Ok, i'm putting myself out there. I find cute female feet just about the biggest turn on there is. I have experienced footjobs in the past and they are fantastic. Am I the only one?? I find that a good handjob and footjob...if done well...can be just as good or better than FS.

Does anyone else feel the same way? If anyone can give a reco in the Halifax area for someone that would be great. If there are any providers out there that are into this, please let me know. I promise I will give a reco about it.

Thanks,

Although I do not share the same fetish as you I believe I know of a lady who can help you...PM me if you wish.

Update:

I have spoken with a few ladies and have confirmation from two that they offer this service. Confirmation from a third lady is pending.

Edited by S***ec*****s
Added additional info.

good to read that there are more who likes feet, I'm here from germany and we handle these things a bit different, though its hard to find a girl here who offers this service, would be great to hear where I can find some. :69:

Kinda just kicking this up again to see if anything new is around. Would love to hear from some sp's one this. Thanks

I also provide this service, not many do, but there are a couple of us

picture.php?albumid=10407&pictureid=70019

I keep mine pedicured and painted, nice for foot fetish, I have very petite feet, size 4

I am one of many who provide foot fetish

I have pics posted of my feet if interested please feel free to pm me xo

Although not my strongest point of interest, I would vouch for Danielle's particular feet. (And everything above them). ;)

• Like 1