BBW Question/Definition

Guest al****s

I'm hoping all you fine CERBites out there can help me with this question. I am wanting to know what YOUR definition is of a BBW. I struggle with whether or not to advertise myself as a BBW or if maybe I should stick with voluptuous. I never want to be deceiving/mis-leading, so this is very important to me. I would also love to hear from any SP's that advertise themselves as BBW's and why they choose to say so.

When you think of a Big, Beautiful Woman what does she look like?

Please don't be offensive or defamatory...I would appreciate sincere and genuine answers.

Thank you in advance for you thoughts and time. :)

alexis...xoxo

I would think that if a woman wears plus-size clothing exclusively, she's probably a big beautiful woman. I could be way off of course, but that's just my 2 cents.

I haev wondered the same thing! I dont classify myself in any category, I just say curvy and busty, not really knowing what to say. But am I a bbw? I gues some may think so and then some may not.

ok...I have just look throught your pics...unless you are a skinny bbw... You are far from being one in my definitions, and btw, nice pics!

I have to second that opinion, bbw doesn't apply to you...just bw (beautiful woman) as are all the CERB ladies

RG

Guest G***f******
I would think that if a woman wears plus-size clothing exclusively, she's probably a big beautiful woman. I could be way off of course, but that's just my 2 cents.

That would have been my definition as well.

If a woman is tall and muscular, I would call her Amazonian :)

I detest the term BBW, but not because of what it stands for, I'm just not a fan of acronyms in the first place.

I could be considered a BBW, but I prefer voluptuous, or zaftig.

• Like 1

I'm an amazon! and a voluptuous one at that.. I don't like BBW either.. and prefer not to be described that way but hey.. it's other people definition of me in some cases. I'm an hourglass and definitely not a spinner.

I define it as Soleil does.. someone who wears exclusively plus size clothing.. ie size 18 and up.

I detest the term BBW, but not because of what it stands for, I'm just not a fan of acronyms in the first place.

I could be considered a BBW, but I prefer voluptuous, or zaftig.

Berlin, I was just thinking the other day about the obsession with acronyms with this hobby. I find them alienating! Surely the experience is about chemistry and good clean fun. Any service provider should be fairly open-minded to a point, and I'd hate to think most customers can't have a good time unless a specific checklist of desired actions and/or body criteria is met. GFE PSE DATY BBBJ CIM OMG WTF BBQ!!

Variety is the spice of life, as they say. And who doesn't need more spice in their intimate interactions? Not literal spice, obviously, that would be painful.

• Like 1

I hate the term BBW.......I like the term used by one of the greatest artists....

RUBENESQUE

Definition

: of, relating to, or suggestive of the painter Rubens or his works; especially : plump or rounded usually in a pleasing or attractive way <a Rubenesque figure>

I don't like the term, either. I prefer to describe myself as curvy, curvaceous, voluptuous, busty, etc. I wear a size 16 or 18, so I'm not a really large woman, though I've never been a spinner!

I do use BBW in some of my ads and as a keyword on my website because it seems to mean something to clients. Truth in advertising means a lot!

Having had a good look at your pictures on your profile, I would have have to say that, to me, you would not be a BBW. I think you are a "voluptuous & curvy" woman. Society has become too hung up with women being ultra thin and I feel that we now think that being rail thin should be the norm.

Women should be soft, curvy and having breasts, hips, and a somewhat generous handful of ass is wonderful. I am likely in the minority in this view and I do love spinners, but a nice full figured woman gets my attention and my appreciation every time.

I've always used the word zaftig...

I used to tell clients who phoned asking what it meant: you can see me when you figure it out :P It was in a joking way though, not mean :)

I also like Zaftig Zoe - I like the alliteration

but really, aside from the words and whatever - I'm me! I have pics, if you come see me and I'm not what you want, you're always free to leave.

I think by now, most people know I'm not a skinny girl, and I will tell new clients "if you're into the skinny, you won't be into me" and that usually does it... and if I hear trepidation in their voice, I usually go a bit further into detail as to my description

I wouldn't worry about whether you are billing yourself correctly as long as you have accurate photos up and feel the client out over the phone as to what they want.

PS: just looked at your pics and don't think you have to worry about mis-advertising if you advertise as non-bbw or whichever

Edited by Zoe Zee
added the PS

I would consider women who are 200 lbs and over who wear a size 14 plus to be considered a bbw. Some men in this hobby have ridiculous standards and will call an SP a bbw at a weight that is considered healthy for her height.

I was once told by a client that i needed to lose weight at 115 lbs on my 5'3" frame and that really made me self conscious. At one point I was trying to maintain my low weight from a crash diet I did ( 50 lbs in 3 months) after trying to ditch baby fat weight and because of the pressure from this business. It didn't work and I gained a hell of a lot of weight back. I was called bbw at 140 and bbw at 160-170. Maybe the latter was justified because I was too big for my frame. I was too big period!

Now I am just below 150 lbs but I do not list my weight because I find some guys focus on numbers too much. I use a lot of pictures that are recent to give clients an idea. This is what they will see in person and I've never had a problem. I list myself as voluptuous (okay I am pleasantly plump) because that's what I am and have always had an hourglass figure with a large chest (38 DD currently) and behind while noticing that I can carry my weight well. I'm not crazy about the term bbw but I have a feeling no one will ever call me this again. I am losing it slowly and hope to get back to my weight of 125 lbs before all this craziness started.

I consider myself a BBW. NOT a supersized BBW. I wear a size 18 because of my boobs and behind lol

I've tried removing the BBW from my ads, as suggested by many clients. They insists I am not. When I did so I ran into clients telling me that I was "FAT" (during inquiries). Oh well lol thier loss, trust me :wink:

I prefer listing as a BBW and be smaller than a client expects rather than having a dissapointed client seeing me as "fat".

I haven't had a dissapointed client yet, just want to keep it that way.

Good luck girls, we're are beautiful volumptious and ohhh so scrumptious!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Wow, I am suddenly reminded of when my ex-wife used to ask me "Do I look fat in this dress?"

The kind of question all men hate! HATE! There is no correct answer to this one.

And I will reply the same way I did then!

HOLLY SHIT is that a deer in the back yard!

And like that..... he's gone......

• Like 1

Now I am just below 150 lbs but I do not list my weight because I find some guys focus on numbers too much. I use a lot of pictures that are recent to give clients an idea. This is what they will see in person and I've never had a problem. I list myself as voluptuous (okay I am pleasantly plump) because that's what I am and have always had an hourglass figure with a large chest (38 DD currently) and behind while noticing that I can carry my weight well. I'm not crazy about the term bbw but I have a feeling no one will ever call me this again. I am losing it slowly and hope to get back to my weight of 125 lbs before all this craziness started.

I love your curves.. which is why I get behind you and dry hump you!

I would hate to see you go down to 125..

I would consider women who are 200 lbs and over who wear a size 14 plus to be considered a bbw. Some men in this hobby have ridiculous standards and will call an SP a bbw at a weight that is considered healthy for her height.

This is where the numbers can be very confusing! I weigh less than 200 pounds, but I do wear a 16/18 or a 1X. So much depends on bone structure, height and other things.

I agree with MsSamantha that it's better to list as a BBW and be smaller than the client expects.

Just thinking, speaking of labels, I'm a BMATFM

That's bald middle age tall fat man LOL

Yes, don't really like labels, be it bbw, or spinner, but they do exist, and are used

RG

Thank God l'm not the only one !!!

Who feels this way

Berlin, I was just thinking the other day about the obsession with acronyms with this hobby. I find them alienating! Surely the experience is about chemistry and good clean fun. Any service provider should be fairly open-minded to a point, and I'd hate to think most customers can't have a good time unless a specific checklist of desired actions and/or body criteria is met. GFE PSE DATY BBBJ CIM OMG WTF BBQ!!

Variety is the spice of life, as they say. And who doesn't need more spice in their intimate interactions? Not literal spice, obviously, that would be painful.

I always loved and the expression of voluptuous or perhaps curvy, but in most circumstances I never use any acronyms. I thoroughly enjoy my time with gorgeous voluptuous women it is really nice holding each other tight and cuddling.:mrgreen:

Additional Comments:

Nicolette, there is no need for you to ever feel self conscious, you are a very sexy lady, and I enjoyed every minute of exploring your fine body!

I was once told by a client that i needed to lose weight at 115 lbs on my 5'3" frame and that really made me self conscious. At one point I was trying to maintain my low weight from a crash diet I did ( 50 lbs in 3 months) after trying to ditch baby fat weight and because of the pressure from this business. It didn't work and I gained a hell of a lot of weight back. I was called bbw at 140 and bbw at 160-170. Maybe the latter was justified because I was too big for my frame. I was too big period!

Edited by PistolPete

I love your curves.. which is why I get behind you and dry hump you!

I would hate to see you go down to 125..

Hahaha!!!! LMAO!!!

No need to worry...I still have T&A at 125. ;)

I hate the term BBW.......I like the term used by one of the greatest artists....

RUBENESQUE

Definition

: of, relating to, or suggestive of the painter Rubens or his works; especially : plump or rounded usually in a pleasing or attractive way <a Rubenesque figure>

I agree antlerman, the term Rubenesque is a great word for the size 12-16 ladies. As many know, I am not petite by nature. It takes tremendous discipline to break below the size 10. When I slack off and I'm a 12, I consider myself to be "volumptuous" but when I'm a size 6 I'm still voluptuous because of my wide hip curves. I couldn't be a spinner at a size 2 even with lipo because I'm made the way I'm made and the key is to accept everything we have been blessed with and love it for exactly what it is. Unique and beautiful.

Alexiss, I think you look great and you are not a BBW by any stretch of the imagination. Stand tall and revel in all that you are. You have curves, embrace it. Look to Christina Hendricks for validation if you need it, when I looked at your pics thats who I thought of. That girl is all ample curves and is giving the 50's bombshell image a reintroduction to the masses. Thank goodness!

cat