PK Sp's Vs Nuden strippers

The other "weekday" I went to the Nuden with a couple of my buddies who do not know I am a hobbiest. We had a few beers as we enjoyed the shows. My friends were suprising intrested in the strippers and I was only mildly entertained. It was only later that I figured out why.

I get to sleep with girls who have better faces and bodies and were a lot younger and tighter than the girls on stage durn this weekday event at the bar. It may be diffrent on the weekends etc but on that day PK had them beat hands down ;).

The other thing going thru my mind was why pay for a couple lap dances (to get teased) when I can go see bbbj girl (Eve) and have a real good time for the same price ...lol.

Guest gagagaga

I have been going to clubs for dances for years, to massage parlours, and to SP's, and I can tell you that they each have their good points.

With SP's it's obvious...you will get what you pay for, no guessing involved.

With Massage parlour's, it hit and miss...some with full nude, FS, and with a wide variety of services all over the board. Part of the "fun" in going there is to see if you can get more than they usually give. Develope a rapport with the masseuse, and see if you can push her limits a bit.

With clubs/lap dancers, its a combo of the public aspect which adds excitement, and the idea of "how far can i go??" I can tell yopu that I have had hand jobs, blow jobs, tit fucking, full sex, DATY, DFK...really, just about anything. And usually for around $$.

I guess the fun for me is trying to figure out which girl will do the most. It has often been more exciting than any experience with an SP or massage.

that's my 2 cents.

joeblow1969

I have had more than expected from dancers but I was more talking about the quality of the girls on day shift Vs the hotties at PK.

BTW which bar would you suggest to get more than expected ?

I have found that when I go to an outing I get exactly what I put in back. Even if it's watching a hockey game or going to see a band or even karaoke. The louder you shout and cheer and the more you smile and laugh the better the time. If live entertainment is involved you will notice that the entertainers get enthused and want to be around you and always look better when they are laughing and smiling along. life's not always about getting laid. I have found in the past that if you are the center of fun in a strip club that the best looking and most energetic girls gravitate to you, it is as big an attraction as a thick wallet, if you have both the combination is deadly and will get you laid every time! We should take a lesson from the ladies strip clubs, if you have ever had the fortune of being in one the level of excitement is incredible the ladies shout and holler and carry on like there is no tomorrow!

dummpy

Good points and yes I have seen how fucking crazy girls can get at a strip joint ... one of my buddies was a stripper I droped by to meet him so we could go out drinking and the girls were nuts! they were asking me to take it off and I was dressed for winter ..lol. when I was there I saw a stripper put his cock in a girls mouth, I couldn't believe it they were getting paid for it too!!!!

Guest gagagaga

For extra fun, quebec is always better. Pigale (not all the girls, you get lucky sometimes). Taboo is excellent. the girls aren't as hot, but they are wild and cheaper. The Pink in Aylmer is an excellent bet too.

That being sais, the Playmate often has totally hot girls that put out tons.

I only ever got extra fun at the Nuden twice, so I'm not sure about that place.

I used to work in male strip clubs, so I know what you guys mean..it's wild in there.

Dreamer,

I'm pretty new to this whole world, but it was a stripper at the Playmate who was extra friendly during a dance that brought me over to the dark side. Now my desire seems almost insatiable. Quite grateful to have been pointed towards this group.

Ahh stripers where would we be without them ...I got my start in much he same way. welcome to the group.

Guest f***2f***
Ahh stripers where would we be without them ...I got my start in much he same way. welcome to the group.

moi aussi....j'aime strippers....lol....but I've graduated to sps

Strippers are people too...I started with strippers, worked up to FS clubs in Montreal as I lived there for 5 years, that scene has changed a lot. Ahh Montreal what a playground...what was I saying...oh yes! Strippers...love ehm, and not just for breakfast anymore kids. It's now Sps please.

Strippers are people too...I started with strippers, worked up to FS clubs in Montreal as I lived there for 5 years, that scene has changed a lot. Ahh Montreal what a playground...what was I saying...oh yes! Strippers...love ehm, and not just for breakfast anymore kids. It's now Sps please.

There are still some FS clubs outside of Montreal on the South Shore. They are not always obvious to find as they don't want to attract too much attention. I know one who usually have around 20 girls working on the Busy nights, Thur to Sat.

what are the girls and rates like ...sounds perfect for a stop on the road trip.

I like strip clubs on occasion too... My buds and I make at least 1 annual outing to Pigales every Good Friday. This past outing was no exception. Ah, what a bevy of beauties that were available this year.;)

I am a tit man and love to play with a nice pair of C (and up) naturals. I know that i'd get more milage out of a SP, at least one that allows play, but there is something to say about being able to massage (not maul) and suckle the nips of many pairs in one sitting.:cool:

That being said, I never understood why some guys would spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a stripper when you can get FS for a fraction of the price.

I used to hear stories about the one place just over the border on the way to Montr?al, near Rigaud. Has anyone had interesting times there and care to share?:D

The club was called Eclipse (Rigaud) and was an absolute buffet of beauties. It was a great place to stop on your trip to Montreal or from Montreal. It closed a couple of years ago, the development around made it impossible to be inconspicuous. Anything and everything was on the menu.

There are three other clubs this side of Montreal, Cabaret (Grenville QC, near Hawkesbury), Hilltop (Vaudreuil) and Club Frontiere (Riviere Beaudette). Like most FS clubs these days they can be quite hit and miss, the pricing has gotten out of hand. An SP incall or out is the better way to go. Having said that you can still find the odd gem in these clubs. It's a different experience one you should try at least once.

That being said, I never understood why some guys would spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a stripper when you can get FS for a fraction of the price.

Charbed,

This was the epiphany that I had recently when I found myself paying big money for lapdances in hopes that they would result in more.

The club was called Eclipse (Rigaud) and was an absolute buffet of beauties. It was a great place to stop on your trip to Montreal or from Montreal. It closed a couple of years ago, the development around made it impossible to be inconspicuous. Anything and everything was on the menu.

There are three other clubs this side of Montreal, Cabaret (Grenville QC, near Hawkesbury), Hilltop (Vaudreuil) and Club Frontiere (Riviere Beaudette). Like most FS clubs these days they can be quite hit and miss, the pricing has gotten out of hand. An SP incall or out is the better way to go. Having said that you can still find the odd gem in these clubs. It's a different experience one you should try at least once.

Thanks for the info ... something I have never tried.

I heard that in niagrafalls the girls in many of the strip clubs do almost anything for $'s.

Thanks for the info ... something I have never tried.

I heard that in niagrafalls the girls in many of the strip clubs do almost anything for $'s.

i think that club is called Sundowner and the other is called Seductions. I forget which is the FS one.

I found out about them from a visiting dancer who gave me more options than expected and told me it was the norm back where she came from.

It has been my experience that most of the dancers will not out and out offer you special services. Instead, I've found that if you indicate how much you like them after a few dances and then I generally ask if they'd mind doing a little extra.

Sometimes extra is a hand job, others a blow job, and more often if they are willing it's a good fuck in the VIP. Keeping in mind, that a fuck at the club generally runs the same cost as a FS provider.

Now, that being said. I haven't gone back to the clubs since there was a no lap dance law passed (I thought). It was/is my understanding that you can still have a VIP dance in private, but no contact?

I'd really appreciate it if someone can clear that up for me.

Guest f***2f***

I used to be a fan of Eclipse and have stopped there a few times...when they were open and had FS. I particularily remember a busty blonde with a bubble butt who was extraordinarily enthusiastic. I've also experienced Club Frontiere on the 401 just before the ON border and had a good time there once too.

Strip Clubs are hit and miss but the best way to do it is don't be shy. Ask the girls if they want to come back to your hotel and give you a private show and they will tell you one way or another. I had a really nice black girl from Barbarella's one night...it was getting near closing and I stopped by for a beer and a peek....she came and sat down and asked me if I wanted a dance and I said "yeah but back at my hotel." she looked aroudn and said "ok but we're not allowed to make it obvious...go get a cab over in front of the Delta and then take me back to your hotel." she had a very hot body but she was not really GFE...no kissing or bjs. (this was about 2 years ago)

I've graduated to SPs and am not regretting it....you know there's no bs and if you do your homework you're going to get a sweet quality girl for a fraction of the cost you'll spend trolling at a SC.

(Having said all that I stopped into the club out on Merivale a couple of weeks ago and had a really fun time....but it was like having a steak waved in front of you when you're really hungry...I didn't get to eat it!!)

what are the girls and rates like ...sounds perfect for a stop on the road trip.

There are around 20 working on Friday and Saturday evenings so some for every taste. HJ, BJ ot FS is offered and price vary. Usually 6 to 7 greens for the FS + 10 for each dance. Girls won't usually discuss price at the bar but if you tell them it is the first time at this club they will let you know they do more than dancing.

Usually after 8PM is good 10 pm better as the strip shows are also on by then and as soon as you sit down they start coming over to chat and inviting you to the VIP area. Place is 20 minutes from Champlain bridge if no traffic.

Place is called Bar Le Gentlemen. You can google for info.

i think that club is called Sundowner and the other is called Seductions. I forget which is the FS one.

Have not been to the Sundowner in a few years, it was FS all the way, had this Russian girl she was hot probably not in the business anymore. I believe the Sundowner is still there though if you ever go through Niagara Falls. It's just a little awkward doing it in a chair, in the VIP room not a lot of room.

There's an FS club just north of Montreal in St-Jerome called the Body Shop. You can rent a private theme room downstairs, $20 for the hour. One room is an office set-up, another with stage and pole, much better then a chair/bench in a booth. Just pick a girl and rent the room, negotiate the rest from there. Everything is on the menu.

Thanks for all the info!

We need a place like that where we can rent rooms by the hour for $20 other than the gamming lab downtown.