No dodging any bullet, Kelly is for real. Lady Sophia went a little too far in my opinion. Kelly is a nice girl, has a sense of humor, always cheerful and does deliver.

Well thats great you had a great time with Kelly Hubdude....but I did not cross a line? That is in fact her ad, I never made it up from thin air? She Obviously does not care who knows this as she herself posted it.

And for thoes who prefer not to to keep the company of someone who is invloved with risky behavor then I felt it was an important thing to take notice of.

End of the day people are informed and can decide for themselves now. Simple.

• Like 3

I have to agree with Lady Sophia on this, I too have seen her post things like this several times and she clearly doesn't hide this fact. If she is comfortable enough to make postings about it than clients who would like to avoid SP's who are into that type of thing have every right to be made aware, not judging her by any means and glad that you had a good time, it's just a simple fact that she her self has made clear to everyone.

• Like 2

While I'm sure Kelly might be a lovely woman I do appreciate Sophia giving me a heads up, she wasn't trying to tell me not to see her or to go see her but just giving information I didn't come across on my owne.

It is my decision not to see her based on this information. Don't beat up on Sophia cause she only wanted us to be more informed.

Thanks

• Like 2

For what it's worth, I was going to post something similar, but Sophia beat me to it.

I've seen this SP make very questionable posts on BP these past months. I can't speak for every man on this board, but I know many would find them "questionable" as well.

In the end, one of the functions of this type of board is to gather info. What one chooses do with that info is entirely up to them.

Anyway...

• Like 2