I would say a tip is based on how good the service was. If the service was amazing then tip $40-$60 but if not then I wouldn't tip at all.

• Like 3

I don't "tip" as a rule, I am paying for a service with the provider and they provide the service at what ever price we agreed on. I also don't haggle though, anytime I've haggled I felt with the reduced price came reduced enthusiasm/energy.

I can think of a case where I met with a woman who confessed I was only her third customer and she charged me such a super low amount for a date that turned out to be an hour of her time. We had a terrific time and just seemed like it would never end. I gave her double the amount she requested so I guess that was tip, but honestly she was just really new to the business and not charging properly.

If your question was a round about way of asking for the going prices, then you are in the right range for HH with many providers but the price does vary widely from $80-200+

• Like 2

I always look for a lady and I do mean lady that is all inclusive.

The ladies are in business like any trades person they should quote everything in the donation rate as all inclusive.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree with that. This is not like a waitress who earns very little per hour and relies on tips to survive. I guess I always want to pay what is fair for the sevice provide though

It is always fun to receive a tip. It is like a good compliment from the guest meaning "I think you worth more than that", which makes my day. It's the exact opposite as people that try to negotiate which mean more of an "I don't think you worth that much"

I do agree with the other answers though, a provider should always ask what she want for the services and not expect the tip.

• Like 1

A tip can be anything and its always wonderful . Most recently I received a dozen farm fresh eggs. All with double yolks. My client picked them up at a road side stand where he left the money on the honour system .

Perhaps this is a gift and not a tip but it was a fun opener from a new guest.

• Like 4

I would say that this is more of a gift than a tip.

Gifts are always awesome to receive though :) it's even better when it is from a regular that bring you something you mentioned you like from a previous visit.

Targeted or not, regular or new guest, it's a good little attention and will obviously put a smile in most providers face ;)

• Like 1

Tipping is definitely not mandatory. I think if anyone was to tip 20-40 is more then enough. The gentlemen are already donating a fair bit. I appreciate chocolates myself.

• Like 3