For Hobbyiests: Official Duos Thread - Winter/Spring 2011 Edition

In order for this post to not break any of the rules on cerb it needs to be started by a guy (Not a SP or it's considered advertising outside the ANNOUNCEMENTS area) so I am adjusting the post as council and I think this post is valuable to the members and was not meant as a self promotion but in the future it would be best if the guys lead these types of posts so no one gets the wrong idea and cry's foul.

Decided it was time to start a new thread where SPs could provide more up-to-date information regarding duo partners. I call this the Winter/Spring 2011 Edition. Hopefully we can do this on a regular basis, so the information can be kept current.

I will start:

Interactive (girl on girl on boy) duos: Jolie, Chanel Reign, Fine Wine Diva (when it town)

Non-interactive (girl on boy) duos: Nicolette Vaughn, Annessa.

• Like 2

Guest C*****tte

When we are both in Ottawa I am available with Veronica Sway.

In Montreal I am available with my friends Miss B and Miss K.

My former duo partner E will be back in Montreal for 1 month in May (still being decided) and we may be making a visit to Ottawa.

This a link to the original thread that Ang is referring to:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28458&highlight=thread

To add to my original post I am still willing to do FULL girl on girl duo's with girls who travel!

If you will be in my area and want to do duo's let me know! :icon_cool:

Edited by Miss Scarlett
changed link!

I have a duo partner Jayden (girl on boy) when she comes to visit but would love to meet up with some of the ladies that travel to regina for interactive duos!!!! pm me

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S**a*Q

Hey there :) Sara's Back.

Just wanting to let people know that I love boys and girls. Which means that duos are a definite possibility with me.

I only do FULLY INTERACTIVE duos, which by my standards means, I will eat the same vagina you are eating, possibly more than you will. I also do it like a champ. I LOVE ORAL!

So... Here's the scoop so far.

Cleo Catra and SaraMQ - The CleoSaraus *(When she's back)

Malika and SaraMQ - The Punk Princesses

AngelaOfOttawa and SaraMQ - Sweet 16 Boobies & Double CIM header

I'll be adding more as the ladies get to me... Or I do to them...

I am available with Victoria Jolie, Emma Alexandra, Carrie Moon, Olivia & Alanna Johnson as well as a male companion for those wishing for a bit more.

Edited by *****ru****n

Luxie and I do Duo's together!

I have a few "crushes" on here, but too shy to post them! But I would be willing to interact with other ladies! I am truly bi-sexual if we "click"!

SaraMQ and I do duos! Though not sure someone would be able to take us at the same time, we may have too much energy. (Sara I bet I would eat more pussy then you!:P)

Cleo Catra and I also when she will be back from Aussie

Carrie Moon

But I am always up for more duo. I guess I need to hit on some ladies...or should I wait?

Edited by Malika

Guest S**a*Q

OMG...

BEST IDEA EVER...

I'm announcing it now, cause I have a feeling that all parties are in for this...

But who could handle this?

A SaraMalikaCleo TRIO!!!

OMG...

BEST IDEA EVER...

I'm announcing it now, cause I have a feeling that all parties are in for this...

But who could handle this?

A SaraMalikaCleo TRIO!!!

YES YES YES!:D I've never done a 4somes with 2 others girls.

But I agree Sara...who could handle us?:D

• Like 1

Ohh I am so game for this! If ladies are traveling threw my city, and you would like to team up, I am sure we will have a blast! Sometimes our gentlemen arrive in town with a friend or colleague ask me if I know someone for them to meet. If you are interested in a double date then let me know as well:)

Hello i am available in duo with the following ladies

Emily Ruston Touring

Beautiful Anna base of vancouver but touring

Chrystal Elite companion touring

Ally Allure Touring

Sydney in Saskatoon

Lilith in Edmonton

Yes, I am now available for interactive duos with SaraMQ (Fight you for the cum shot, girl!)

I'm available for duos with Annessa, Kianna, SaraMQ, Cleo, Miabella, Emily Rushton, Victoria Jolie, Malika, Karine 19, Alexandra sky....I'm sure I'm leaving some girls out.. but there are plenty I'm compatible with :) oh! and Tgirl Nikki when she's here in May!

Edited by Carrie Moon
  • Like 1

OMG...

A SaraMalikaCleo TRIO!!!

OH HELLO YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe t-minus 24 days til I return :D :D :D

I offer duos (or a trio) with the ladies mentioned above, and also offer duos with Alexandra-Sky, Carrie Moon, MiaBella. Mmmmmm ladies!!!

Edited by C*** C****

In order for this post to not break any of the rules on cerb it needs to be started by a guy (Not a SP or it's considered advertising outside the ANNOUNCEMENTS area) so I am adjusting the post as council and I think this post is valuable to the members and was not meant as a self promotion but in the future it would be best if the guys lead these types of posts so no one gets the wrong idea and cry's foul.

I agree MOD, but when it comes to DUO men are too dumbfound by the idea, that we could not come up with this thread!

:dncdick:

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am available for a steamy duo session with the wildly sexual Cathy while I am in Halifax!

Keep your eyes open for some hot pics coming soon :)

I don't suppose that would be towards the end of May Angel?? Now wouldn't that would be lucky for me...:icon_biggrin: lol

I am available for a steamy duo session with the wildly sexual Cathy while I am in Halifax!

Keep your eyes open for some hot pics coming soon :)

Guest **cely***r***ne

It could be any time really :p

I am living only an hour away from Halifax...not to hard to jump on a bus and head there! Especially if I had the chance to meet with you and the stunning Ms. Cathy... ;)

Hmm. Didn't realize you were that close. :smile: Meeting two of Eastern Canada's sweetest ladies. At the same time. :wink: I thought about it for a bout two seconds then I just added it to my travel itinerary and you will be hearing from me !

It could be any time really :p

I am living only an hour away from Halifax...not to hard to jump on a bus and head there! Especially if I had the chance to meet with you and the stunning Ms. Cathy... ;)