Emily and Talia from BP

I have no comment for her.

What he said ^^^^^. Plus she has 5 year old reviews here but claims to be 21 in her ad? Honesty is attractive, especially with little things like age.

Not sure her real age, but she is definitely not too onto be seen. If one expects honesty about a ladies' age, that may be asking too much. Ok, yes, they have to be honest about being over the age of majority. And saying you're 21 when you're obviously closer to 51 is one thing. But saying 21 when you're 26, I don't have too much of a problem with that. Especially if you are as hot as Emily Wilson.

Not sure her real age, but she is definitely not too onto be seen. If one expects honesty about a ladies' age, that may be asking too much. Ok, yes, they have to be honest about being over the age of majority. And saying you're 21 when you're obviously closer to 51 is one thing. But saying 21 when you're 26, I don't have too much of a problem with that. Especially if you are as hot as Emily Wilson.

Point being was she lying then or is she lying now? Either way.....same answer.

Point being was she lying then or is she lying now? Either way.....same answer.[/QUO

Whether or not someone is hot is a matter of perspective so whether or not someone is hot is besides the point. I appreciate honesty!

Additional Comments:

Point being was she lying then or is she lying now? Either way.....same answer.[/QUO

Whether or not someone is hot is a matter of perspective so whether or not someone is hot is besides the point. I appreciate honesty!

And She is Definitely no younger than mid 20s. When I used to see her it was like 5 years ago and she was definitely early 20s

I remember seeing her in late 2011/early 2012, and she was 18 at that time. She also gave me the option to look at her ID to verify she was 18...though I did not take a look because I figured she was telling the truth. Anyways she is 23 now.

So I don't see the big point of taking offense in Emily "fibbing" her age by 2 years (as long as she is over the age of majority). She looks like a girl in her early to mid 20s. So she says she is 21 when she is 23, big deal. The majority of women I have met in my life have told me they are younger than they actually are...so just take it with a grain a salt. Don't let age discourage you, unless they are saying they are 21, when they are actually under 18!

My experience was the she was friendly and accommodating. Not a GFE but her photos are real and she has a smokin' hot body.