BBW Question/Definition

and unneccessary it is not a term or description that does justice to anyone using it and everyone has a somewhat different idea of what it is supposed to mean anyway.Its like labeling someone a spinner when they should be in hospital for anorexia or they are height and weight appropriate whats that ? these types of labels are far too subjective to be usefull in any meaningful way,a good pic album is far more usefull we all see what we want to anyways so if you are comfortable in your own skin and happy with the way you look thats all that matters-jmho

I have seen some hobbyists on other sites use the term bbw once an SP hits 130 lbs. If you're not under that, you're considered fat. I've even had one guy call me a "smaller bbw". What the heck is that? You either are a bbw or you are not a bbw. I'm bordering between a size 8 and 10. So I suppose a "Smaller bbw" starts at a size 4 or 6? lol. This is not Paris or Milan and SPs are not models who are expected to wear a size 0.. It's nice to be fit and in shape but there is no such thing as perfection. We are all made differently. That's the beauty of it.

I think it's a woman who embraces herself as one. Some mentioned that, in my opinion, that they thought it might be a bad thing, but it's definetly not from my experience. I think it is a girl who might have a taller and more curvey body. But I don't think there is a line you have to cross to be one. I just think it's another way a person can just get an idea. Like someone said before Bj, Daty, BBQ. Got me thinking, what is between a spinner and a BBW. lol

there's Spinner ... Healthy one, chubby/curvy one, and then you reach BBW category (in my opinion there's nothing wrong to save some typing by writing BBW) and after BBW, there's also the SSBBW category ...

You are considered as BBW if you wear pants 18+ size ... and SSBBW 26+ size.

this is chubby/curvy woman :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPsLUDaxDCCtVrf5HS9xv_cH13RVRA1ppxms8UeQb7M85y3e_2

this is a bbw :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVZB5bcJyMDLXTCQvDB4KwjhWiTvrisdsPRSX48B_Y_hooE3yKVA

and this is a ssbbw :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpuwIVsHVZd_de8uKm-F0somaPN-oALX6IxGQZRkvQ1mcif6ql

Hope that I help some of you to see more the difference ... and please forgive my lazyness about writing the long term and so using the acronym lol :)

I have curves. A grabbable ass, and naturally large breasts. I probably look most similar to you Chubby/Curvy example Vero included in her post... HOWEVER! I am not chubby, and would be heartbroken if I were ever referred to in that way. Many of you don't like the term BBW. How 'bout the term 'chubby'? Not much better, is it? Sorry Vero, not an attack on you darlin'! :D

I have curves. A grabbable ass, and naturally large breasts. I probably look most similar to you Chubby/Curvy example Vero included in her post... HOWEVER! I am not chubby, and would be heartbroken if I were ever referred to in that way. Many of you don't like the term BBW. How 'bout the term 'chubby'? Not much better, is it? Sorry Vero, not an attack on you darlin'! :D

I don't feel any attack here ... but would you please explain to me ... maybe it's because of my language barriere but what is wrong with Big Beautiful Woman term??

I mean ... I am Big as much as I am Beautiful and since the last time I have look my mirror, I am a Woman ... so ... what is not correct with this term?

And btw, for me a chubby woman is someone who's having little meat on the bones ... chubby like a chubby baby ... you see what I mean?! Personaly, I'm defitively not just "chubby" lolll

And you are not chubby or curvy at all! You are gorgeous!

I don't feel any attack here ... but would you please explain to me ... maybe it's because of my language barriere but what is wrong with Big Beautiful Woman term??

I mean ... I am Big as much as I am Beautiful and since the last time I have look my mirror, I am a Woman ... so ... what is not correct with this term?

And btw, for me a chubby woman is someone who's having little meat on the bones ... chubby like a chubby baby ... you see what I mean?! Personaly, I'm defitively not just "chubby" lolll

And you are not chubby or curvy at all! You are gorgeous!

You're quite right not to be offended if that's your choice.. I am not offended either if it's used in a complimentary way..

A "rose" by any other name is still a "rose" and it's fragrance just as sweet.

I'm not a fan of ''thick'' either but we are after all visual creatures and like to label things..

I love voluptuous and curvy... I think it's the acronyms that bug people mostly.. at least for me. It's more ''label like'' and less descriptive. The acronyms make it easier though to advertise as we often were used to paying by the length of the word before the internet.

Then with the internet taking over and texting we got even more obsessed with shortening things up for ease of texting and typing... IMHO :bddog:

All this talk of spinners, BBW, rubenesque, curvy, etc women is getting me aroused. ;) Personnally, I find all (well almost all) women to be beautiful. Age, size, shape aren't realy that important. All women have great features (legs, breasts, eyes, hair, personality, smile, skin, laugh...) and it is their unique combination and uniqueness that is so appealing.

I think it is important to be honest with your pictures and descriptions so as not to mislead anyone. If I am in the mood for a particular "type" that day, I don't want to be surprised by a different type when she opens the door, even though she may be exactly what I want on another day.

• Like 6

All this talk of spinners, BBW, rubenesque, curvy, etc women is getting me aroused. ;) Personnally, I find all (well almost all) women to be beautiful. Age, size, shape aren't realy that important. All women have great features (legs, breasts, eyes, hair, personality, smile, skin, laugh...) and it is their unique combination and uniqueness that is so appealing.

I think it is important to be honest with your pictures and descriptions so as not to mislead anyone. If I am in the mood for a particular "type" that day, I don't want to be surprised by a different type when she opens the door, even though she may be exactly what I want on another day.

Right on, two thumbs up from me. Me, I am most definately bbw all that sass and ass:mrgreen:

Alexiss you certainly are not a bbw in my mind sweetheart. When I gaze into your incredible eyes I see a woman who is extraordinairily beautiful both from within and out. I feel you have so much to give Alexiss and when I look at your pics all I see is a very beautiful woman.:)

sorry Guy and all here :)

they do exist both in the label and in reality and be sure very sure although they are real they do not have a single thing to do with the lady or the service..

This whole discussion should be about Attitude! Size has absolutely nothing to do with the experience you or I may have with a lady None!!!

The lady's attitude or the client's attitude will set the tone and then chemistry will or will not take over :bddog:

It is attitude then chemistry .....size or labels has absolutely nothing to do with it ...

Just my 2 cents

Loki318

Additional Comments:

OK so I should have read the whole thread b 4 I posted barhaven i'm totally agreed.

Loki

Guest al****s

My thanks to everyone who took the time to reply to my post. You have all helped a lot! :)

Also, although the compliments were not expected, they were definitely appreciated.

alexis...xoxo

I would consider women who are 200 lbs and over who wear a size 14 plus to be considered a bbw. Some men in this hobby have ridiculous standards and will call an SP a bbw at a weight that is considered healthy for her height.

I have to disagree with two things...in terms of dress sizes anything from size 16 ( including size 16) and under can be bought in regular stores..So I'd say in my opinion size 18 and up are "plus size" ....but I don't think someone can be considered a BBW by either dress size and/or weight.....Marilyn Monroe wore a size 16 and even by todays standards would not be considered plus size or BBW.....

Now the weight issue...saying anone over 200lbs is a BBW is incorrect...What if a girl is 6'1 or 6'2 her healthy weight would likely be around 200lbs but I bet she would look alot smaller then 200lbs......

As a tall girl I can say that us amazons carry our weight differently, now I'm NOT 200lbs but I know some girls that are very tall and between 200-215 and I bet you woul'nt think they are anything over 160lbs.

The term BBW is subjective and definition differs from person to person...Am I a BBW, I don't think so.....voluptous and curvy. which I believe is where Alexis falls from what I can see....

My point you cannot say anyone that is 200lbs or size 14+ is a BBW..there are too many factors...Every woman is different

my .02

I would consider women who are 200 lbs and over who wear a size 14 plus to be considered a bbw. Some men in this hobby have ridiculous standards and will call an SP a bbw at a weight that is considered healthy for her height.

I have to disagree with two things...in terms of dress sizes anything from size 16 ( including size 16) and under can be bought in regular stores..So I'd say in my opinion size 18 and up are "plus size" ....but I don't think someone can be considered a BBW by either dress size and/or weight.....Marilyn Monroe wore a size 16 and even by todays standards would not be considered plus size or BBW.....

Now the weight issue...saying anone over 200lbs is a BBW is incorrect...What if a girl is 6'1 or 6'2 her healthy weight would likely be around 200lbs but I bet she would look alot smaller then 200lbs......

As a tall girl I can say that us amazons carry our weight differently, now I'm NOT 200lbs but I know some girls that are very tall and between 200-215 and I bet you woul'nt think they are anything over 160lbs.

The term BBW is subjective and definition differs from person to person...Am I a BBW, I don't think so.....voluptous and curvy. which I believe is where Alexis falls from what I can see....

My point you cannot say anyone that is 200lbs or size 14+ is a BBW..there are too many factors...Every woman is different

my .02

Good point Rachel. Got me to thinking (oh oh, there I go again :shock:), and fondly reminiscing :rolleyes:. One lady I had the pleasure of meeting would not, by any stretch of the imagination be catagorized as bbw (she is a bw btw;)) She does weight training, but looks toned, not muscular. She told me her weight (won't say what it is) but it is muscle...and if straight height/weight info was given, without seeing her, you would think she is heavy. Anyone seeing her would be surprised at what her weight is, and for the guys, if you saw her out in public, never having met her before...well your heads would turn...see her in a bikini, she could pass for SI Swimsuit Model

But irrespective of body type, at the end of the day, the most important quality a person has is his/her personality, looks are just the icing on the cake

RG

Looking at your pictures, I would not consider you a bbw. I personally don't do the acronym thing. I don't really have them on my website. A few, but definitely not the alphabet soup, lol. I think you look really beautiful and the parts of your body that I could see did not look bbw to me.

I had a friend [she retired from the biz, but is still a friend] that had a very sexy hour glass figure. She always advertised light bbw. I didn't think she was. Voluptuous is a much more flattering term and means the same thing.

I had a friend [she retired from the biz, but is still a friend] that had a very sexy hour glass figure. She always advertised light bbw. I didn't think she was. Voluptuous is a much more flattering term and means the same thing.

I think that "BBW" and "voluptuous" are completely different....One (BBW) is considered plus size (generally) ...and the other ( voluptuous ) is a woman with a very curvacioous body...a shapely body and mostly likely nice full breasts, a waist that leads to very prominent hips and a plump ass...

again my .02

I think that "BBW" and "voluptuous" are completely different....One (BBW) is considered plus size (generally) ...and the other ( voluptuous ) is a woman with a very curvacioous body...a shapely body and mostly likely nice full breasts, a waist that leads to very prominent hips and a plump ass...

again my .02

I was referring to the term light bbw. My friend was voluptious not a bbw, but she advertised light bbw.

Guest O***wa**W

I define it as Soleil does.. someone who wears exclusively plus size clothing.. ie size 18 and up.

On another site I heard it defined this way:

Size 12-18 voluptous

18-28 BBW

28+ SSBBW

But I have also seen people argue over specific weight limits! People get really touchy about it. A 5'5 woman at 300 lbs would be a "SSBBW" but a 5'11 woman at the same weight may only be a BBW.

I think it is silly. I call myself a BBW because it is what the larger population of men identify me as, they know the term. I dont really care myself. It is just a label.

Everyone be they male or female have different interpretations no matter what word or acronym you use. One persons bbw is another's voluptuous. For some a spinner is simply skinny. To try to match a weight to a category is ludicrous. A few years ago I dated a girl that was 5'8" and 190 lbs (same as me) and was far from being a bbw. Last year her weight went up to 210 lbs with no real difference to how she looked. Yet a friend who is 5'5" and under 200 lbs looks like a bbw to me. It really depends on the individual and how they carry their weight. Even if you created a cross reference chart for height and weight you still could not fit in every single person into specific categories.

I find that knowing the height of the person in the photo helps me visualise that person next to me and know if her proportions are what I am into or looking for on that day. So many beautiful shapes and sizes to choose from!

I think the important thing to remember is to be as honest as possible, to post good pictures that are an accurate representation of yourself and posting your height gives people a chance to make an educated decision. Just my .02

Guest jake_cdn

Alexis,

First of all I personally do not like the abreviation but it is obviously the choice of the person posting to call themselves whatever they are comfortable with. The issue that I have is labeling a person with this abreviation for the reason that this thread is trying to address ... the definition is different for everyone and someone could take offence if labeled as such by another.

Now back to the question, Alexis how could you even imagine yourself as BBW you look like a perfect natural woman ! - Just my thoughts

Everyone is so nice here(as per the rules of the Board), but it is mostly from women's point of view. From a hobbiest's point of view, i think it would be fair to say that BBW = overweight.How that is best described is as follows:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_know_it_when_I_see_it

We can determine from your pictures whether you meet our notion of a BBW or spinner(which means skinny in my mind). We can also tell what your size is, from the angle of the photo, how lingerie is worn etc . Some hobbiests prefer bigger, some smaller, but we all hate being deceived.

Some hobbiests prefer bigger, some smaller, but we all hate being deceived.

I'm never deceived :) I prefer all sizes, as all women are beautiful in their own shape and size ;) That is what makes all women very unique in their own way:shehot: