Chat Room Cam quirks....: )

Well, I thought I would post a thread for a good laugh about my not understanding Cam technology, being new on here, and thinking if I just close the little box that shows on the bottom the cam is gone?? I closed the little box thinking I was safe and thought I would finish my lunch. After about ten minutes someone asked me "Erin what are you eating?" My response was "OMG! You can still see me...lol?" I was so embarrassed, but gave everyone a good hearted laugh. We figure these things out real fast when that happens to us!!! So much for my sexayyyy, but that's what makes us real and quirky. : )

Yesterday some poor soul was caught doing something that was a bit private! She almost died when she realized we had all seen her!

That is funny!

I've never chosen to use the webcam or audio feature on chat - purely for privacy reasons. Does anyone else use this feature?

Yesterday some poor soul was caught doing something that was a bit private! She almost died when she realized we had all seen her!

don't think i would of liked to have been the one doing what they were doing on cam

Guest G***f******

Stories like that are funny, but a week or so ago, one of the ladies using the cam walked away from her PC for a quick shower, intending to come back so she didn't close the chat. On the way she got a phone call from a client, and everyone listening could hear her side of the conversation, including the address, room umber and front door code :(

We all love seeing you in chat, but PLEASE be careful ladies.