Hello livenudecats, please take my comments as a general perspective as I don't know the exact details of your arrangement. My comments were directed towards overstaying the agreed upon time. After reading your last post and having more information about the situation, this is my direct advice for you...

Ask her about her rate increase, let her know that you respect her and reassure her that if she increased the rate of your visits, you would still love to continue seeing her. Let her know she's worth it.

If she refuses, bring the donation in an envelope with the increased rate or a nice tip and because you're a long time regular, she most likely won't count it until you've left and it will be a nice surprise for her!

You do sound like a gentleman and a respectful client. Hope this helps!

• Like 2

Coming a bit late to this, but...

FWIW I get the feeling that this sort of thing is not uncommon. I've seen SWs announce rate increases and explicitly say that existing clients will be grandfathered in at the old rate. Quite a few providers are happy not to watch the clock too much provided they enjoy spending time with you, although I'm sure those same providers won't hesitate to kick you out as soon as they can if you're an asshole :)

The point here is that she may be absolutely fine with things as they are - from what I've heard, good clients seem to be far less common in this industry than they ought to be. On the other hand, it's possible she just hasn't mentioned it because the thinks it'd be too awkward.

I'd suggest either quietly upping the donation, or asking her about it sometime. I wouldn't worry about the past, though.

• Like 3

Thank you all for your insightful comments. You gave me lots to think about.

I am seeing her tomorrow and have decided to deal with the elephant in the room and simply ask her about it. I figure if she wants to continue to see me at the old rate or the new rate, this way it is clear.

To be totally honest with you all, part of my apprehension was financially driven. I am not a rich guy and will reluctantly admit that the extra $50.00 could reduce the frequency of my visits but in this world of "Pay for Play" we live in, I guess I just need to put on my big boy pants and deal with it. LOL!

Thanks again.

Thank you all for your helpful and insightful advice.

Just to be clear, I am not paying her $50/hr. It is substantially more than that.

As for exploiting her, I usually book her (and pay her) for 2 hours but we do often go over on our visits and I am there for closer to 3. I bring wine and snack such as a fruit or cheese platter. I try to make a nice time of it for us both. I do overstay but usually at her request, not mine. We may be done our play but she cuddles up and we finish our wine and chat about our lives. Often this is followed by a accompanied shower to refresh ourselves.

Thanks

I embrace this concept 100 percent . Life is a circle, be kind to each other and everyone wins !

• Like 1

Talk is always wise; my best guess is you're grandfathered plus you're a hellofa nice guy and she wants to keep you. Please keep us posted.

I've had 2 longer term arrangements over the years, I was a regular visitor, we obviously clicked and always paid the original quoted rate. I assume over the years I may have received preferential pricing. Neither had web sites though reviews periodically included rates services etc.

Still, I made it a habit every few months to ask if I was being fair and if any adjustment was required.

I was never asked to increase my payment.

MG

• Like 1