Well, to start off I am not a big TV watcher. But there have been a few nights where I have been up watching shows that have been showing in a marathon. Well in this case it was crimin.al minds, but has been different shows on other occasions. I should have been sleeping, but once I started watching it was hard to stop. Has anyone else had a experience like this?

Guest jake_cdn

It is the same for me...sleepless night and I end up finding documentaries that I watch until dawn

Guest G***f******
I should have been sleeping, but once I started watching it was hard to stop. Has anyone else had a experience like this?

Yes, not a marathon of shows, but I couldn't sleep one night and found myself watching a Chinese movie. Wound up being one of the best movies I've ever seen. It's called Farewell My Concubine.

Guest S**a*Q

Grrrr, Marathons...

Kept me in my parents living room for 3 days, maybe 4...

I'm not sure. Hahaha!

The Food Network had daily marathons of all my favourite shows, I woke up to Food and fell asleep to food...

Damn you FTV... :P

Well, to start off I am not a big TV watcher. But there have been a few nights where I have been up watching shows that have been showing in a marathon. Well in this case it was crimin.al minds, but has been different shows on other occasions. I should have been sleeping, but once I started watching it was hard to stop. Has anyone else had a experience like this?

Yes, one night I ended up watching 5 hours worth of 48 Hours Mystery. That or a Real Housewives marathon.

Yes, one night I ended up watching 5 hours worth of 48 Hours Mystery.

That will be on tomorrow in my area, and I am watching The First 48 all day

I am a slave to the good tv programs:bowdown:

I'm glad I am not the only one. I guess I am just easy to please with any show I watch. Probably end up watching 5 hrs of the shopping network.....

Guest jake_cdn

I know what you mean ...

I ended up watching a cake boss marathon ... it is amazing what can be done with a little flour and some well placed icing !

Grrrr, Marathons...

Kept me in my parents living room for 3 days, maybe 4...

I'm not sure. Hahaha!

The Food Network had daily marathons of all my favourite shows, I woke up to Food and fell asleep to food...

Damn you FTV... :P

Golden Girls - can never get enough of them!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes I turn that show on when I'm cooking or doing laundry just to pass the time. I remember watching that show with my grandmother when I was young.

Guest O***wa**W

The History channel has cost me a lot of sleep lately. Running hours of back to back episodes of Auction Kings and Pawn Stars.