Does anyone like to party

I respect a person's right to use substances, but this doesn't sound safe to me. I would not want my senses dulled during an encounter, nor would I feel safe with a client who is under the influence.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 6

Hi Megan,

Firstly, I must say you have absolutely beautiful lips and such long thick hair. beautiful in a very sophisticated way!

Secondly, you are right about the danger. For one, imagine a client getting sick or violent, or weird or all of the other things that come with it.....

I know your profession is already VERY dangerous so I sort of assumed this might go with the territory. But this was ignorant of me. Just because your profession is not safe does not give me the right to add to the risk. I am sorry for my post now.

Megan, I wondered why you were interested enough to reply to this post to respond all of the way from Ottawa. I am guessing you have had your own experiences with this subject - likely negative.

Anyhow I do agree with you. Please tell me what is the most dangerous aspect of this type of encounter.

Thank you

I too was shocked when I read the title just now. We do not need to experience the situation in order to determine that it might not be safe. The use of illegal substances or any for that matter, can lead to un-desireable encounters. Not always by intent but when inhibitions are impared, shit happens. I am happy that you responded in a respectful manner!

Violence and danger is NOT a part of our job. I have never had a bad encounter, nor have I ever had an encounter with someone under the influence, and that really isn't your business anyways.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

When a guy asks if a lady wants to "party", at least in this neck of the woods (Ottawa), it almost always mean partake in drug use. In my experience it means hard drugs. If your definition of "party" is something else, I suggest you clarify what you mean.

Dangerous? Because first of all, it's illegal and someone can be unpredictable when they are indulging in substances, especially chemicals.

It's been my experience that when you bring drugs into the picture (this business), it is always a recipe for disaster, not just from a health and safety point of view, but ultimately a legal point of view.

Besides most legitimate providers do not fit the typical profile of "party" girl. The smart ones are who may are certainly not going to indulge with clients and if they do, their reps are sure to follow.

Not a wise question to ask on a board like this. Because then your rep will be questioned. My two cents.

• Like 2

Hi Megan,

Firstly, I must say you have absolutely beautiful lips and such long thick hair. beautiful in a very sophisticated way!

Secondly, you are right about the danger. For one, imagine a client getting sick or violent, or weird or all of the other things that come with it.....

I know your profession is already VERY dangerous so I sort of assumed this might go with the territory. But this was ignorant of me. Just because your profession is not safe does not give me the right to add to the risk. I am sorry for my post now.

Megan, I wondered why you were interested enough to reply to this post to respond all of the way from Ottawa. I am guessing you have had your own experiences with this subject - likely negative.

Anyhow I do agree with you. Please tell me what is the most dangerous aspect of this type of encounter.

Thank you

I think you answered your own question in your second sentence. And one does not need to live close by to care about the safety and welfare of another human being, whether a sp or hobbiest, or both. And Megan obviously cares enough.

If you want to hobby, hobby, if you want to do substances, while I don't personally condone, do substances, but DON"T MIX THE TWO

My 2 cents

RG

• Like 4

If you only knew what some people can do. Many of us could not even think of how many strange people there are out there.(Not saying you are) I think a sp would be in great danger if she did this. I know people personally who have been drugged and told me about the tale of them waking up and not knowing what happened. SCARES ME ALOT!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Everyone is absolutely right!

I unfortunatley have experienced an encounter with someone under the influence of drugs, and it was the worst experience I have ever had. I will not go into detail...but I'm sure you can imagine. Thank goodness I was hurt physically. Emotionally yes, but I didnt know better at the time...I am a little naive. I have never used hard drugs in my life...and I never will. Ive never really been around this scene because it makes ppl obnoxious, not to mention its extremely harmful to the person using, AND to thier families and everyone surrounding them.

I am shocked that you even had the nerve to start this thread! Not to be rude or anything hun...but you are putting yourself out there very openly and any SP with a "clean" brain would not do business with you "partying"

again...not trying to be mean/rude....just my opinion on the matter....

It's too bad CL is no more, because I think that's where you'd find your 'partiers', not here on Cerb.

• Like 1

this is not appropriate for this site or the industry! this is a stereotype that plagues the industry and is very damaging to reinforce the stereotype like this! take your drugs and go somewhere else!

• Like 3