How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

Mentally I feel my age but am often told I look younger. When I was younger, I felt older mentally because I had a lot of responsibility but I feel it has evened out now.

Last month I went to the LCBO to buy some wine for Christmas and some guy who appeared to be in his 60's working at the cash asked me for ID. He looked at the ID and then looked and me and said "Are you serious?" I said "Thanks very much. You just made my day.. no wait, you made my whole week!" LMAO.

I am officially a late bloomer. I will always be young at heart. And thanks to good genes, I will likely look younger or at least 'good for my age' too.

I didn't enter this business until I was 33, and looking back, I know I couldn't have done it any sooner. It was extremely tempting to lie about my age. Who would know? How could they find out? By shaving some years off, it could also potentially increase my client base and possibly allow me to work longer. But I thought loooong and hard about it, and decided as much as I wasn't crazy about being honest about my age, I've never, ever lied about it before, so why start now?

I'm 36 years old. I feel I look young and youthful for my age. Mentally and emotionally I feel no chronological age specifically. Just comfortable and happy enough with myself to be honest about it.

I applaud all the other SPs who are honest with their ages. To me it shows integrity and confidence to be able to do so. We should all be proud we've made it this far! ;)

• Like 4

Guest tr*****e
I always loved this one.....

when your in your 20's you worry about what others think of you

in your 40's you don't give a fuck what others think

when you reach your 60's you realize no one has been thinking about you at all

I'm nowhere near 6o yet but this I cannot stop laughing at! I feel like this in my 20's

I am one of those guys that do not look their age. I am in my 50's and and I feel 10 to 15 years younger than that. My philosophy is to be child like and not childish. It means being curious and experiencing new things. One of my favourite lines is to say "I can't find anyone my own age to play with", so I play with the younger ones.

I have wondered about this. I am 40 but I seem much younger and not just because of looks, I speak and act like a younger person. My voice on the phone sounds around 23.

Maybe when clients see me they are expecting a more mature woman?

I so fail at maturity Ha Ha!!

My forever age is probably 24 year old!

Guest jake_cdn

I would say eighteen as it is the age that I always wanted to be. Where I grew up you had to be eighteen to drink, go to XXX movies, drive, vote etc...

At one point I found myself in a bar and someone asked me how old I was and I promptly said "eighteen" at which point a friend shouted out " you're not eighteen...I am twenty three and you are older than me !".

Guess age stopped making a difference at eighteen for me. Still believe that it is just a number. I have seen old people who were thirty years of age and young people who were 65+.

Enjoy the quality not the number!