2-way massage?

I have a question, and not one I have seen here (unless I missed it)...

I have never been to a FS provider, but have been to several MPs and have enjoyed virtually all of those visits.

But one thing I keep wondering about is 2-way massage. My ideal session would involve me being able to massage and touch the provider I am with... perhaps the urban dictionary term would be "digits".... It's just something I really love to do.

I know there is a lot of variability in terms of mileage (YMMV) with MPs.

Clearly one option would be for me to see an SP and indicate that all I am really looking for is a session with mutual touching but that seems a bit odd to me...

It also seems to me that the whole 'digits' thing seems to cross a line that MPs are not often interested in crossing. Totally understandable, of course - I am not saying they should do anything they don't want to do...

But I am not sure if the SP route is the only way for me to find the session I am looking for...

Advice anyone?

being able to massage and touch the provider I am with... perhaps the urban dictionary term would be "digits"....

Do not confuse 'touch' with 'digits' - they are not the same.

In Toronto, in the early 90s, I used to visit massage parlours regularly. One of the options was 'nude reverse' - she massaged you and you got to massage her. What was allowed while massaging her was definitely YMMV. Usually penetration with digits was a no-no but I once had the girl specifically ask me to use them!!

It also seems to me that the whole 'digits' thing seems to cross a line that MPs are not often interested in crossing.

I think the biggest objection to digits relates to the nails - both sharpness and cleanliness. And possible that the 'penetration' makes them think SP when they are not one!

Clearly one option would be for me to see an SP

This is no guarantee. First check to see if the lady offers this. Then, YMMV still...

Edited by Hands95
Additional comment

Maybe it's time to move away from a massage provider towards a full service provider who will allows digits.

Depends on what you are really asking for in your query.

If you are talking about her massaging you, then you massaging her, that is likely not a big deal for the lady. You would just have to ask her in advance if she would be ok with that and most likely would not have a problem.

However, if by "digits" you don't mean "massage or touching", but rather what is commonly known as "fingering", that is somewhat trickier. Fingering (what digits commonly refers to) is much more personal for an SP and first she would have to be comfortable with that, and some are not. If she is ok with that, and many are not, then it becomes a YMMV and it will depend mostly on your connection with the SP and your personal hygiene. Fingernails cut short, clean and well groomed with no open sores, wounds etc. would be key.

Ask politely, have a good connection, impeccably maintained hands and general cleanliness and you will have a good start to getting where you want to go. Good luck.

But one thing I keep wondering about is 2-way massage. My ideal session would involve me being able to massage and touch the provider I am with... perhaps the urban dictionary term would be "digits".... It's just something I really love to do.

Advice anyone?

Most of the time I visited MP, I always asked for reverse. First, good chemistry must occur between you and MP. Once you and MP is "click", the rest is just question of how you can persuade her to accept such action (digit). I would teas her first with good technic by gently massaging her inner thighs and move up gently to her lips and clit. Do not concentrate only on her lips and clit, but rather keep moving up and down her inner thigh and linger a bit on her lips. Such sensation will make her in a kind of trance. With gentle persuasion you may be allowed to enter her with your finger(s).

Good luck.

• Like 2

I have a question, and not one I have seen here (unless I missed it)...

I have never been to a FS provider, but have been to several MPs and have enjoyed virtually all of those visits.

As you yourself have figured out, and what others in this thread have said, a reverse massage is probably not frowned upon, and in fact I know many girls just love it if the client offers, especially if they are good at massage themselves. But digits is a little trickier.

Note, you have to give them an actual massage, this is not just an excuse to rub your hands over them with no technique or rhyme or reason. Provide a good solid 10 minutes at least, and if she's enjoying it, then you can try giving her her own happy ending. If she doesn't want it, then she'll let you know.

I would like to add that you should ask politely and ensure you have a good rapport with the MA in question. Common sense really.

The majority of MA's do not offer digits. You should NOT try to do so without her consent. Ask first!

Most of the time I visited MP, I always asked for reverse. First, good chemistry must occur between you and MP. Once you and MP is "click", the rest is just question of how you can persuade her to accept such action (digit). I would teas her first with good technic by gently massaging her inner thighs and move up gently to her lips and clit. Do not concentrate only on her lips and clit, but rather keep moving up and down her inner thigh and linger a bit on her lips. Such sensation will make her in a kind of trance. With gentle persuasion you may be allowed to enter her with your finger(s).

Good luck.

I tried to comment on the bottom of this post before but my post was just a bit too long so it got cut off.

my original reply was "A persuasion like this may lead your provider feeling really violated. What worked for one doesnt always work on another. Open communication is best rather than trying to use kinesthetic "tricks" in the moment.

Thanks everyone... my suspicions were correct - I need to go the SP route to get the service I am looking for. As I said, and as I completely respect, the limits a MP has are her limits. My asking the question comes from my complete respect for that fact.

I appreciate the feedback.