or not, you offer a service and get paid...the game plays both ways and it's not always the men's fault. Many providers are for a lack of a better word, frauds in disguise using B&S, making promises they never deliver on and in some distinct cases, are just out to take the money and run, hence the usefulness of both board...yes TERB is more liberal, some members do get banned at times for crossing the line, still a paying customer should have every right to voice is displeasure when he feels cheated as long as it's within an acceptable limit. It is difficult to do this here as the line is very thin, TERB allows that. Granted that some people go overboard, it is to be expected when the rules are more liberal...while i understand that Lyla is more of a recommendation platform, it should allow for some critical comments.

My disclaimer: i take no sides, some clients i'm sure are as horrible as Attila's while others are complete gentlemen, some providers are just BS and others are simply amazing, charming, sweet women who have dreams and aspirations like everyone else. I'll always show my respect to them because i can't begin to imagine how hard it must be at times. If i were a woman, i'm not sure i could do it quite frankly...it takes a lot of guts but i guess you get desensitized after a while

Do i make any sense here?....

It's good to hear about people that use their head and comprehend that most encounters are not a promise. I think it's very ironic that slobbyists make "white knight" such a title of disinterest. They pride themselves in being entitled when seeing a women is not a privilege and seeing a client is not a privilege but an experience. Nothing more. Nothing less. Too much venom is being used on the site especially from the ones who are reputable. It's appalling! Life could never be simple can it?? "Hey, I felt chemistry was off due to minimal things to talk about." "She seemed to be having a bad day and am hesitant to see her again." "BUT she seems like a cool chick and you can decide for yourself"

I myself worked agency work before and due to the fact that I preferred taking my time, I struggled to manage my time between encounters and have some off reviews but lucky for me the reviewer was smart and stated that "it was probably because of the situation I was in and from what he has seen, from my reviews on the rosie board and how I promote myself, I would ask that you not let that stop you from seeing her. People do change." Which was fair. Like I said good, honest communication is key. Calling out a girl for not being comfortable is BS. I even explained to him that my time was limited with him and I was overly concerned with upsetting the agency and am not one to dislike my profession but I told him mindless pumping isn't my thing hence why the experience wasn't enjoyable. He wasn't my cup of tea and yeah, I'm human. I don't fake it. If you're lame in bed and decline any offers of something more fun I will be bored out of my freaking mind. If I was independent then I would have given him half the donation and told him I wasn't the girl for him. He did seem to be the "see every girl to legit review them" so I not much of a loss. I understand the point of a paying customer but to be fair I never really belonged in the agency based atmosphere. I'm far too unique. hence why he probably felt ripped off.

I noticed many on TERB are cocky so, I myself would avoid the board and tread lightly when a TERBIE would contact me but never refuse unless they were disrespectful when communicating with me (which has happened). I've been harassed by TERBIES on my phone at all hours and put down so badly due to reviews that I have had to take weeks off at a time to snap myself out of it. It's disgusting. So, my reviews are seen here and on my website to avoid drama.

I myself tell clients before meeting that I do not make promises. I state that my experience consists of communication, respect and cleanliness. I state that everything is in the accordance to the individual and even request directly on my site to leave the donation in clear view and don't touch it until communication is established. If it turns into the case where either of us are not comfortable with continuing I give the client the option to grab the donation and state that this will not work for them and I would do the same, if I'm not comfortable with continuing and hand them the donation back and state that I felt that they would be better off with a different experience. (neither has happened so far).

Communication is important, especially when you are to be intimate with someone and some people are legit uneducated to such a degree that they think us girls are to do JUST as they imagined without even telling us what experience is for them. This also gives an option to decline if she feels she can't offer what he requires. People are legit stupid on there.

• Like 4

imo this thread has gone off the rails. The issue is .. Is terb disrespectful of sps. A quick search will give you a definitive answer. 'Takes direction well' etc is no way to talk about another human being.

Additional Comments:

Totally agree w Brody on this. My previous comment was directed back up the post chain.

Additional Comments:

Nope.

Additional Comments:

Ooops pretty new at this . Previous comment was at #25

• Like 2

The real question seems to be "What is the purpose of these boards?"

Do they exist solely as a place to research, through reviews, the safety and service of a particular provider? Are they a place to seek and obtain peer acceptance? Are they a place to rant about all that angers you in day about our society and the people/politics in it? Are they a good place to find support (of any kind) for your positions or travails? Are they solely advertising platforms?

I find they are all of those things. But should they be? How much of each other do we really want to know about a person who may only be in our lives a short time?

Hello fellow hobbyists and ladies,

I have a question about the "other" site. I am a member and I use the same name for both on purpose as there is a lot of crossover. I stand behind all of my comments on both boards. A while ago I was speaking to an SP (who I won't name) from this site through a CL ad. She asked for my CERB handle which I gave.

She also looked me up on TERB which is fine but then said "Frankly, I try to avoid men off terb"..."I gave up on terb long ago. I only use it now to help me determine who I will NOT see."

This struck me as really odd as I hadn't heard it before. Even more odd is that she mentions her TERB recommendations in her ad! I guess what I would like to know is how common this particular opinion is. I am not interested in limiting the amount of resources I use in this hobby. I, like many others, believe that a smart hobbyist should use multiple sources when deciding who to see. Would love some input.

About you: If she looked you up on that other board, did she read something that may have given her pause? About your personal beliefs or something that she may have perceived as a danger or a future conflict if she dealt with you? Or was she looking for some reassurance that you, even though you are a member there, are different than what the overall mood of that board would suggest?

Not about you: Why wouldn't she point out reviews about herself? Who cares where it came from. Doesn't mean she is trying to attract other members of that board. It could be used as a means to prove herself as an established sp who has been in the biz for awhile and is safe to see as she is real and serious about that biz. And not some fly-by-night, or b&s etc. Good or bad reviews can establish that much anyways. It also doesn't mean she doesn't appreciate the effort and time that went into them. If she is like me, her main concern is the overall mood and message of that board. And it's an angry, nasty one. If you are a man with your own mind, who can distinguish lies from truth and ignore perhaps 'locker room' embellishments and judgements, then you are a worthy and smart man who may not adopt the mindset in an environment like that. Therefore should be safe to invite for a visit. But not all men are like that. They are like sponges who absorb all the views and feelings voiced there and act according to the collective conclusions reached by other members. (they may be newbies to the boards or young men, or even just men made bitter by their own experiences in life)

imo this thread has gone off the rails. The issue is .. Is terb disrespectful of sps. A quick search will give you a definitive answer. 'Takes direction well' etc is no way to talk about another human being.

I have heard that before in my life, said right to my face. But i knew what it meant, in what context, and have used it to my advantage (if you want to call it that). On the other hand it could also be used to describe a new employee approaching the end of their probation period. Or by a teacher who is trying to convey that this is a good student. Either way we all know it is condescending.

But that is part of the mindset of these boards. They are set up to allow one person's judgement of other people (mostly girls) to be made public to anyone who is interested. The rest is a domino effect. Limited only by what a person is willing/not willing to say/participate in. Some people have no filters, some people have no limits. Some just have a darn bad view of life and others that it influences those limits profoundly.

Terb specifically seems to 'produce' members that are disrespectful (not only of sps but of women AND people of other cultures/races AND people's place in this world). These feelings and judgements can appear in the personal dealings with a member (who is influenced by the collective mindset apparent there) when they are invited for a visit, and subsequently carry on, off-board but in person for provider. These subsequent communications can be a nuisance or a clear threat to personal safety based solely on the fact that she didn't perform or adhere to the 'standards and practices' set out by the (established) users and mindsets of that board. When experiences like that out-number the good experiences that seem to involve a certain group (like terb members) then of course, for peace of mind, safety and other things that keep providers sane and able to work at their best, the only natural conclusion is to refuse to see that group!

PS - Maybe the question should be why does a board that mainly services Toronto have a cloud of nastiness hanging over it? Why do the members there (the ones that feel comfortable) feel it's ok to think the way they do..and worse... feel the need to share it? (and this goes for the lounge area also as a general discussion can contain insights not found anywhere else. Except a lot of the insights found specifically on that board are ones that show a dark side to people not found usually unless you specifically go looking for it..beyond 'locker room' talk, i mean)

• Like 1

The real question seems to be "What is the purpose of these boards?"

Do they exist solely as a place to research, through reviews, the safety and service of a particular provider? Are they a place to seek and obtain peer acceptance? Are they a place to rant about all that angers you in day about our society and the people/politics in it? Are they a good place to find support (of any kind) for your positions or travails? Are they solely advertising platforms?

Yes.

The thing with Lyla is that there is a clear purpose of this board. With Terb, there isn't. Till the moderators start doing their job, it will continue to remain a hostile place for SPs.

• Like 1

But that's the thing though. I don't see it as a hostile place for anybody. It's just less moderated. Anybody who's a member of any other message board on the Internet, from car maintenance to political discourse will realize that people on the internet are predominantly jerks. That's life. To condemn an entire group for the actions of a very small few vocal majority is not my style.

• Like 4

Guest *ha***op
But that's the thing though. I don't see it as a hostile place for anybody. It's just less moderated. Anybody who's a member of any other message board on the Internet, from car maintenance to political discourse will realize that people on the internet are predominantly jerks. That's life. To condemn an entire group for the actions of a very small few vocal majority is not my style.

Hit the nail on the head IMO.

to the terb board 'entitled' I would only say that SPs put up with way more shit than any guy ever could. Having to pretend to be having a great time with whatever shows up at the door. Look in the mirror and be grateful.

And then walk a mile in their shoes.

• Like 3

" Look in the mirror and be grateful.

And then walk a mile in their shoes."

For sure... I appreciate every minute a lady spends with me and I try to make her time as pleasant for her as it is for me.

I like the LYLA approach because its friendly and respectful.

I've seen a nasty review of a lady who I saw.

It was just plain mean.

• Like 1

Oops. I meant vocal minority above.

Best times I've had so far came from Lyla ladies. But I've avoided numerous issues by reading terb and even participating. There are merits to both because they serve different purposes. Ignore the bluster and male chest pounding and you should be fine.

• Like 2

I agree, most of the reviews on TERB are respectful, but they do have a different character... I posted a review on TERB that I had also posted on LYLA (back when it was CERB), but a couple of the respondents wanted more details and I was asked additional questions by PM and in replies to most post about other positions and activities that I had not mentioned... I also saw a positive review of a lady that was followed up by a question if the reviewer works for the company... I've only seen one really really nasty review on TERB... (of a lady who I rather enjoyed). The girl quit a few months later -- don't know if that was the reason though.

• Like 1

One of the issues about the ERB boards, is unless the lady is a paid advertiser, she really has no say. She can't reply to a thread about her, can't reply to a thread about another lady, can only reply on threads in the Lounge and she makes sure she is not advertising herself.

The old saying "shut up bitch and knit my sock", is apparent unless she is a paid advertiser.

Thats why I love Lyla.

• Like 2

One of the issues about the ERB boards, is unless the lady is a paid advertiser, she really has no say. She can't reply to a thread about her, can't reply to a thread about another lady, can only reply on threads in the Lounge and she makes sure she is not advertising herself.

This is not the case on Terb as providers are allowed to comment in all threads.

• Like 2

This is not the case on Terb as providers are allowed to comment in all threads.

In another sp's review thread tho? I know on some of the erbs owned by the terb owner they cannot, only the sp can, and possibly only if that sp is a paid advertiser. I think most review sites allow unpaid sps to participate in the threads, if they don't have contact info or use the pms for that, if it is a paid site. I haven't heard about too many that restrict all participation, tho i do know it happens.

fwiw, some of my favourite people i know because of being on review sites, including some of the ones like terb with bad reputations for having extremely hateful people on them. (I agree, the moderators need to do their job, know the laws, enforce posts that break laws at the very least, but often mods or those who can undo a mod action have zero knowledge, come from a pool of potentially sketchy members, & seem invested in following the line of 'there is no such thing as a fake bad review, but all good reviews should be challenged and discredited'

I guess on the topic itself, i've heard from many sps over the years that they refuse to have anything to do with review sites, and especially the professional reviewers (guys mentioned here who simply see every sp, to rack up their review quantity count, and have little interest in finding someone who is actually a good match for them, those guys are the ones who are entitled, pushy, aggressive, and belittling more often than not).

an sp having a blanket policy of not seeing a terb member? really commonplace concept. In the US, it would be TER members, and however many other sites there are lol.

• Like 1

I have a lot of thoughts about things said in this thread but every time I mention another board I get an infraction. I will say I am on almost every board out there and have never been turned away by a provider due to that fact. I don't hide anything and generally have a good rep.

I don't do malicious posts but do tell it like it is, something that got me a few infractions here. If I do not have a good time with an SP I simply do not post about her here, but wise users will know to check elsewhere for my feelings. I do research before deciding where to spend my disposable income so I do not see many I cannot post about here.

If an SP did have a policy of not seeing members of a certain board I would most likely just scratch her off my list and move on, there is no shortage of good providers in the area. I have not found this happen often, if at all.

From a hobbyist's point of view I feel it important to share info as I like to be as certain as possible I am not wasting limited funds. When an SP treats me well I enjoy spreading the good news so others and the SP can benefit.

But there are some SPs who put guys or their wallets in danger and there needs to be places where this can be openly discussed. A wise member can weed out the malicious posts and decipher the accurate posts as well as fakes. It's all part of this industry and you get from it what you put into it.

But generalizations about almost anything are usually not a great idea. As mentioned, there is good and bad all around us and a few bad apples don't spoil the whole barrel. There are bad apples on every board, even here. Take the positives you can find wherever you can find them.

• Like 6

i find it odd that there is a private thread for SP's to post 'bad dates'...and yet no similar threads for paying customers....why is that????....

I use both Terb and Lyla. While both are useful, I find Terb covers more ground. If you throw out the extreme reviews both positive and negative, then I feel Terb is pretty reliable. Having said that, I have seen a couple of providers who had the normal positive reviews on Lyla, and was not disappointed at all in the ladies themselves, nor in their service.

I don't do malicious posts but do tell it like it is,

A lot of people can say this (not directed at you specifically, just using your words). 'Tell it like it is' is according to the person saying it. I'm just saying, it may not be everybody's 'it is'.

If I do not have a good time with an SP I simply do not post about her here, but wise users will know to check elsewhere for my feelings.

(not directed at you specifically, just using your words)

This would be the reason the OP girl referenced checked other boards for the user/member, because there is alot of crossover, and some people think girls are stupid and wont realize, or their view of the member is useless because the member knows himself and his true intentions best. Same can be said if reversed. (ex. some girls think hobbyist are stupid and wont realize, so his view of her is useless because the girl knows herself and her true intentions best.)

So.... that member/user can have a different persona on each board OR can carry their real self throughout the boards. Just as member/users/hobbyist check around for info on a girl, why is a girl not allowed to do the same thing without being judged and then the 'accuser' of her bad choice (see or not based on membership) and her erroneous conclusion goes on the defensive. All with the reason of saving the world from a scam or dangerous situation. (white knights for hobbyiests lol) The girls have a right to do same thing for the same reasons. We are all in the same boat here.

If an SP did have a policy of not seeing members of a certain board I would most likely just scratch her off my list and move on, there is no shortage of good providers in the area. I have not found this happen often, if at all.

Yes very simply, move on. But I'm sure some would talk about with other members, to let them know her policy so you all don't give her business. (that is part of my peer acceptance theory..that they all agree and support each other's conclusion and info)

From a hobbyist's point of view I feel it important to share info as I like to be as certain as possible I am not wasting limited funds. When an SP treats me well I enjoy spreading the good news so others and the SP can benefit.

Just as some sps hold the same opinion (about sharing info) it is not all puppy dogs and rainbows. Some people have different agendas. And you can never be sure what they are. And because this is such a personal form of entertainment, things come into play that wouldn't if you were reviewing/sharing info on a meal at a restaurant. Or reviewing/sharing opinions about a movie. Also sharing good news can depend on if peer acceptance is forthcoming, so sharing is not always going to happen. Like will your peers have the same opinion? Will you look like a tool to your peers if you like a girl that others may not (maybe she's indy and you're on a board that doesnt speak well of indy's)?

But there are some SPs who put guys or their wallets in danger and there needs to be places where this can be openly discussed. A wise member can weed out the malicious posts and decipher the accurate posts as well as fakes. It's all part of this industry and you get from it what you put into it.

I talked about that in my post before. And this is a different kind of service where people are more vulnerable to start off with just because of nature of the service. Understandable. But we have to admit that is not the whole reason for sharing info. Personal experiences (past, present) can greatly influence the amount of sharing taking place. And some of it is unnecessary

But generalizations about almost anything are usually not a great idea. As mentioned, there is good and bad all around us and a few bad apples don't spoil the whole barrel. There are bad apples on every board, even here. Take the positives you can find wherever you can find them.

Generalizations like: all independents are flakey and lazy. And all asians are B&S? Or that all agencies must be flawless because they have a reputation to uphold? Or that a girl was bad for one reviewer she must be bad for everyone and therefore readers should not consider her (when in fact all he really wants is peer acceptance and reassurance that he is not undesirable for any reason). Those are generalizations. Stated again and again on these boards. And some boards focus more on one then the other. And because of the cross-over I'm sure people are aware of the 'themes' of each board.

• Like 3

Guest st*****ens**ors

According to the rules of Lyla, reports of SPs who put clients at risk, either personally of financially, are entirely legitimate. You can discuss such things here openly, without fear of reprisals, in the correct section.

The statement that a provider who declined to see members of a certain board would be scratched off your own list as there are "plenty of other providers" seems, to me, to be an effort to silence the voices of those who prefer not to be denigrated or treated as objects, and have the temerity to say as much.

I don't know you, slurp, and have nothing against you, but I have read enough on the other forum to have a fair bit of sympathy with providers who decide to draw a line.

Ladies, by all means draw your lines wherever you wish. Create boundaries that make you safe, happy, and secure. Ignore the threats of clients who say they will look elsewhere; others will always be willing to respect those boundaries, and appreciate time in your company.

i find it odd that there is a private thread for SP's to post 'bad dates'...and yet no similar threads for paying customers....why is that????....

I don't find this odd at all.

In other words, why on earth would 'paying customers' need to join a review site in order to have private areas at all? We've discussed how many sites do not allow anyone other than the sp being reviewed to comment in a review, which gives her the chance to dispute someone's review. All clients should see that as a good thing, since taking only one person's word for how an encounter went down is not enough. Even if it is for a good review. If the sp doesn't come in and verify and confirm that she did in fact see the guy, how do you know for sure that he did? If he didn't see her, and she can provide evidence that it is a faked up review, wouldn't you like to know that? she can't do that if the review is posted in a private area.

Review sites are already designed for the 'paying customers', so not sure what else one would need to post other than a 'warning' type of review. Contact info for any sp is already public, so there would be no legal reason to not allow it to be put up publicly.

The same cannot be said for putting up all contact info or descriptions of a client, for any reason. Especially if it means the sp herself is publicly putting up the warning, in full view of this potentially dangerous individual. You can't see a reason to keep warnings about predators, thieves or violent people private, in order to protect the person reporting them, so that he (they) can't see that she was the one (her, with all her contact info and location details out front and centre, just waiting for him to come and take his revenge out on her?) if you can't see the difference, then i am a bit worried about why not.

Warnings about sketchy sps can be done in the appropriate section here, and as advertisers, sps contact info is public. If an sp is dangerous, that info can be shown publicly. Guys on review sites posting with anonymous handles, not with their full name, address and phone numbers. There would be very little reason for anyone putting up info about a sketchy sp to be concerned about their personal safety (or lives) for doing that. there is legit past evidence and cases for sps to be concerned about reporting on a blacklist area, let alone reporting to the l a w.

• Like 7

Because you CAN share, privately, in PM's, through email etc.

Girls need a common place to share because this is a very isolating profession. We can't just hang out and speak in public because our incomes may be affected. And we may have to share trade secrets (like how to launder sheets for best hygiene), or helpful hints. And we are woman who have to remain mysterious. You don't want to know what kind of tampons we use, or nailpolish I'm sure. And you don't want hear our venting (which is what woman do to deal and sort things out) in public.

It's not all bad dates. Geez we're girls, we talk about girly things.

And because of the nature of the biz girls can't share email addy's and stuff or personal numbers or anything like that. These ladies can't be letting everyone and his mother knowing more than she sees is safe, even other providers. And PM"s are only so helpful if you seek a large range of ideas or opinions for a problem you may be having. Like how to handle 50 texts at one time etc. So having a common place to go is actually very giving of the people who provide it.

So please don't bring up that argument 'oh but what about us...'. You have your's. You just don't need to demand a private locker room to talk on these boards because you can choose at anytime to not partake in hobby. And the girls most likely don't have that choice and need a safe and private place to connect, again, because this a very isolating profession, not hobby/playtime.

ETA : oh and also you are not a paying customer of the board. you are only a paying a customer of the girls who pay the board (mostly). If you don't buy a coffee at tim horton's they prefer you don't use their washrooms. If you do buy a coffee then feel free to sit down and drink it, and relieve yourself after.

Edited by M*****eJo***et
ETA : oh and also you are not a paying customer of the board. you are only a paying a customer of the girls who pay the board
  • Like 5

The statement that a provider who declined to see members of a certain board would be scratched off your own list as there are "plenty of other providers" seems, to me, to be an effort to silence the voices of those who prefer not to be denigrated or treated as objects, and have the temerity to say as much.

Not what I am saying or trying to accomplish at all. I have been on boards long before this one existed, the board some here are leary of used to be the only one for Ottawa and hobbyists & SPs got along fine. It had the same rules then as it does now. I met lots of great SPs on there and see some of them to this day.

I am simply saying if a provider blacklisted all members because of a few members I wouldn't care and would move on. It would be their loss as most of the more active hobbyists belong to both boards and more. Just as I said wise users can determine what posts are useful or not, so can wise providers. If they would decide not to see all members because they didn't like what a few members said, I wouldn't call that a wise business decision, but they are free to do that. It's their decision and in this highly personal hobby they really do not need to explain their reasons.

I personally have never had a provider turn me away for being a member of any board but as the OP says some have done it to others. To me I would not worry about an SP who did that, nor would I want to see her. Like we all agree, everyone is free to set their boundaries and comfort level, both clients and providers. If an SP decided not to see me because of actions of others I would figure I was better off not seeing her. Right or wrong, my decision and no one can fault me for it just as no one can fault the SP.

I have had providers tell me they have met bad clients from this board just as they have from the other boards. There is this odd "us vs them" mentality and it goes both ways. The general consensus is that this board caters to providers while the other caters to clients. I find that was more true in the past but does have some merit still.

My experience goes way back before this board existed and we all got along fine and had good times. I have had equally good times since this board came along. I expect if any boards cease to exist in the future I will still have good times. There is good information everywhere, you need to learn where it is and how to use it.

• Like 4

You are more then welcome to start a closed group. You can invite in those that are interested. However, remember, the same rules of the board apply. If you have nothing nice to say.....

This board is different and popular for a reason. If you have a legitimate concern about a provider (she robbed you, was bait and switch, dangerous etc), you are welcome to post that information in the appropriate section. However, if you want to post that someone "wasn't your cup of tea", this site is not for you. There are more then enough of them out there.

• Like 2

point taken, i'm not interested in the most favorite brand of tampons....but i can relieve myself at Tim's and they don't mind....not that i usually do

'However, if you want to post that someone "wasn't your cup of tea", this site is not for you do....'

If someone isn't my cup of tea, it's not a reason for me to post anything negative....i don't review an SP on that...merely on the service provided...if she lays out multiple options that ends up being nothing more than hot air and bad faith, i'll feel cheated, robbed and would want to voice it....if some options are not provided... i get that... if it's a good experience anyway i'm not one to complain about it, it's happened before and i never felt the need to say 'she didn't do this or that'...we don't always get everything, it's normal....if she's not my cup as you say but provided what she said, i'll be more than happy to give her a glowing review...one of my favorite isn't quite my ideal cup, but she is extremely nice, interesting, warm, sincere, professional, etc...and i could go on about all the qualities i find in her, in fact she is the most desirable i've met by far for the overall experience...every little details is taken care of...she rocks my boat

Melanie

I never said i was a paying customer of this board...i think that was understood...if i want to become a male SP, i'll gladly pay my fees like you do...otherwise your post was informative so thanks for that....

I have been reminded of the 'curse' that is this board. I completely and totally understand the girl referred to in original post. Once again, I am fully aware of her need to avoid certain persons.

Discretion is an issue there. That's obvious by the explicit reviews (as discretion apparently is not practiced there, and that seems to be a common consensus). But the discretion i am talking about is keeping the girls' location on the downlow. It seems in their zealousness to be in the loop, and on the top of the info, they talk too much about the specifics of locations and processes that a girl might have. I know this because it has happened yet again. They are using the same landmarks and points that I use to get people here, to my location. I am more than ticked off at this. Email will not be answered and post cannot be changed so there is the info for all the world to see. As a result I had to change info on my website in an attempt to minimize the damage. Don't know if it will help though.

But their choice to chat about me when they apparently saw me when I first started (practically 2yrs ago) and haven't seen me since, makes me wonder why they brought me up in the first place. It was unnecessary. Also this little stunt with bringing me up again has resulted in some 'difficulties' that I had after the original post was made. Deja vu going back to when they originally mentioned me (practically 2 yrs ago) and none of it is good.

I am mad and disheartened. This could explain the abusive calls i was getting long weekend. Taunting and challenging from what sounded like grown men. The exact same thing happened the first time. It was not fun. So I have my mind made up about that people on that board too. I don't blame her

Additional Comments:

Note: Since my last post, I have realized there is at least 2 really nice (and helpful and concerned) members on that board.

• Like 1