Who gives a good solid massage

I was wondering if there is a top or top two or three massage providers that give a really good massage. The finish does count for a lot but there is nothing that beats a really solid massage leading up to the grand finale. It can even be as far as Carleton Place west and Embrum east.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I was wondering if there is a top or top two or three massage providers that give a really good massage. The finish does count for a lot but there is nothing that beats a really solid massage leading up to the grand finale. It can even be as far as Carleton Place west and Embrum east.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

This question is asked from time to time. Here is a recent thread, http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=37556

and then there is the one I inserted in my reply.

In my experience, Jude would be in that top three.

take care,

Guest S***dst***

I can guarantee a great, therapeutic and/or relaxing massage.. Unfortunetly that's as far as I go :P

I believe Michelle_Ma (now with relax and enjoy) is also training up on the therapeutic aspect of massage and I can definetly say she was great before..she'll be even greater (if that's possible) soon/now.

Well, Jude is now my number one!!!!

A very goog looking lady, super nice, sweet and the best hands your body can dream of. You won't regret any minutes spent with her.

I've done several 90 minute sessions with Jude, and on a couple of occasions debated just continuing the therapeutic portion I was enjoying it so much... My other head ended up winning the battle each time, but man does she have good hands (lol, not that the rest of her isn't damn near perfect too). I know that this is the shilliest post ever, but it is the truth...

Platypus

For anyone that hasn't yet been to Michele's to see Pauline, she definitely gives a fantastic deep massage. It's nice to see that Pauline is now a member and contributing to the threads, Michele's is one of the older well established MPs in town. Always good reliable service with a selection of MAs for everyone.

Forgive me for tooting my own horn, But I DO give a really amazing DEEP massage. I enjoy working on knots making folks feel better.

I love my job and it shows.... ;-)

I'll also vouch for Pauline. Excellent massage in many ways

I agree with others on here that Jude is the best. I have had a very "complete' massage from her myself and it was amazing, although.......you could come see Me for a spanking.....and then get a massage from Jude to ease your sore bottom. lol. :butt:

Of the three adult massages that I've had Jude is easily the best, therapeutically. Of the 70+ sports/deep tissue sessions that I've had with CMT's I would rate her in the top 5%. She has strong hands and excellent technique.

Hope this helps.

Kelly on Kent St offers a very good solid massage. Ending is surprsingly nice as well.

Never heard of her, do you have more details?

She advertises on here regularly. Just look in the advertisement section or do a search.

Ah, ok, I see the thread now. I did see the discussions before, just forgot.

BTW, I love your new profile pic. ;)

She advertises on here regularly. Just look in the advertisement section or do a search.

Anyone c who can give me more details on Kelly on Kent ?

Please pm

Ty

Posted via Mobile Device