Are "enhanced" breasts still attractive?

At the risk of having my opinion/experience countered or dismissed, here goes nothing.

I think there are two larger groups and one smaller group here, those who don't care about size and those who prefer large breasts with a smaller number who prefer small breasts. To summarize, large breast tend to win out. Personally, I prefer small natural breast but proportional silicon implants (over saline implants) are just fine for me.

• Like 1

At the risk of having my opinion/experience countered or dismissed, here goes nothing.

Like you I prefer small natural breasts but open to all sizes if natural and on a curvy or a BBW. I also agree large breasts are still quite popular in the adult industry. But it's not as dominant as it used to be. In the 70's, 80's and 90's, "boob jobs" and large breasts were more than a trend but pretty much a rite of passage to work in the adult industry. Small chested performers existed, but if you asked anyone to name some of that era, few would pop to mind. But today, I can easily name a dozen making more than a decent living with A or B cups.

I'm not dismissing any opinions, I just wanted to know if big breasts(natural or not)are still as dominant in the industry as it used to be and the answer seems to be "no".

More than often, it's not about the breast size but how they're displayed. I seen many waitresses with B cups getting similar tips and attention from simply wearing a push-up bra and tank top.
Yes, but what I'm trying to get across is that for those who have had it done, they have seen a marked increase in income because of the extra positive attention. With that criterion, the answer is 'yes'.
  • Like 1

Yes, but what I'm trying to get across is that for those who have had it done, they have seen a marked increase in income because of the extra positive attention. With that criterion, the answer is 'yes'.

I find a bit shallow to judge and tip only in regard to the bra size. While it may help a little, the service, friendliness and attitude should be prioritized. If her personality sucks, the novelty of the big tits will wear off quickly. And even if it provides a bit of extra income, it doesn't mean it's gonna cover possible complications down the road or reconstructive surgery once she'll retire.

Profitable to some, doesn't mean profitable to all. Up to the ladies to see if the benefits outweigh the risks.

Personally, I prefer small natural breast but proportional silicon implants (over saline implants) are just fine for me.

On the distinction between silicone and saline implants (and I hope I don't have this backwards), a former ATF dancer of mine here in Ottawa made the change from (I think) silicone to saline and while I thought she was lovely with her 'first' implants, at certain angles, especially the side view, I often felt that the profile (as opposed to the size) was just a bit 'unnatural' looking whereas when she replaced these with saline 'units', the whole look and feel became, it seemed to me, a lot more natural.

Now the lady in question was also quite tall and leggy and while the size of her enhancements was not altogether 'natural-looking' from the dimensional point of view, her stature provided an overall somewhat more 'proportional' look than the same volume might have on a dancer of average height.

In recent years, I've not noticed very many really outrageously disproportional implants on dancers here in Ottawa - the trend since the late 90s seems to be for more reasonable 'enhancements'.

• Like 3

On the distinction between silicone and saline implants (and I hope I don't have this backwards), a former ATF dancer of mine here in Ottawa made the change from (I think) silicone to saline and while I thought she was lovely with her 'first' implants, at certain angles, especially the side view, I often felt that the profile (as opposed to the size) was just a bit 'unnatural' looking whereas when she replaced these with saline 'units', the whole look and feel became, it seemed to me, a lot more natural.

I imagine our views stem from our personal experiences. The outcome for either type may depend on the quality of work delivered by the surgeon and the size to which a woman upgrades for her body size. A woman choosing to go with larger than proportion to her body size and/or a woman choosing to go with larger than what her body fat content would allow to make implants appear more natural likely play key rolls. Since I tend to prefer thinner women the ones I have encountered with implants who opted with silicon looked and felt more real to me. Feeling and/or seeing the saline pockets in their...pockets is not appealing to me. Again, this may be different for thicker women. I do prefer natural during play time but admit I do admire larger yet still proportianal breasts when they are dressed.

Scratch another one up to "to each their own", I suppose.

• Like 2

I find [it] a bit shallow to judge and tip only in regard to the bra size.

You can't argue with facts. Shallow or not, they got better job opportunities, better shifts, and better tips.

You can't argue with facts. Shallow or not, they got better job opportunities, better shifts, and better tips.

This used to be true, but I certainly hope the world evolved since. Bars, restaurants and strip clubs are not the gold mines those used to be. If you think big breasts compensate for the shitty service, I'm happy for you. But not sure everyone shares that opinion.