Hope

Guest S***dst***

I have so many recommendations to write out for the past few months and I simply HAD to start with this lady.

I ventured to the Brass club for the second time, the first was to become a member :P.

I met with a newer lady named Hope.

She came in the room wearing a super sexy cop uniform (Halloween) but it didn't stay on for too long.

Hope shows an amazing amount of promise toward becoming huge in this industry. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of my encounter with this young lady and I have definitely found a new favorite.

Obviously I can't go into details but she was easily a G-F-E type massage. Definitely. 100%.

On top of being incredibly good looking she seems to have a soft heart and a quirky demeanour :P Win-Win in my eyes.

Speaking of eyes, Hope has an amazing set. There are very few MA's who can express sensuality, joy, and caring through their eyes; Hope is one of them.

That's not even the tip of the iceberg!

When she smiles her eyes light up with life (or playfulness lol depending on why she's smiling) and you can't help but feel welcomed and genuinely appreciated.

I'm not much of a talker during massage sessions but she is rather young, so I don't know how much of a conversation she can carry; in regards to life experiences.

However she seems to have a knack for knowing the perfect things to say ;-)

As for the massage portion, I can only comment on my one experience.

It was perfect.

Why spoil something perfect? :P

Hope has a very relaxing touch and a soothing rhythm/style. This was the type of massage I was looking for so I didn't bother to see if she could go harder.

Agency Brass Club
I would visit again
Agency Brass Club
I would visit again

Been in contact with Hope since she joined twitter. Enjoyed looking at her sexy pictures. In twitter she told me that she may allow kissing and that she was told that she was a great kisser. Now I had to check verify this myself. I told her about Lyla and she signed up for an account. Hadn't had time to go see her yet. But recently she received her first two recommendations. These were great recommendations. they peaked my interest. She has some nice pictures on her web page now and the pictures revealed that she liked to have fun and had a great sense of humor. So today I had free time and saw that she was free at noon, so I booked it. I was greeted at the door by the beautiful Jessica. She lead me to one of the rooms and left me there to await Hope. Soon a knock on the door and in stepped in a very sexy Hope. She was wearing a skin tight sweater dress which showed off her slim body, long legs and had some nice curves on her. She gave me a nice hug and said it was nice to finally meet the person who she has been in communications with. She started the shower while we undressed. She is what I described as a tall spinner body, but with nice breast for her size. She is very tight with long legs and a few tattoos. I thought she had a very beautiful face and beautiful eyes and a great smile. She is very young but mature in attitude.

Into the shower we go and started to soap each other out. Gave to some light kisses which then lead to more passionate kisses which lead to me kissing the rest of her body. Soon it was time to go on to the table to get my massage.

Her massage is more sensual and she spent most of the time on the table and gave me plenty of body slides. We chatted for a while. Soon she I asked if I was ready to turn over. Which I did. This lead to more body slides in different positions. I could see her working her magic in the mirror next to us. We stopped and paused for some kissing and cuddling :) then she went back to teasing me. She has a very nice touch and teased me for quite a while. The finished was great. She cleaned me and we cuddled and chatted for a while. She apologized for having problems with her voice. I didn't notice her voice because I thought it was low and sexy :). Had a hard time leaving the table as we were having a great time chatting and enjoyed snuggling with each other

Took a shower, which was a experience that is between Hope and I :)

Had a great time with Hope. She was very GFE, great kisser ���� and a cuddlier. She is a great addition to the Brass Club and I can see her being popular soon once the word get's out :)

If you see her because of this recommendation. Tell her that "Someguy" sent you :)

Going to have to come back for another visit sometime soon :)

I went to Brass for the first time yesterday, after registering online for membership painlessly.

I got there about half an hour early to check the place out, and was quite impressed with the facilities. Discreet entrance, greeted by a pleasant receptionist who showed me to the bar. I sat and had a beer while waiting for Hope and enjoyed conversation with a beautiful lady or two. Very relaxing.

Hope was absolutely fantastic. Cute face, and killer body. Real spinner with one of the best set of breasts that I've ever seen. Greeted me with kisses, which didn't stop throughout the session. Unfortunately, the water heaters weren't really working and we couldn't have a shower before hand, so we went right to the massage table. Her massage is pretty average - I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking to get any real knots out of your back of anything. That being said, her body slides are absolutely phenomenal, with lots of kissing. When it was time for the flip the body slides continued and I had one of the most ������, sensual experiences that I've had with an MA. She was very eager to please, and the finish was fantastic. Very GFE. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a great experience.

After the massage, unfortunately the hot water was still not working. This was a bit frustrating as I had to go home after and was covered in oil. Hope was nice about it though, and washed me down with a (cool) washcloth to help out.

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://www.brassclub.ca/team/hope/

http://twitter.com/SexiiHope97

I first met Hope around the time she started and predicted that her infectious energy and spirit would make her an instant rising star, not just at Brass Club but also in Ottawa. Every time I've chatted with her either online or in person, I felt uplifted by her boundless vivacity and enthusiasm for her profession and life in general.

She is already highly reviewed so there is not much I can add that hasn't been said. I can echo the unanimous praise that she is a trooper and is a whirlwind of good cheer, affection, and vitality in the room (and even outside too).

Even though she admitted to having a long day, she seemed to be tireless in her mission to make every moment count. Initially, the cool temperature in the room had us shivering, but her constant close contact in the shower and on the table allowed us to heat up quickly. She is adept at both bodyslides and especially simulated cowgirl, which seems to be a rarity in the Ottawa massage scene as so few seem to offer it and fewer are actually skilled at it.

Thanks to her talented hands and her confidence in and experience on the job, her vigorous activity reached its highly anticipated culmination with a strong finish. Our second hot shower provided the cherry on the top of the tantalizing massage sundae that was this tasty appointment. I "hope" there will be more "dessert" for us very soon.

Another very late recommendation from me :) I met Hope a while ago, and had a fantastic time with her. She's a really positive bundle of energy and she kept me entertained in all sorts of ways from the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left.

Can't wait to see her again!

I am new to Lyra, but not the hobby... For what it's worth, I drive an insane distance to see Hope. She's a ton of fun in session and a sweet girl. It's just as well that she's hours away.

My sense is that she may not be in this business long, so see her soon, or risk a life filled wirh regret.

Treat her well guys, or I'll kick your asses. ;-)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.