MIstress Annabella Pain

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with Mistress Annabella. I searched and saw some posts that mentioned her other identity but was wondering about this incarnation. Please share any comments you can or PM me as I want to book her soon. Thanks

• Like 2

Hi, Newbie here. I was interested in booking Mistress Annabella too, as my first experience in bdsm. amf67, if you decide to book her can you please share your experience (either as comment or PM).

Thanks,

I do not Know this lady personally . However I am acquainted with a couple of her clients that adore her.

If you are serious and want to meet her, go to her website. Read it and read it again. To secure time with her , follow her directions to the letter.

If this is the sort of experience you seek I am sure your expectations will be exceeded.

• Like 1

I started this thread looking for info. I did go see her and it was a great experience. I probably should have written a review but never got around to it. Anyway she was definitely legit. My only regret is that I am not from Halifax so I can't see her more regularly.

• Like 1

I started this thread looking for info. I did go see her and it was a great experience. I probably should have written a review but never got around to it. Anyway she was definitely legit. My only regret is that I am not from Halifax so I can't see her more regularly.

I am sure she would appreciate a nice review. :) For some reason a lot of clients who see a mistress like to keep this fact hidden. Therefore no publicity and its hard for people to make informed decisions.

She use to be a member and SP here , but moved onto to what her web site says, I have meant her as an SP very nice lady, and very good service .

• Like 1

I secound that awesome lady !

We talked about the difference between the two services in-depth after a session it did seem intriguing!

I know her well and we have done double Domme sessions together. She is in Twitter and well as her website. 

She is an amazing and a blast to work with. Biking her Domme services will be time well spent. I would easily say she’s the premier ProDom here in the Maritimes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1