Name a place you've had s3x that is not the bedroom

Drive-In theatre, obviously.

I almost forgot ... Back row bleachers at a Billy Graham Crusade rally.

I was going to say the same(Drive in theatre), been there done that ! This can only give us an idea of your age Kilt Boy.:icon_wink:

• Like 1

In the basement while his grandparents were home... where it was my first ;)

Another time, at night under a evergreen tree beside a law office ;)

The stupid things I did as a teenager I wouldn't do today. Haha

Posted via Mobile Device

Abandoned marble quarry, on an old slab of marble in the rain. It was slick as ice , and we slipped onto the ground several times.

By the light of the moon, on a sand dune @ St. George Island, Fla.: very gritty butt in the morn.

Also in a 14' aluminum boat off shore at same spot, with small sharks (blue sharks , I think) hanging around.

grounds of the St.Boniface Cathedral.... burned in a tremendous fire decades ago.. but is a lovely, almost surreal space/ruins now... and to the best of my knowledge, the Grey Nuns still live/work on the grounds/cemetary there.

(If ever in Winnipeg.. it is a place to visit... definitely!!.. just an fyi hehe)

Other rooms in the house include the garage, kitchen, play room (obviously) and on the dining room table.

Out of the house, one or two nightclub bathrooms. Hehe

....my colonics room....<grin>

:icon_eek: I'm afraid to ask.... What kind of shenanigans one gets up to in a colonics room :icon_eek:

Additional Comments:

And another thing, who has a colonics room in the first place?!

:icon_eek: I'm afraid to ask.... What kind of shenanigans one gets up to in a colonics room :icon_eek:

Additional Comments:

And another thing, who has a colonics room in the first place?!

<grin>... intestinal irrigation

(like a multi-multi-muuuulti enema) and...

*I* do :)

....and just to clarify <grin>... noooo.. the colonics were not part of the fun ;)

In a rock pier at night during a firework display, in a University classroom and in a public swimming pool. I miss the youthful carefree days.

• Like 1

Atop Mount Royal directly beneath the cross... (sorry if that offends but seeing as the Almighty would be the creator of the clit, a body part with the sole purpose of sexual pleasure, Id say its a hell of an endorsement anyway).. and same mountain... in the woods with hikers walking by :-) I have many more but that's the one that popped in mind.

• Like 1

In a vacant elevator of an office building after midnight. Expected to see a janitor open the doors luckily it didn't happen and went longer than expected :)

At the top of the stairs in a 4 floor building that had no elevators, after an interview on the second floor. No businesses on 4th floor but that didn't help the poor girl who couldn't count to three ;) So it wasn't completely discrete after all

I've had sex in quite a few places other than the bedroom, but the place that sticks in my head the most was a few years ago when through work I had an event at the parliament building and had sex in an empty office not far from the event hall that we were in. It was a quickie, but a lot of fun :-)

In a snowbank under the Northern lights - twice even! ;-)

When I came I sang out: OHHHHHH CANNNNN-A-DAAAAAAAAA!!!

Also, Tuxed-up in a limo driving by Parliament - that was a lark too!

Save</span>

Guest 1***otd**

Lifeguard tower at Mooney's Bay

In the tall grass on the bank of the Ottawa River (close to E.B. Eddy)

Back seat of a car at a drive-in during the Movie Death Race 2000 (the original)

On the roof of a hotel downtown Ottawa - I was tied to a chair so she had to have her way with me ... Lol

Guest n*gu**6

Everywhere.....life f*!@s me every day, everywhere I go. Hahahah

1-Rockcliffe Park Pavillion behind a bush, I think we got caught but when they walked by they just kept looking straight ahead.

2-On the 18th green when in Dominican Rep. (don't worry golf lovers we did it near the edge of it and not right in the middle...I have respect)

3-While taking a 2 hour naked walk along a beach when visiting PEI.

Many years ago before I was married, my fiancé and I lived in different cities and could only see each other on the weekends... We had no car, no room to meet in, her house was out of the questions (her Dad threatened me once), and we had very limited financial resources so we volunteer together at a hospital to run a library for patients on the weekends from 1 to 4... and after we closed up the place at 4... made like bunnies in the back room... the only place with no security cameras...

It was not very comfortable, but the best we could find.

• Like 2