Intergenerational Encounters

Younger Women Older Guys is a very popular social group on Lyla. It would be fun to know people's age differential comfort levels and max age difference they have experienced. Can I look forward to hobbying when I'm 75 .. 50 years from now ? ;)

• Like 1

Early 60's and don't consider any one under 30. Any thing younger feels creepy to me but that's a personal thing. Since advertising an age of late 20's can often actually mean mid 30's I figure I'm pretty safe.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

I would hope you find your hobby lasts as long as you can <grin>

myself.. at times I have felt like the proverrrrrbial "Mrs.Robinson' with the young men I seem to attract without even trying lol... and a perrrsonal /relationship/partner(and professional I suppose), preference has always been for older... haha

I believe the biggest age difference has been 25 years... myself being the older <grin> and, was (is) bloody amazing.. I have to say hehe)

and oddly enough, when I am on the younger end of things <HA!> the biggest difference has been 34 years.. he's 83 and just as amazing..(although isn't one for 'tossing me around the room' like the younger one is hehe)

so... so long as there are no 'health issues' once you are 'aged'... I am positive, my dear boy.. that you will have many maaaany fun years ahead ;)

I perrrrsonally have a preference for those over 35.... but my lovely young friend is a most welcome exception ;)

Although I suppose it's two-fold really.. for massage, it doesn't really matter..just lucked out and most are at least mid-late 20's, which I'm fine with..... anything else I get up to... I do have my preferrrences.. for sure ;)

Edited by capitalCforcougar
AMENDMENT: when I was 17, I was seeing a 53 year old man, for about a year... 36 year difference.. so that's the biggest
  • Like 1

Well I'm a young 60s gent and I seem to have missed a bunch of my youth. (Late mid-life crisis discussions start here!) I am new to the hobby but have been with SPs in their early to mid 20s and MAs from 19 to 29. They have been very nice experiences and, credit to the ladies, I haven't felt judged for my years.

• Like 1

And on a completely unrelated note, I was recently visiting my favorite dancer at a local strip club and we observed that I am older than her father, and she is younger than my kids, and yet it still didn't feel awkward.

Thanks for this thread. There is SO MUCH i want to say! But i'm also new here and don't want to offend the censors lol.

i'm in my early 30's but pass for my 20's without effort. How can I express without being too lascivious that I absolutely ADORE older men, especially those considered "eldery" and/or "inappropriate" and/or "taboo" for me to be seen with in public, much less enjoying private. I love the balance of the youth of my 20's countered by the mature adventures of my 30's. Age play is something I would never open myself up to when I was younger. I was afraid it would put into question my feminist ideals! Ironically, as I grow older, I'm more and more accepting of myself and the slutty little girl inside of me who yearns to get out.

It's hard to tell what the biggest age difference has been, since some claim they're younger out of a misguided sense of insecurity, and others overstate their age to cater to my fantasies. However, not in my role as an SP, I can confirm the biggest age difference was about 50 years - I was the mistress to a famous Toronto chef!

XO

Asha

• Like 1

I find that I am quite selective about age. I usually am most comfortable around someone my age, maybe up to 5 years younger or older then I am.

I am in my mid-fifties and generally do not see men under 30. My clients range in age from late 30s to mid-80s. My oldest client was 96.

I don't think there is any expiry date as to how long we can have partake in providing/hobbying as long as everyone is respectful and positive and takes the attitude that if something "doesn't work" the way it used to, there are ways of getting around that and still having fun.

Happy hobbying everyone!

• Like 4

My preference is for guys 35 and older with no upper limit. I do still see 30 years and older but find sometimes the guys aren't much more mature than a 25 year old in terms of how they treat young women and sex workers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

In my 50s and have been in this hobby since my 40s. In that time, I've been with ladies who claim to be 18-40s. My initial preference was to find ladies that are in their 20s, probably to compensate for the fact that I didn't get to be with any ladies that age when I was that age. As I got into the hobby more, I gravitated to 'older' ladies closer to my age. Now when I search, the age thing doesn't matter, I look for ladies based on what experience I looking for and what info is available here and other similar boards about the ladies.

I am older -58- and when I decided to try this "lifestyle" some 6-7 years ago I started with well reviewed agencies out of my hometown who seemed to present women mostly between 19 and 24. I guess this was what I thought was the norm for the industry.

To be honest I was/am influenced by what our society presents as desirable and perhaps perceives as out of reach to the "normal" man. The images presented in fashion and men's periodicals (Playboy) as I matured likely shaped my own fantasies and perceptions.

So over the years I gravitated to SPs who had slick well presented websites that supported these perceptions and who had well established reviews and recommendations from fellow hobbyists I learned to trust. I grew to appreciate fine lingerie and designer heels.

When I found someone who I connected with that met my "expectations" I tended to become a "loyal" regular. I now will not consider SPs below the age of 23 and tend to look for late 20s and early 30s. Being twice her age does not bother me if I feel she enjoys my company and I have fun. In the end that is what it is all about.

Edited by Reddog01
The number 58 in parenthesis produced a happy face lol
  • Like 2

i don't mind a younger age in years, i mind immaturity. which can be over 50 or under 25, either way, time wasters come in all ages, and so do mature gentlemen.

I can't say that a younger sp would have good results with a guy who is also younger, i feel that many under 25s or around 25s are polite and civilized, but then they are dealing with a late 40s provider. This age gap may be the reason they are on best behaviour with us.

but i can usually tell in the tone of their voice if they are playing a game or sincere, so i see the sincere guys regardless of age, the gap itself has gone both ways, from clients under 25 to over 75, so age gaps 25 plus years in some cases.

• Like 2