How often should sps take pictures?

Work pictures are the bain of my existence!!!!!!!!! I would rather have my teeth pulled without freezing than do a photo shoot. It makes my stomach flip, my head fuzzy and I require a substantial amount of alcohol to even get started. My hat goes off to the ladies who update their pics regularly...

cat

This may be a little off topic.

I have a problem seeing the postage stamp sized pictures. I also noticed many pictures are also blurry.

As someone else has already mentioned a face is always nice to see. I am not a big fan of distorting the face but covering the face with hair, mask, or feather is always fine. this showes a playfull side to the lady. (I understand the need for anonimity).

Cheers,

:icon_smile:

I do like the pictures, as for me the photos of the face a double edged sword so to speak.

For those ladies who do show their face, big hats off to them for openly revealing themselves, foregoing their privacy for the hobbiests...it's nice to know what the lady looks like prior to meeting her.

For those who don't, either by distortion or not showing a face/head shot at all...it adds to the mystery and excitement of the first date, not knowing what the lady looks like (but I too prefer covering the face vs blurring)

But in my experience, limited as it is, the ladies, except for one (a cl "lady" which was my first, and a bad experience, but I digress) have looked much much better in person than in picture

But I don't like thumbnails, hard to see, especially when I have to wear trifocals to see

Some ramblings over my first cup of coffee

RG

IAnd one other idea: if your SP-ing activity is not generally known to those closest to you, making it hard to take decent pictures, ask some of the gentlemen that are good clients and I'm sure they would be happy to help out. Just bring your own camera or make sure you take the memory card home.

I have regulars do this for me all the time and I take the memory card with me. It gets them all worked up and makes for a good encounter afterwards. Expect to see a Valentine theme in my photo album before Feb 14.

Work pictures are the bain of my existence!!!!!!!!! I would rather have my teeth pulled without freezing than do a photo shoot. It makes my stomach flip, my head fuzzy and I require a substantial amount of alcohol to even get started. My hat goes off to the ladies who update their pics regularly...

cat

Ah, but the results make *our* heads fuzzy for completely different reasons! :)

As often as possible. Pictures are the first contact we have with a lady. I would like to see more high quality pictures but I understand that a lot of people only have access to a cellular phone or basic digital camera and they do what they can.

a picture/week would be awesome imagine the suspense of waiting on what might be the next picture? lol .. just dreaming :P

I don't think it should really matter. Whenever the SP feels like it is a good response. It's great to see new pics from the ladies, but there should not be a time frame for them to post new ones.

I've noticed that on this site when one clicks on the photo button the albums show up sorted by SP's who have most recently added a photo to one of their albums. As I'm sure many of us guys browse using this feature I would think that adding new photo(s) would benefit a provider from an advertising point of view?

i think the frequency is not as important as the quality. The cell phone and cheap web cam shots don't help. I am not saying professional photos (although I love those) are required but something that gives us a clear "picture" of you and a better chance that we may be able to better connect in that moment. I wonder whether there are any ladies who can attest to an increase in communications after posting most quality shots.

Professionally? Once a year would be fine.

But if a SP is throwing up a random pic or two they've taken themselves every month, that would defiantly be a good thing.

. I wonder whether there are any ladies who can attest to an increase in communications after posting most quality shots.

Yes, I can say there is definitely an increase however an SP has to be careful when promoting her self with high quality photos. Some photographers can capture the beauty of a woman so well but often gloss up the photos with unrealistic lighting and airbrushing. I used to have these types of photos and while they are nice to look at, it is an unrealistic expectation because I don't wear layers and layers of makeup and I certainly don't go around with lighting to make me look better. While it's definitely not a bait and switch scenario, it sets high expectations for the client. I'm not saying that is a bad idea to use a pro photographer but the images have to realistic for everyday life of an SP.

Something else to consider for example is that I also had clients who caught sooo caught up with the pictures and the image of me and my former website that when they came to visit, they were still preoccupied with that "image" and I'm still experiencing this a few years later after those photos. it was all about the images and found that it was not about the experience they were having with me as an SP. I no longer look like that person and I have matured and changed as well. While these were great marketing techniques for me back then, I no longer use them as I have learned from these mistakes with the pictures.

I know I provide a good service so I want clients to have realistic expectations when they see me so now I only post pictures that I take myself and there are no disappointments because it is regular lighting and no airbrushing. What you see is what you get. I also have fun taking these pictures myself. i think I will have to take some more very soon. :)

Guest W***ledi*Time

I agree that the best photos are taken with natural light and a reasonably good camera. The photos I like best of my favourite ladies are not the ones where they look like a professional model, with all the excessive make-up and other tricks that transform her from who she is ... into a slightly foreign, vaguely unfamiliar, plastically idealized version of herself.

I like it best when the lady appears in the photos with similar cosmetic preparations (make-up, etc.) to what she'll be using when I actually see her. I don't want to see a supermodel's portfolio, I want to catch a glimpse in the photos of the same lady who has been (or who I hope will be) generous enough to open her door to me.

And, once at the photo shoot, by all means have some fun with it, and don't be afraid to let your personality shine through. I think that, if it can be arranged, photos taken by a friend, or someone else you're comfortable with, in a relaxed atmosphere, will often yield excellent results in allowing your personal uniqueness to come across well. Interaction and give-and-take with a friendly photographer stirs the creative juices, and can't help but show up in the finished result. A good photo shoot is hard work, but it shouldn't look that way. These qualities are harder to find in the results of a professional-type shoot, or with pictures you take of yourself.

Photo updates too frequently and I can't help but feel something is wrong, but too infrequently and I think the same thing.

And Ladies, just becuase YOU think you haven't changed since you were 18 years old doesn't mean you haven't.....get real and update your photos at least every six months!

Well, I may be biased as I'm a pro photographer, but I'd say to get pro photos done every 1-2 years, but the occasional update photo every month or so would probably keep things interesting...

Guest K****r De**xe

My 2 cents

Photos are a great ice breaker, so sometimes themes are fun.From the SP perspective its part of marketing and that needs to be exciting for the viewer in order to have them take action ie.make an appt.We as hobbiests should encourage the girls to have fun with them, even if its only 1or 2 every month, and should make a point of complementing them every chance we get.

Congrats to all the SP's that keep it exciting for all us Cerbites

Cheers

Kisser Deluxe

I shoot for a few of the clubs, I find that every few months is best - but I think if you have quality images you can go a little longer.

Since digital cameras have gotten so good and so cheap, a photo could be added monthly.

Alot of photos don't do justice to you ladies.

On a side note some of the sexiest photos I have seen are the ones with a great big smile.