Whiteman, on Wellington St. who was the lady who had a studio?

What it "K Massage" Their was also another lady .....Diane???

I am really burning old brain cells today!:confused0024:

I think they were all Natural Point. NP had been at 3 separate locations along that one thoroughfare for ages. Since Richmond turns into Wellington, which turns into Somerset, NP was well represented along the tri-streets area. :) It was at Richmond, Wellington and Somerset, within blocks of each other at various times. Sometimes it reoccupied the same location years later.

Wow, I've been hobbying for 10 years and don't remember many of the places or ladies mentioned. Maybe we should re-title this thread to "Old Farts Club"... Whiteman for president ! :)

Guest Ni**t*****t

There was also a place on Bank St near Gilmour. It was in an office building and the girls were hot. Can't remember the name though... Service varied from HJ to FS depending on who you were with. Very clean, upscale and friendly place. It closed about 10 years ago I guess.

Guest s**nflute
There was also a place on Bank St near Gilmour. It was in an office building and the girls were hot. Can't remember the name though... Service varied from HJ to FS depending on who you were with. Very clean, upscale and friendly place. It closed about 10 years ago I guess.

UHH!! not sure......Whiteman if you can remember......my brain cell don't go that far.....

You talking about 386 Bank? I think I have only been there once, didn't really click, so never went back.

Guest s**nflute
Wow, I've been hobbying for 10 years and don't remember many of the places or ladies mentioned. Maybe we should re-title this thread to "Old Farts Club"... Whiteman for president ! :)

Whiteman for President......I second the motion.......

We need a mascot what do you suggest?? a Trojan Horse just like the one on the box!!

Edited by s**nflute
additional though

Guest *ig*a**

Also K Massage was on wellington st. I think she had a girl there named Diane.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s**nflute
Also K Massage was on wellington st. I think she had a girl there named Diane.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wonder if she retired.

Diane from K's massage was she the same Diane from Natural Point. If the was she extremley skilled in hj and bj service. Probably the best I ever had. Looked like a stern matron.

Diane from K's massage was she the same Diane from Natural Point. If the was she extremley skilled in hj and bj service. Probably the best I ever had. Looked like a stern matron.

I never knew that Diane gave BJ's.

• Like 1

I do remenber Diane and i agree that she did give a good bj also ther was a younger one called Lyne that worke with her and when she left the place she advertised in hull

This sounds like the old VIP, in the same building as 7th Heaven Futons. I think they got busted/closed about 5 years ago and not 10. Yep girls were very hot and expensive.

Additional Comments:

As far as I know Diane from Natural Point never worked for K on Wellington. Only ladies I know of there were K herself, blonde busty Lisa from the original BSHS before they came into the ALO family, and French Diane. This Diane worked at Le Renaissance on Caron and then part-time for K. Older, maybe mid 40's when I saw her, big tits, decent massage. How Diane from Natural Point ever lasted so long is beyond me. Her skills would have to be something because she would turn me off right at the door. I once called to make an appointment with Missy when they were on Somerset and Diane replied on the phone "Vy do you vant to see her? Missy's FAT!" What a bitch.

Anyone remember this place? Before it became Body Basics and moved to St. Laurent Road, it was located downtown in a house on Lisgar (I think), about a block away from Bronson Avenue. I don't remember its name back then, but I was there in the summer of 2003, a week before they moved to St. Laurent and rebranded. Met a very attractive, leggy and busty attendant who surprised me with more than a hj finish. This was also the place that Sasha, who started at Body Care in 2000 or 2001, surfaced after her first of many retirements.

Anyone remember this place? Before it became Body Basics and moved to St. Laurent Road, it was located downtown in a house on Lisgar (I think), about a block away from Bronson Avenue. I don't remember its name back then, but I was there in the summer of 2003, a week before they moved to St. Laurent and rebranded. Met a very attractive, leggy and busty attendant who surprised me with more than a hj finish. This was also the place that Sasha, who started at Body Care in 2000 or 2001, surfaced after her first of many retirements.

bewlayb, I frequented there often and also can't remember the leggy one but do remember diana. She was spanish speaking, thin but very attentive, great massage with the best finish. I think her real name was Markta. After she left I saw her working at a Walmart. She really was terrific girl. Anyone else remember her????

I agree with you but don't leggies name. Do remember an attractive slim spanish lady, I think her name was Diana or Marie. She gave a good massage with an attentive finnish

Guest s**nflute
Anyone remember this place? Before it became Body Basics and moved to St. Laurent Road, it was located downtown in a house on Lisgar (I think), about a block away from Bronson Avenue. I don't remember its name back then, but I was there in the summer of 2003, a week before they moved to St. Laurent and rebranded.

OH YES!! I remember that loong legged beauty......I also remember the former lady owner.....man yikes!!

Additional Comments:

K. Older, maybe mid 40's when I saw her, big tits, decent massage. How Diane from Natural Point ever lasted so long is beyond me. Her skills would have to be something because she would turn me off right at the door. I once called to make an appointment with Missy when they were on Somerset and Diane replied on the phone "Vy do you vant to see her? Missy's FAT!" What a bitch.

Yup!! that vas K alright......when I would come out of the shower, she would come over with a towel and dry me off then get on her knees and wipe Mr. Happy 2 inches from her mouth!!!

Always dressed in a tight white uniform.

Additional Comments:

.... Maybe we should re-title this thread to "Old Farts Club"... Whiteman for president ! :)

Hey Whiteman!! when are we going to have a meeting with our new Trojan Horse mascot??

Edited by s**nflute

Hey Whiteman!! when are we going to have a meeting with our new Trojan Horse mascot??

Hey, did I say that I was accepting the job? Too much responsibility, people's lives are at stake here, man! I won't have their blood on my hands, I can't accept, nosiree! ;)

• Like 1

My first attempted MP experience was at Oasis. Here's why I say "attempted". I was 25 or so and had an unexpected day off work downtown. Being intrigued by that sort of thing, I knew Oasis was nearby and dropped in. Mid-30s short and attractive attendant led me down the hallways and had me slow down at one point...off to the right was an office with a biker-looking guy who looked at me, looked at her and subtly shook his head.

She gave me a half-hearted massage, feigned surprise when I suggested something more might happen, and I left with a huge boner. Picked up a woman with big hard fakes that night though at a bar in the west end, so it was all good - except her way way too hard fakes (this was the late 80s).

Guest s**nflute
My first attempted MP experience was at Oasis. Here's why I say "attempted". I was 25 or so and had an unexpected day off work downtown. Being intrigued by that sort of thing, I knew Oasis was nearby and dropped in. Mid-30s short and attractive attendant led me down the hallways and had me slow down at one point...off to the right was an office with a biker-looking guy who looked at me, looked at her and subtly shook his head.

She gave me a half-hearted massage, feigned surprise when I suggested something more might happen, and I left with a huge boner. Picked up a woman with big hard fakes that night though at a bar in the west end, so it was all good - except her way way too hard fakes (this was the late 80s).

The biker dude was probably a bouncer for the lady....eeks!!

Where was this earlier Oasis? It's not the same Oasis that's there now, is it?

This was the old place on Nepean near Bank, in the old house at Beckta restaurant.

The biker dude ran the place, he was signalling to the MP whether he thought I might be LE or not.

240 Nepean...worked there for a bit too ;) but after the biker guy-I think it was called spa 240 or maybe Nepean Spa??????

This was the old place on Nepean near Bank, in the old house at Beckta restaurant.

The biker dude ran the place, he was signalling to the MP whether he thought I might be LE or not.

Edited by V****sa Va**

Guest *l**e

20 years ago...the place was on Murray...I think it was Natural Touch...awesome place. Tina, Casey and others.

That was my first place in Ottawa and i loved it.

Guest *ig*a**

As I was re reading this thread it brought back a memory of a lady who used to do massages out of her townhouse off of Ritchie St. I can't remember her name but her massages were outstanding and she used to use warm oil all over your body and she really knew how to look after your prostate.