kebdall on bp freddy

She has changed her add and name three times. Now she is going by Christina on BP in Fredericton. If you look at the spelling of Fredericton in her add she spells it wrong and the same way in all three adds.

• Like 1

I was considering booking but I get suspicious when they play with the letters in the ad because I have found in the past it is done so the ads do not come up as easy when I do a general goggle. I am sure it is done for deception purposes pretty much every time

• Like 1

I had the worst experience ever over the weekend and I am taking a few days on purpose to post so that I do not sound like some bitter crazy person.Had I just hung on to the donations til January and lit it on fire for heat it would have been better value lol. Something gave me the idea that "Christina" was traveling with this other person and when I asked she never texted again. Tiffany Marie (girl with eagle tatoo) texted me for a couple hours to cheer me up and she is coming to Fredericton tomorrow because she's just that awesome. I will post regarding the incident in a few days but I will say that when I told this girl I will be warning people her response was to laugh and say "there's no problem finding lots of new suckers"

Edited by forpleasure
spelling
  • Like 2

I posted on this girl in the bait and switch section the first time I met her. She reported me to mod and I got my first trike and it was removed. And since then I have met her three time under three diferent adds and even wearing a blonde wig. This girl is sketchy and for what it's worth I try to make sure no one ever falls for her tricks or traps. But I can't do that on here. But I have found other sites that will allow me to post about bait and switch

• Like 3