Help me to decide....name/persona makeover ?

So as a few of you may know I have had month to heal from both a broken toe and also had ankle surgury to remove hardware that caused me many years of discomfort.

As I am now preparing to return to my business, a few things will need to be changed for a short time period( hope short time) one of these changes will involve a makeover on how I market myself. High heals may not be an option for while.

So with this in mind, I am looking at sporting a whole new

"FAB-athletic" appearence. So, tight yoga pants, tight tanks, crop shirts, leg warmers and nice sneakers, summer dresses and beautiful flats/sandels.

With this new version of Sophia 2.0 I am looking at a whole new persona. A name change will be in order.

As I have maintained the name Sophia since 2009, would this be confusing to the lovely gents I have not yet encountered? Would it perhaps make some shy to contact me? Of course I would state (aka) with new posts.

Tell me your thoughts on taking this risk move but also want to k ow your feeling about a lady who is not able to wear the tradional gear?

As an outside observer, I think a name change is dangerous if you have already a good level of name recognition. I personally feel it's a provider's personality and service that counts, and what she wears is way down the list

• Like 3

As an outside observer, I think a name change is dangerous if you have already a good level of name recognition. I personally feel it's a provider's personality and service that counts, and what she wears is way down the list

Fully agree. Name is number 1.

For people who don't know you but are interested, many punters these days are doing research. If they start seeing different numbers or names, this is often a red flag.

Name and numbers are key!!!

As stated above, clothes and shoes are not the highest things on the list.

Welcome back!

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I agree with keeping the name as well (for the above noted reasons from the other posters).

As for the "FAB-athletic" appearance, I can't wait to see the photos; you will look awesome Sophia!

Sophia: Don't get hung up on the high heels! :icon_biggrin:

You would have the same great personality even if you were barefoot.

I look forward to seeing your new look; you have the body to wear sporty / athletic clothes. The warmer weather turns the outdoors into a free gym.

And PLEASE don't change your name. Re-branding is a pain in the @$$ for those who are familiar with a cherished status quo. Take care, SOPHIA!

• Like 2

I'll agree with everyone here not to change your name. You have done a lot of work over the years to establish yourself. I don't see why you would want to jeopardize that. Just my opinion.

As far a clothes. Less if more with me. I find panties (or not) and a white dress shirt or loose tank top a lot more sexy than almost any lingerie. A SP shared with me a picture of her laying in bed in PJs and that is my favorite, by far.

I guess whatever makes you feel sexy and comfortable. Don't start doubting yourself. You ARE Lady Sophia.

• Like 4

Keep the name Sophia.

I've read many positive reviews about you.

Why distance yourself from those great reviews ?

If you must change names, perhaps "Sporty Sophia" .. But imho Lady Sophia sounds classy and sophisticated.

Hope that foot heals up quick.

Look forward to meeting you one day.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Hello Sophia!

I'd like to add to the chorus asking you to keep your name as it is.

I've seen providers move through names and personae, and always wonder what prompted the change.

The image your name conjures for me is really consistent: a slim, graceful, and certainly athletic woman who carries herself, in every way, as a lady. I think that's your brand, and it is both known and admired. It can certainly accommodate a sporty wardrobe without a name change.

Or, more simply, we like you exactly as you are, regardless of what you choose to wear... Or not wear ;)

Warm wishes

I am very new here. I want to also say I think you should just keep the name. I only ever seen good things said about you. Could be more work to get all the good things said. Actually maybe not if it is all good lol.

Anyways My vote. Keep it please.

• Like 1