CapitalCforCougar

Agree - I've had the pleasure too, and the lady gives an incredible massage that will leave you weak in the knees. Highly recommended.

Absolutely agree with comments already made here, I too had a sampling of her menu a couple weeks ago (sorry for the late recommendation Cforcougar!) but it was a very enjoyable experience, Cforcougar is as good at putting you at ease as she is at... Relaxing you. With so many other options on the menu definitely plan to repeat!

Had the pleasure of seeing this very nice lady last week. Extremely welcoming; immediately puts you at ease. The surroundings were very relaxing and conducive for a great experience.

This lady has magical hands. Everything she does is purposeful and deliberate. This leads to a very satisfying outcome.

She was was very easy to contact through here, and very accommodating by answering my questions. I'd definitely see her again.

Guest G*dl****4

Hi guys

I had the pleasure of meeting Cforcougar this afternoon. She makes you very comfortable right from the start. Her place was very clean and had a safe feeling to it. I highly recommend her and will make a return visit.

Gentlemen, I won't reply every time I visit CCC but today was the 4th time and it was great and it will not be the last visit. Each time I see her I learn something new about this multi faceted lady.

Visited this beautiful gem today. All I can say is wow!!! Almost fell down when leaving. Perfect massage, perfect ending. Very honest down to earth woman.

• Like 1

If your looking for a very good massage that's firm mix with tease and aplease CapitalCforCougar is the one. There's a variety of menu options in full detail and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with this MIL#

There's candles,oils and music to relax the session.

She attentative to your sore knots and will work abit longer to loosen them.Or avoid the area upon your request.

The location is in a public building with stairs just keep it discrete.Only a wet towel wipe down. You'll leave happy and plan for your next booking.

• Like 1

Guest *a*s

Wow just wow. Had the most intense session ever - ending in a meditative state.

She is that good.

Book a 1 hour with capital C!

Guest st*****ens**ors

...you're doing, and find a way to book a massage with Capital C. No, don't ask questions, just go. Ok, fine, turn the oven off and THEN go. You can thank me later.

CapitalCforcougar is lovely, confident, eloquent and entirely unforgettable. The den's mix of therapeutic practicality and gypsy chic is fair reflection of her personality and you'll be lulled into a state of relaxation by the thoughtfully arranged music, scents and decor.

She provides a very skillful massage, and managed to unkink the wrenched neck that had been restricting my motion all day.

As for the rest, beyond discretion there simply aren't the words to do it justice. I think I learned to see entirely new colours.

Highly, highly recommended.

Guest st*****ens**ors

If you've read this far into the thread, you'll already know that CapitalCforCougar is, as far as I'm concerned, the best reason to view Winnipeg as something other than Canada's coldest provincial capital.

I had to see her again, and as amazing as my first visit was, the second was even better.

She is so spontaneous, and inventive and passionate. I don't think I've ever been kissed more thoroughly, or to such devastating effect.

Winnipeg, you have a treasure in this beautiful, clever, sensual lady. Seeing her once will not be enough.

I have seen CCC three times already and I'm already planning my fourth, fifth, and sixth.

Great attitude, great service, great massage, great ending, did I say great ending!!!

I recently had the pleasure of meeting CapitalC.

If you're still sitting on the fence, and are wondering whether you should take the plunge or not, let me conquer with @stillopendoors and tell you that you are missing out on tremendous pleasure.

Prepare for your mind to be blown (with pleasure) and go. Seriously, just go.

She has a very friendly, warm and calm air around her. You will leave your anxieties at the door.

I cannot say enough about her services, you have to experience it for yourself.

I will just say that she is a unique gem in Winnipeg.

Well I had the privilege of meeting this young lady the other evening and all I guess say is OMG!. What a hoot to spend time with as it seemed to stand still stand for us as we laid in bed both very contend and satisfied. Winnipeg continues to provide the gentleman of this city with amazing ladies.

I don't write much on posts or recommendations, but I have seen this wonderful lady many times. She is amazing and very easy to talk to and be with. Her enjoyment with this is also well shown. She is a great health practitioner as well, and I look forward to seeing her soon. If I could I would see her weekly.....

I'm sure she will see this post as well so all I can say is thank you triple C for being here in Winnipeg. Thank you for your time and dedication, and evolving your menu as I would love to sample everything at some point in the future.

You can find her ad on BP

Additional Comments:

I don't write much on posts or recommendations, but I have seen this wonderful lady many times. She is amazing and very easy to talk to and be with. Her enjoyment with this is also well shown. She is a great health practitioner as well, and I look forward to seeing her soon. If I could I would see her weekly.....

I'm sure she will see this post as well so all I can say is thank you triple C for being here in Winnipeg. Thank you for your time and dedication, and evolving your menu as I would love to sample everything at some point in the future.

How has her menu expanded? you can PM me with reply

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.