Naive Question, perhaps...

Hi Folks,

I check in to the board every day and have been learning a lot reading all of your posts. I know I haven't posted (other than asking a couple of questions) but that's mostly because I know how irritating it is for all of you when newbies jump in before spending some time reading and getting to know how things work...

So here's my question... I have been noticing some amazingly good looking girls from a particular agency, and yet no real mention of them on the board... my question does not really pertain specifically to the agency - but I am trying to figure out if there is an implicit message in the fact that there are no reviews for these girls... some of them have been advertised for weeks/months and still no reviews.

I guess what I am asking is if a provider is not reviewed/recommended, are there other reasons that might lead to this, or should I take this as collective advice from the community that it may not be the best option...

Hope the question is OK... I am just not sure :-)

One reason could be because this is a recommendation board not a review board. You may wish to check the other review board to see if those girls who have been advertising for weeks or months (as you say) are reviewed there or not. Myself, I am not a member of the other board and only write up recommendations for less than half the ladies that I see on this board.

Don't read anything in that there are no reviews.

Some ladies don't like to be reviewed

Some hobbiests don't do reviews.

And a review has an element of ymmv, one individuals experience with a certain lady may differ from another individuals experience with the same lady

And finally, who reviews the reviewer...on CERB you have members who have certain reputations. But maybe the reviewer if on another board, may in fact put a false review (ie it is the sp under a faked handle for example) to give herself a good review, as an example

At the end of the day, take a leap of faith, you will probably be pleasantly surprised. And if not, chalk it up to experience, move on

Some thoughts

RG

Guest W***ledi*Time
... if a provider is not reviewed/recommended, are there other reasons that might lead to this, or should I take this as collective advice from the community that it may not be the best option...

There is also a Do-Not-Recommend, Do-Not-Discuss list. These providers are not allowed to advertise on Cerb.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=18

I could be wrong, but I find agency ladies tend to work short-term, occasionally, part-time, etc. and ladies who work like this tend to be reviewed less often.

Guest Ou**or**n

Girls that work for outcall only agencies tend get reviewed very, very rarely. The largely cater to people in town on business and these are not generally the reviewing types.

For the agencies that offer incalls, you should see some sort of recommendation if they have been around for a long time. However also keep in mind there is a difference between being around for a long and working a lot. Some girls work very part time for agencies and thus don't get reviewed very often.

I do think you should take a lack of recommendations to heart. I believe your best results will come from booking the well reviewed ladies here on CERB. You may find a diamond in the rough if you go off looking on your own but your odds quite frankly are small. I value my money too much to waste 1 out of 2 encounters on ladies I wouldn't recommend to someone else. I do my homework, book with well recommended ladies and I've had a many, many great experiences in the past several years.

I too find it strange that at least one or two of these agency women haven't been reviewed. Yes, agency girls tend to work occasionally or part-time, etc., but if they've been working for a few months they should have something written about them somewhere.

I say this as a former agency girl who only worked part-time. I had reviews.

It's your money and therefore your call, but I personally would rather spend my money on something I know will be a good time, rather than chance it.

Also, you can scroll down the reviews to see who's recommending agency and PM them until you get a clear image.

Also,some agencies are known for B&S or bad service. The other members are your best refference...

I have found a few of what I would call my best sp's. They are not reviewed and actually do not want to be. One of told me that they do it part time, and another reason is they like to keep a smaller amount of clients. This also lets the hobbiest get a lot closer to his sp. I do not think that not getting reviewed is bad, but sometimes it just might not happen.

• Like 1

Agencies tend to have a high turnover rate with the ladies so this could one of the reasons why clients don't review. They probably don't want to get anyone's hopes up about a new gem. The girl may be here one day and gone the next or also be new to the business and off the radar so no one reviews her. The client could have also just been looking for a quickie and isn't a member here.

I can also attest to the fact that a lot of clients don't review and I have met a lot of cerb guys who haven't reviewed me. I'm not sure why but they have been back to see me so it's not because of a negative experience. I also don't advertise heavily so I'm kind of off the radar whereas in the past, I had a lot of reviews. Some guys just don't review and some just ride the coat tails of other guys reviews to get info, go see the girl and that's the end of it. Or he may just want to keep an SP to himself. Lack of reviews doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing.

• Like 4

Guest s******ecan****

I always Rec the ladies I see if I enjoy myself (which I'm happy to say has been the case many times). I don't really understand why more guys don't offer Rec's. Its a nice thank you for the SP and its valuable info for the other members. There is no need to try to write a work of literary art (any who have read mine know that LOL!) just the facts (the Rec template does most of the work after all) so c'mon guys If you had a good time and you have the lady's permission take a few minutes to offer a Rec.

Hello Ottawaadventurer,

When I first got into this hobby a few months ago I was very careful to pick SP's with good reviews, a decent web-site etc. While I have tried to follow this route as much as possible, I have had extrememly good experinces with SP's with no reviews, and I have been stood-up by SP's with the best reviews imaginable.

Another thing I have noticed is that some agencies run in more than one city, so a visiting SP may have a rec in another part of the forum.

I wouldn't worry to much about it, if they don't make cowboy's list as a scammer, or offer something dangerous like car dates, I would probably give an SP a try if I liked their ad and location.

I ask for reviews as a tip instead of money since economy is hard on everybody, and it brings me business. But I've had clients that preffered to give me a cash tip (wich is up to them, not to me...) because they were to shy...

I prefer the DNR route as it is a subjective reco and everyones mileage may vary.

There are too many variables to rely on a persons experience/opinion and one gent would have to try every single one of us to have an objective position. It would still be their opinion and not a tried and tested theory.

We have our favourites, you have your favourites, and its all good! :boobeyes:

Some guys may not write a Reco for a lady because they have not

had a great experience with her. The motto of the board is something like "don't say anything if

you don't have anything nice to say".

And some guys are shy and would prefer to fly under the radar and not write

About their experience.

Some of us have to be discreet, so finding time to logon to this

site and write recos can be very tricky.

And some of us are just plain lazy.

A note to the OP. There are other boards you can peruse to find

a review/recommendation for a particular lady. Just cause she is not written

about on CERB does not mean that gents have not written about her.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with the last couple of posters that recs are highly subjective.

I recently had a particularly poor experience with an SP. When I arrived and she had forgotten the appointment, I should have just left. But I didn't. It never got much better. Everything is a two-way street but I think the language barrier was the biggest issue. Live and learn.

And since negative reviews cannot be posted, she gets off scot-free.

However, I chose her in part based on good recs on this board. Therefore, recs are but one tool. I also believe the reputation of the rec poster is important. However, even this can be useless if your tastes are 180 degrees apart!

I guess what I am asking is if a provider is not reviewed/recommended, ... should I take this as collective advice from the community that it may not be the best option...

One reason could be because this is a recommendation board not a review board. You may wish to check the other review board to see if those girls who have been advertising for weeks or months (as you say) are reviewed there or not.

Don't read anything in that there are no reviews. At the end of the day, take a leap of faith, you will probably be pleasantly surprised. And if not, chalk it up to experience, move on

RG

Lack of reviews doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing.

I think that this question goes to the heart of the one of the major differences between CERB, being a recommendation board and the other boards, which are reviews boards.

On the other boards, if a provider has been around awhile and her services are below par, it is likely that there will be negative reviews written on her, which can serve as a warning to potential clients. If the same provider is a member of this board, she is likely to have received no recommendations. Therefore, in the absence of any additional information, it is wise to assume that she is NOT a recommended provider.

Of course, if she is on the NRP list, then there will be no recommendations, but that applies to other boards as well.

With respect to taking a leap of faith, I think this applies more to those who are the TOFT type of client - those who will choose a provider who advertises on CL and not been reviewed anywhere, But that is not for everyone. After all, one of the major benefits of being a member of a recommendation/review board is to be able to a select a provider who has an established of history of providing good service. And if you are that type of hobbyist, and you are not a member of any other boards, then you would be wise to pass on those providers who have not received any recommendations.