I have a huge confession...

and I hope it does not ruin my reputation. I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!!!

I tuned in at the last moment last night and was just in time for the most wonderful, loving, heartfelt moment. I actually shed a tear; ok, a bunch of tears.

Here is the write up on the situation.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/idolchatter/post/2011/01/american-idol-recap-what-made-milwaukee-famous/1

I hope that Chris Medina is the next American Idol!

It was actually really good last night! I had doubts about the J-lo Tyler combo.. but they do form a great trio with Randy.

;)

OMG tell me about it Meg .....us too .....I had a big lump in my throat....and fighting back the tears....now this is what a true man is all about....hubby and I were speechless....life is so sacred ...in the blink of an eye it could all change....when Steve Tyler hugged his wife it was so moving.....he is right Chris sings to his wife. Take a moment and hold the one's you love today.

• Like 1

Angie..they were just months away from getting married. He stuck with the love of his life and she in turn is his inspiration. True love is so rare that when it is presented to us it is overwhelming! I didn't hold back the tears, it's good to cry once in awhile :) Especially happy tears!

I agree Meg..... true love is overwhelming....in a good way.....it is an over the top feeling..... like you are on the peak of a mountain ......truly amazing......on another note, go Chris go....he believed his wife would survive....she did ...he believes he will be the next IDOL...he will...achieving is believing :) I have goose bumps as I write....True Love is truly truly amazing

I must admit, I am not a fan of any of the idol shows, but I found the clip you are talking about and it is touching for sure.

Thanks Meg,

It was a heartwrenching scene for sure..

Meg since you tuned in late I guess you missed the girl who pulled a hissy fit saying they must not want her because she wasn't thin enough and stormed off. Man.. there were some wackos who seemed crazy enough to harm a person.

I loved Steven Tyler and JLo on this show.. has me hooked this season.

Thought I would bump up this post since American Idol is down to the last 7 contestants....who would you like to see win now? I love Lauren,James & Hailey and if I had to pick one "Lauren" would be my #1 :)

I confess, I subscribe to WFN (World Fishing Network) on cable

All this talk of American Idol I had to focus on something fishing related

RG

Americal Idol, is that another upcoming comic book super hero movie?

OK am being a bit of a jerk here but have never seen it (lol).

Wow...

Admittedly I never watch American Idol but that was a real eye opening moment. Makes one thankful for what he has and what he doesn't. I could not imagine being...well being in that type of situation. As is often said the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Take care everyone!

There are so many stories for each of the contestants. I confess this is one of the only shows since it started that I watch religiously from year to year. I do think this year has one of the best groups. The last 7 are all very close. My wish is James, the next victim I think will be Jacob.

Pia was my fav, although I don't think she would have won, but the recent cut of Paul and this weeks cut should have been gone before her.