Mark Your Calendars FEB 10th Valentines Social

I planned my next Ottawa trip so that I could finally attend a social. I'm so looking forward to it!

All right! Looking forward to meeting you.

Just to update everyone. We will be finalizing the place this week and start selling tickets. There will be limited space as the room can onbly hold so many people. Last time I got in trouble as we really packed it in :) Angela will be heading ticket sales and give aways. Once we get closer to the date, We will release all the info. For now, stay tuned....

Additional Comments:

Just to update everyone. We will be finalizing the place this week and start selling tickets. There will be limited space as the room can only hold so many people. Last time I got in trouble as we really packed it in :) Angela will be heading ticket sales and give aways. Once we get closer to the date, We will release all the info. For now, stay tuned....

Edited by ottanon
spelling
  • Like 1

Looks like we lost some posts to this thread when the server went down, so here's the latest update:

We just found out that the room we booked can hold more people than the last one, so we have opened up 10 more tickets for the men and 10 more spots for the ladies (as we were sold out).

Gents, if you're interested in attending, and can pay by email money transfer, please check Ottanon's first post on this thread for contact information.

For cash sales, pm me. I am located only 15 minutes from downtown in Orleans, Chapel Hill.

Ladies, if you would like to come, please pm me.

Reminder that this is not a CERB sponsored event, so please do not bother MOD about details. However, due to the limited number of spots, we are limiting this to CERB hobbyiests and SPs so you will be asked for your CERB handle when booking.

I hope I'm not too late to get in on the social!! I have yet to attend one as something always gets in the way - but I will be in visiting Ottawa during this one!! Count me in Angela my Angel!

Thanks Ottanon for your hard work!

Remaining tickets for the gents and spots for the ladies are going fast!

Again, if you wish to pay by email money transfer, contact Ottanon.

For cash sales, pm me.

Ladies, please pm me rather than responding to this thread so I don't miss your name.

It's just a bit over a week away, so don't be left out.

Well I am just a tad bit envious and sad :icon_sad: that I can't attend this obviously very fun event! Sounds like just too much fun!! I hope you gals and guys have a great time ! If you get time maybe you can have a cocktail or two and some fun for us that can't make the trip! :chug:

Thanks for the reminder, I'll be in touch soon.

Remaining tickets for the gents and spots for the ladies are going fast!

Again, if you wish to pay by email money transfer, contact Ottanon.

For cash sales, pm me.

Ladies, please pm me rather than responding to this thread so I don't miss your name.

It's just a bit over a week away, so don't be left out.

We have a few tickets left for the gents and room for a couple more ladies.

Unfortuantely Ottanon will not be able to attend the party, so if you wish to pay by e-mail money transfer, please contact Carrie Moon.

For cash sales, pm me, or better yet call or text me and let me know your cerb handle and we are drawing closer to the date and want to know for sure who's coming.

I am located in Chapel Hill, Orleans, only 15 minutes from downtown.

If you have already pm'd me indicating you'd like to come, but haven't paid yet, could you please do by Tuesday.

My number is 613-315-2210

Edited by Mature Angela

Gents: I have a few tickets left, but will be closing ticket sales down this evening. For those of you who expressed interest in coming and have not yet paid, please arrange to do so by Wednesday evening.

For cash sales ($20), please contact me. I am located 15 minutes from downtown in Chapel Hill, Orleans.

For email money transfer payment ONLY, pm Carrie Moon. Carrie will not be accepting cash payment.

Ladies: If you would like to attend, please pm me for details. We still have a few spots open for you and it's free to attend.

Please do not bother MOD regarding this event as it is being organized locally by cerb members, but is not an sponsored by cerb.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Angela - 613-315-2210

Edited by Mature Angela

YAY YAY YAY!

I sooo can't wait to meet everyone!

This is going to be FUN!

My first trip to the big city, and I finally get to meet all my wonderful Cerbies!

I will be the one with the BRIGHT red hair!

You can't miss me! My mom could always find me as a kid!

And actually was thinking about letting my curls down for the party??? What do you think?

• Like 1

It was an amazing party! My first one but definitively not the last one! A big thanks to Ottanon (even if he wasn't there) and Angela to organizing it! It was really nice event!

:bddog::bigclap: