Have reason to be across the river today and would appreciate any recommendations for MPs dans la belle province.

Cheers

I like all four Asian places on St. Joseph. They all provide decent massages

and have a nice selection of options. And the girls are all very nice looking.

75, 177, 305, and 687.

I like all four Asian places on St. Joseph. They all provide decent massages

and have a nice selection of options. And the girls are all very nice looking.

75, 177, 305, and 687.

In his answer, this first time poster gets all the addresses wrong except one... humm.

Im interested to know what the proper address are ? also didnt these place all get rated by police a while back, is it safe to go now ?

Perhaps BIFFC has not been in Gatineau lately. These places have been going for some time. Hope these responses are OK.

24 HOURS st- joseph Hull 2nd fl. www.177st.com

is active and on the second floor over the tattoo shop. 687 has been advertising in the Sun.

salut je suis aller au coin de st joseph et allumetiere et les fille n etait vraiment pas comme sur les photos, et me semble que c etait cher pour le tout ,,,, moi j irais plus avec kim d apres les post et les commentaire si j avait a revoir une asiantique ,,,, l aisse moi savoir si tu en a trouver une de bonne j aimerais vraiment ca en rencontrer ue moi aussi

En Anglais silvousplait

salut je suis aller au coin de st joseph et allumetiere et les fille n etait vraiment pas comme sur les photos, et me semble que c etait cher pour le tout ,,,, moi j irais plus avec kim d apres les post et les commentaire si j avait a revoir une asiantique ,,,, l aisse moi savoir si tu en a trouver une de bonne j aimerais vraiment ca en rencontrer ue moi aussi

Guest S*rca****sid
En Anglais silvousplait

This was the gist of what he said:

hello, I went to the corner of St. Joseph and Allumetières and the girls were not really like the pictures, and I think it was expensive for everything. I would go see Kim after all the posts and comments if I had to see an Asian. Let me know if you found a good one, i would like to see a her too.

Merci. Thank you.

This was the gist of what he said:

hello, I went to the corner of St. Joseph and Allumetières and the girls were not really like the pictures, and I think it was expensive for everything. I would go see Kim after all the posts and comments if I had to see an Asian. Let me know if you found a good one, i would like to see a her too.

I would concur with the comments en francais. The pics on the website of the girls are completely fake. Having said that I have come across some attractive girls, but not lately. A lot of the women are properly trained so you actually get a good massage. Prices and services are standard.

They do have bathrooms with showers but don't expect much in the way of ambience.

For those of you who have been around for a while.

177 place is owned ny girl called Candy. She used to work a few years back on Gloucester street - until the place was shut down by police. In some post she was called librerian, because of her glasses. Nice girl, great massage skills and variety of options...

For those of you who have been around for a while.

177 place is owned ny girl called Candy. She used to work a few years back on Gloucester street - until the place was shut down by police. In some post she was called librerian, because of her glasses. Nice girl, great massage skills and variety of options...

She also has in the past and possibly presently has the location at 45 St Joe. They share a website so my guess is she still has them both. As I said years ago, Candy is dandy!

I looked at the 177st.com website. It says 2008 at the bottom of the Asian side at least. Might explain why the pictures are out of date.

Appearantly there is good milage available on the quebec side.

From my experience little or no better than on the Ottawa side. It's always hit or miss or as we all love to say YMMV. I wonder why you decided to post this now as thread has been idle for 9 months? Do you have something special to share in this regard? PM if you like .....

You may wish to try 331 St Joseph in Hull 3rd floor, just in front of Galeries.......... Daniela does offer very good relaxation massage. It`s a ligit place but do not advertise much. PM if you wish phone number if you cant find it.

You may wish to try 331 St Joseph in Hull 3rd floor, just in front of Galeries.......... Daniela does offer very good relaxation massage. It`s a ligit place but do not advertise much. PM if you wish phone number if you cant find it.

Thanks for the info Ciego. I concur.

Glad to be of assistance and that you enjoyedyour session. I find Daniela to be special. Wish she would put something up on Cerb. For those interested, the business number is ### NUMBER REMOVED BY THE MOD ####

I find Daniela to be special. Wish she would put something up on Cerb.

The location is extremely discrete too, nothing is visible from the street level, just park across the street at the Galleries and pretend you're shopping.

• Like 1