As I was reading most of the threads that caught me eye and curiosity today in the general discussion area, I noticed a lot of sp's speaking about screening and I was wondering as a newbie to this if i can get some expert advice as to how to do this? also any good advice would be awesome.

Also so i read that gents like sp's with reviews and websites but how can they find you if you are just a newbie?

I know and sry about the whole rookie questions but you never know till you ask right.

thanks ladys and gents :icon_redface::tongue:

As far as specifics to screening go, most of the ladies will probably not want to divulge openly here their exact procedures as it might give people a chance to try to work around them. Broadcasting would likely defeat the purpose, at least in specific cases.

I believe that there is a sp only section here that would likely be a better place to get that kind of advice. (Not sure if there is a waiting period or process to get into that section.) You can always ask for private message responses as well. You might have better luck that way. There are many helpful ladies on this site.

I know some ladies will only see people with a reference from a known sp. This can be tricky for the newbies to the hobby but definitely offers some security. I know there are verification services that some will use too but again, not my area of expertise.

As far as getting recommendations, it is a bit of a catch 22 situation but many of us will give new ladies a chance without them. Personally I find when a lady embraces a site like this and simply posts, it allows me to get to know them and eases any concerns. You are on the right track ;)

Offer good service and the recommendations will come.

Good luck and stay safe.

Mikey

There are specific guidelines for the SP section. They can be found here.

Another good idea is to read provider websites and see what others do for screening and then determine what works for you and your security.

Good luck with everything!

• Like 1

The link to access the "Verified Independent" area is on the main page https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Basicly to gain access you need to speak to the MOD but I believe there is a need to be either vouched for by an existing verified independent who already has access or you need to have had a presense here on the site for a while (50+ posts) or have purchased some advertising from the sites owners.

You might find this FAQ informative:

http://lyla.com/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_sponlyarea

In regards to your questions about screening your best off speaking with some of the wonderful ladies from this site who in my experience are very helpful... they recognize th need to support each other in order to keep everone safe. Send a PM to a few of the more actively posting ladies on here and I am betting they will help your case.

As for getting known and trusted by clients that is always a challenge and since the new laws were implemented in December of 2014 it is harder to have the types of conversations that help with that. That said there are always ways if you use some common sense. From my personal perspective I would suggest active posting on here... build a personal business website that guys can go to... invest in some advertising of yourself so that you establish your name a bit...

In regards to recommendations or reviews it really depends on the individual person's feelings I would guess that some good recommendation on a site like this from some active clients on the site from your area would help with getting established.

Hope that helps

There's all sorts of ways to screen! All girls screen different ways and to different extents based on what sort of meetings you are requesting! Some girls only take references from other established / independent providers but they will sometimes accept other kinds of screening like a deposit, LinkedIn or social media profile, your account and handles on review boards, an email from your work email with a phrase agreed on that is discreet.... every girl is different and have different boundaries but there are all sort of options to make us feel safe!