A new social group - Natural Kitty lovers social group.

In response to a number of PMs I received and the posts made by several members in recent threads on "Natural (unshaven) Kitties", I decided to start a new social group and call it the "Natural Kitty lovers social group. Please feel free to join this new group if you are a gent who loves natural kitties or a lady who loves to have one.

The social groups are here, in your user cp, in the upper left corner of the screen.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php

and this is where the new social group is:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=54

This is a group of people who love natural unshaven kitties and of course those who have them and also those who support those who wish to have or choose to have a natural kitty. Many men love natural kitties but it is very hard to discover one these days.

The aim of this group is to show that we are out there and we are many and encourage those ladies who love to keep themselves unshaven but may shave under social pressure that we support them, and that they will be equally loved, may be more by many of us :-).

Thanks for your support.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r
  • Like 2

Great idea for a new group, think it looks realy good on a woman, and it's nice to know whose out there.

I would join but I would be false advertising....my kitty in BALD...lmao

Oh I think you can still join if you support the group. It is a support group.

I also would like to extend my thanks to both NotchJohnson and Boomer for joining and your support.

Hi ladies and gents:

I made the "Natural Kitty lovers social group private so that we can post beautiful pictures of natural kitties for member's view only. If you would like to join our group and enjoy vewing the many beautiful exotic pictures we have posted so far as well as the list of those natural treasures we have discovered PLEASE PM ME and I will add your name to the social group.

Secret Admirer

The list of (known) natural ladies on cerb has just been updated in the "Natural kitty lovers social group". For viewing the updated list or viewing the pictures of beautiful exotic natural kitties please join this private group by PMing me and I will add your name.

Secret Admirer.

Hi ladies and gents:

I made the "Natural Kitty lovers social group private so that we can post beautiful pictures of natural kitties for member's view only. If you would like to join our group and enjoy vewing the many beautiful exotic pictures we have posted so far as well as the list of those natural treasures we have discovered PLEASE PM ME and I will add your name to the social group.

Secret Admirer

How are you going to post pics of kitties? I thought the only way you could add pics to a group was if you linked to them from one of your existing CERB albums? Great idea for a group though, I won't be joining, I hate body hair on me, the only hair I have is on my head!

How are you going to post pics of kitties? I thought the only way you could add pics to a group was if you linked to them from one of your existing CERB albums? Great idea for a group though, I won't be joining, I hate body hair on me, the only hair I have is on my head!

Many pictures have been posted already in the social group. You can either link pictures from your albums or simply (as I do) copy the pictures (using ctl-C) where it is and come to your post and simply paste it (ctr-V). We have the latter choice because we made it a private group (so we don't need picture approval and hence don't have to exercise the first option).

Growing a natural kitty or shaving it is totally a lady's choice. We totally respect that choice. We love all ladies and all kitties simply have preference for a natural one and hence have formed a group.

Please note that it is also a support group. We support freedom of choice for those ladies who may like to have natural kitties but shave under pressure (pressure from the mankind lol :-)), from a BF or husband or clients. The other reason is to show that there are many men who love natural kitties and demonstrate that not everyone prefers shaven kitties.

Again, ladies and gents, if you would like to join this private group and view the updated list of natural treasures on cerb or view the beautiful pictures of natural kitties posted by members, please PM me.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

I can now say I joined this group because I am one of those ladies who has a natural kitty.

If there are other ladies out there like me (or just ladies who love natural), don't be shy to join.

I can now say I joined this group because I am one of those ladies who has a natural kitty.

If there are other ladies out there like me (or just ladies who love natural), don't be shy to join.

Thanks Angela for the comments.

This is a private group. New members (ladies especially) are most welcome to join. So if you wish to join PLEASE PM ME. (we made it private so that we can post nude pictures of beautiful natural kitties and there are many pages posted already as well as a list of natural treasures (ladies who are natural including Angela).

Secret Admirer

Lots of new pictures of beautiful natural kitties and their beautiful owners :-). If you wish to see them and brighten your day then join this private social group (natural kitty lovers social group).

PM me for membership. We made it private so that we can post these beautiful pictures.

Hey all. If you love natural kitties please join the Natural Kitty lovers society and enjoy the lovely nude pictures of many most beautiful natural ladies on the planet. This group is by invitation only, so PM me if you are interested to join.

Capital Hunter.

Hey all. If you love natural kitties please join the Natural Kitty lovers society and enjoy the lovely nude pictures of many most beautiful natural ladies on the planet. This group is by invitation only, so PM me if you are interested to join.

Capital Hunter.

Thank you for letting me join!

Ohh you are most welcome and thank you so much for joining our group Nathalie. Pleasure was all mine/ours. And thank you so much for granting your permission to me to post your very lovely beautiful sexy NATURAL picture in the Natural kitty lovers social group. Sorry Guys you have to join to see this lovely EXOTIC picture of Nathalie Lefebvre. It is by invite only :) (that is why we can post these exotic pictures because it is a private group).

To view nude pictures of most exotic nude ladies (those very sexy ones with natural kitties) join our private social group (by invitation only). The latest of which being a nude picture a very famous actress :), not to mention a nude picture of a very popular cerb provider, Nathalie Lefebvre (with her permission of course).

I should join and post a pic of my lovely hairy pussy. But that wouldn't really be fair to everyone else, eh? So here's a pic for everyone!

535821_10150657546674601_74198387_n.jpg

(That's Mina, btw. If you ever have occasion to meet her, just keep it to "Yes, ma'am" and "No, ma'am" and you'll do just fine.)

• Like 1