I just delete offer like this it's not even worth my time to bother replying.

I like the email where they offer you an large sum of money no strings attached just beacue they are dieing.......I find it really hard to believe that a person in another contry would contact me saying they know now one locally better suited to receive the money then me. Give it to a local chairty there are lots in every country, lots of people in direstraight the need the money. Get real do they really think that I am going to fall for this.

Sometimes when these ridiculous things come in I have fun filling out the blanks with equally ridiculous information. for instance, most of you don't know this but my real name is Prince Albert of Inacan and I live in the very tiny country of Lower Slobovia. (smile)

Subject:Your PayPal e-mail adress was successfuly updated

Dear PayPal member,

You have added [email protected] as a new email address for your PayPal account.

If you did not authorize this change, check with family members and others who may have

access to your account first. If you still feel that an unauthorized person has changed

your email.

Please download and unzip the form attached to your email .

Submitting this form you will unlimit and restore your PayPal account .

If you are using Internet Explorer please allow ActiveX for scripts to perform all data transfers securely .

Thank you for using PayPal !

The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email.

This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''-

Copyright © 2010 PayPal. All rights reserved.

ATTENTION UN GRANT DONATION AWARD WINNER!!!

To:

Your Email I.D was selected at random and you have therefore been awarded the sum of $1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) in the ongoing UNITED NATIONS Grant Donation 2010/2011 AWARD.

For more info on claims please contact:

Mr. Robin Steven

Tell: +447024075573

Email: [email protected]

NOTE:

Direct all email/reply to ([email protected])

Reply as soon as possible for quick verification and claim.

Reply along with your names, mobile number, contact address and keep this winning information confidential to avoid external claims.

ATTENTION UN GRANT DONATION AWARD WINNER!!!

To:

Your Email I.D was selected at random and you have therefore been awarded the sum of $1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) in the ongoing UNITED NATIONS Grant Donation 2010/2011 AWARD.

For more info on claims please contact:

Mr. Robin Steven

Tell: +447024075573

NOTE:

Direct all email/reply to ([email protected])

Reply as soon as possible for quick verification and claim.

Reply along with your names, mobile number, contact address and keep this winning information confidential to avoid external claims.

i get lots of those saying i won or sometimes even saying a dear friend has died and left me money (hahaha)contact this email they look for u to send money in order to get it transfered to you there all scams..... but i did get scamed once got an email from my bank or thought it was my bank all the same heading as i get said i had to enter my card no and password because of something that went wrong so i did and my bank account was drained but i got my money back from the bank because they new about it and didn't let the people know

BMO Alert

You have a Bank of Montreal Account Alert.

To view, click on the "ACCOUNTS"

tab and then click on "Statements" to verify your transaction.

Additional Comments:

n1_TDBFGLogo.gif

Dear TD Bank Customer,

We are glad to inform you, that our bank is switching to new transactions security standards. The new updated technologies will ensure the security of your payments through our bank. Both software and hardware will be updated.

We Kindly ask you to confirm and update your details

Click here to confirmwww.td.com/

</SPAN>

We offer you a new convenient and safe high-quality level of service to handle your ATM card.

© 2011 TDBank Customer Support

Just one of 5 received so far today...

READ AND GET BACK TO ME.

Add to ContactsTo:. <[email protected]>

Good day,

I am Nikolay Sintsov,personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky,once rated as the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil company),chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable afinancial institution with its branches all over the world).

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a profiling amount in an excess of Forty Million,Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars(US$40.5M), which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?

As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikha il Khodorkovsky.

The funds have since left the shores of America to a European priva te financial institution where the final crediting is to be carried out.

While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posed as a threat to Presi dent Vladimir Putin's second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concerning this amount. You can catch more of the story on this website:

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the finance company transfer the sum to you.

I have decided to use this sum to relocate to your country as soon as the funds are transfered to you and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. Presently I am in London in Europ e,for a hide out.

The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.

contact me at my private email

address:[email protected]

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Nikolay Sintsov.

Subject: Desperate Need For An Urgent Assistance

Dear Friend,

How are you and your family, i sincerely hope all is well? My name is staff sergeant Oscar David Brown; i am an American soldier serving in the US military formerly in Iraq with the army's 3rd infantry division but now on a back up mission to Afghanistan, with a desperate need for an Urgent assistance which gave me the courage to contact you.

I honestly want this deal to be resolved immediately,so,please,contact me as soon as possible through my private and confidential email address: [email protected]

Thanks and best regards.

Sgt Oscar Brown.

[email protected]

################################################################

Here's a warning from the good guys:

Dear Registrant,

The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) has received reports of a phishing scam, using images from the CIRA website, which is designed to collect personal information, including credit card numbers.

This is a targeted phishing attack. CIRA wishes to advise you that CIRA does not ask for credit card information, as all registrations are performed through .CA certified Registrars. If you have provided your credit card information to this site, we strongly advise that you contact your credit card company or bank immediately.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Registration Support at

[email protected] or by telephone at

1-877-860-1411.

Sincerely,

Registration Support

Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA)

What is Phishing?

Phishing is a practice of luring unsuspecting Internet users to a fake website by using an authentic looking e-mail in an attempt to steal passwords, account information or other sensitive data.

About CIRA

The Canadian Internet Registration Authority is the member-driven organization that manages Canada's .CA domain name registry, develops and implements policies that support Canada's Internet community, and represents the .CA registry internationally.

Edited by qwertyaccount

Canada Revenue Agency

Online Refund Form

After the last annual calculation of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of 386.00.

Please submit the tax refund and allow us 3-9 days in order to process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

To access the form for your tax refund, please click here>>

Copyright Canada Revenue Agency. All rights reserved.

I'm kind of busy and have more money than I know what to do with, so if anyone would like to contact Veronica on my behalf I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

My name is Mrs. Veronica Champalimaud, I am from Portugal. Daughter of late Antonio de Sommer Champalimaud my father was the rich man in Portugal. http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/may2004/port-m27.shtml

I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived.

I got your contact from my personal search into the Internet and was inspired to seek your co-operation; I want you to help me clear this Consignment (funds) that is already in an Asset Management Company Abroad, which was shipped through a courier agent. The content of the package is $80,000,000.00 all in $100 bills but the courier company does not know that it is money that I have in the consignment. All I want you to do for me now is to act as my Nominated Beneficiary (NEXT OF KIN) that will make the claim of the consignment on my behalf.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them any more, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of eighty Million United States Dollars ($80, 000, 000, 00) all in $100 bills that I have with an Asset Management Company Abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations.

l will give you more details when I get your reply to this mail.

NB: Please send your reply to < [email protected] > for security reasons.

Thanks

Veronica Champalimaud

We are accepting applications for qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. It's fun and rewarding.There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience and you would be paid $200 for every duty you carryout,

JOB DESCRIPTION:

1. You will receive funding for the assignment.

2. You will receive the Instruction for your assignment via email on the location and details of the assignment.

3. You are to complete the assignment as fast and discreetly as possible.

4. You will be asked to visit a business location to conduct business be it a restaurant, shopping store etc.

PAYMENT TERMS:

You will receive a flat sum of $200 per assignment. The company will furnish you with all expenses needed for the assignment and any other expenses incurred during the course of executing your assignment.

Note: You are to follow all instructions given to you to the fullest. KINDLY SEND YOUR INFORMATION BELOW TO PROCEED ON FIRST ASSIGNMENT TO

([email protected])

Your Full Name:

Your Address (NOT P.O Box):

City, State, Zip:

Phone Number(s):

Regards,

Mrs Mary Clarkson

[email protected]

Secret Shopper®

http://www.mysteryshop.org/

offer at 3% interest rate

From: Royal Loan Company <[email protected]>Add to Contacts

To:

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''--

ROYAL LOAN CO.

53 APENG KUALA LUMPUR

MALAYSIA

+60163819661

Our Ref: RLC/00-4/2011

Dear sir/madam ,

We are financial refuge and hope to people in Need,based in malaysia. Are you

in need of adequate financing and do not know how to go about it? Are you

wallowing in debts or watching a sick relative die due to lack of financial

assistance? Are you in need of adequate financing to give your family that

well deserved vacation ? transaction is 100% legitimate so feel free and

transact business with us as we are a financial refuge and powerhouse to

individuals in need of adequate financing to help solve their financial needs

and ease their stress

ROYAL LOAN COMPANY is a fully registered and government approved loan company

based in Malaysia, we recently decided to extend our loan services to about

103 other countries as a way of cushioning the effect of the present economic

crisis while also embracing globalization.

We offer loans ranging from debt consolidation loans, business loans, personal

loans, home refinancing loans etc, to individuals and organizations at very

low interest rates of 3%. Our vast knowledge in loan acquisition and

refinancing spanning over 50 years is a confirmation of our positive impact in

the lives of our esteemed customers.

We can arrange refinancing, Leases or purchases ranging from $3,500 to over

$50,000,000.00 low interest rates with terms of 1 to 35 years repayment plan

with NO Prepayment Penalty. Please provide the information below for your loan

application.

ROYAL LOAN COMPANY APPLICATION FORM

Name of Applicant........................................................

Date of Birth..............................................................

Sex..................................................

Marital Status..............................................................

Home addresses (Verifiable)/

Nationality..............................................

ID type and No......................................................

Annual Income....................................................................

Office Address:...................................................

Last employer....................................................

Current Employer...........................................................

Office Tel.......................................................................

Fax...............................................................................

Home Tel..................................................................

Mobile...............................................................................

E-mail.................................................................................

Loan amount applied for ($)....................................................

Loan Repayment duration (Months): ............................................

Bankers.............................................................................

Bankers'

Address........................................................................

Acc.

No.(Optional):.....................................................................

A copy of your ID

(Scan/Fax........................................................

I, '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''- hereby affirm that I am applying

for the above loan and do certify that all the information provided by me

above is true and complete and that I stand to be penalized if found untrue. I

hereby authorize ROYAL LOAN COMPANY to obtain verification and confirmation of

the information provided above in respect of my loan application. I also

understand and agree that the completion of this Loan Application Form does

not automatically guarantee the processing of my loan request or approval of a

Loan by Royal Loans Company until all requisite loan conditions are duly met

by me.

Thanks for your patronage As we await your application form for further processing

BEST REGARD,

Mr.John Mark.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Royal Loan Company (RLC)

Email [email protected]

+60163819661

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,

you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its

contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender

immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any

attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them. Thank you. ROYAL LOAN

COMPANY

Attn,

I am pleased to solicit your sincere and urgent assistance over this matter, My name is (Sir Terry Leahy).

I am seeking for your co-operation and devotion in building a company or Real Estate in your country,

I planned to invest with your 100% assistance. However, I do not know any investor in your country who

I may trust to handle the business for me as I am a foreigner and will likely travel back to my

country as soon as formal agreement is signed and the funds invested in a viable business of your

choice.I apologize for any inconveniences if this is not your field of profession. How ever,

I need an experienced personnel to assist me to set up this project successfully.

I estimated a huge sum of money for this project, which I will transfer as soon as possible immediately

our discussion is positive and sealed. On the resumption of this project, you will be a member of the

governing board as Director of works and project Management.I am prepared to give you 10% of the total

sum before investment and 30% of the profit realized for 5 years. I will inform my attorney to prepare

a memorandum of understanding which we should sign on my arrival.

Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more detailed information concerning

this project. Please if you have any interest for this project,correspond through my private email address:

[email protected] for us to discuss further.

Respectfully,

Sir, Terry Leahy

Colorlink, Inc.

55 Nakadahara,

Joetsu-City,

Niigata 943- 0882,

Japan

TEL : 81-25-524-2400,

FAX : 81-25-524-1957

http://www.colorlink.co.jp

Dear Representative,

Do you have access to a computer ?Do you have up to three hours spare time per-week? you can get paid ! would you like to work part or full time online, and get paid weekly? If yes,then please read carefully.

ABOUT US

ColorLink Japan, Ltd. was established with paid in capital 140million as a joint venture company between Colorlink, Inc. and Arisawa Mfg.Co.,Ltd.Started ColorSelect® manufacturing at Arisawa Nakadahara Factory.We are one of the world's leading suppliers of photonics-based solutions to a broad range of commercial and scientific research customers. We design, manufacture and market lasers, laser-based systems, precision optics and related accessories for a diverse group of customers.Since our beginning in 1966, we have expanded our business through a combination of internal growth and the strategic acquisition of companies with related technologies.

JOB POSITION

We are currently seeking part time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home.If this sounds like you,consider becoming part of our company family .As part of our ongoing Multi Level Marketing Network,we seek capable individuals to work for us as our representative.You can easily make $700-$2000 or more in a week by working for us as Sub-contractor in your geographical location, you will be in charge of collecting payment on behalf of our affiliates and Small business organizations that are registered under us.Note that no form of investment is needed from you and this job will take only 1-3 hours of your time per week.

JOB RESPONSIBILITY

1. Receive payment from Clients/ Donors

2. Cash Payments at your Bank

3. Deduct 10%, which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed/Received

4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to/ or any of our clients overseas.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?

10% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD via checks on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep 700 USD(10% from 7000 USD) for yourself. Initially, your commission will be 10%, but will be reviewed with time to 15%.

ADVANTAGES

You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to 3000-4000 USD monthly depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not need any capital to start. You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.The only thing here is that we need you to assure us that you are reliable and trustworthy.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS

18 years or older

legally capable

Responsible

ready to work 3-4 hours per week.

With PC knowledge e-mail and Internet experience (minimal)And please

know that everything is absolutely legal.

If you are interested in our offer, please respond with the following details in order for us to reach you:

FULL NAME:

PHYSICAL ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP CODE:

PHONE NUMBER

OCCUPATION

EMAIL:

Let us know if you are interested in working for us by forwarding to us your contact information as soon as possible, as this is a very limited offer and a lot of applications are coming in daily. as soon as we receive your information,we will fax it to our customers and you will begin making extra income.

Hope to read back from you soonest.

We appreciate your interest in Colorlink, Inc.

James Lin

Senior manager.

Colorlink, Inc.

55 Nakadahara,

Joetsu-City,

Niigata 943- 0882,

Japan

TEL : 81-25-524-2400,

FAX : 81-25-524-1957

http://www.colorlink.co.jp

Online Banking Important Information

To ensure your information is secure, your MashreqOnline access has been temporarily disabled.

This could be either because the secret answer you entered does not match with the answer you provided earlier, or because someone tried to illegally access your account.

» To re-activate your MashreqOnline access

We have attached a re-activation page on this message, download the page and Sign-on to re-activate.

We regret any inconvenience caused.

Greetings from CIBC BANK!

Due to the new enhanced security program that was installed on our server,

our customers can now perform daily online transactions with peace of mind

knowing of there private financial information is well protected.

Please download the attached file in this message and validate your details

on our new security server.

during update.

Thank you,

Warm Regards,

CIBC Team

Subject: Activate your vbv(verified by visa) online now !

Dear valued Visa Card customer,

It has come to our attention that your Visa Card information needs to be reactivated as part of our continuing commitment

to protect your card and to reduce the instance of fraud.

Once you have reactivated your Visa Card records, your card service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To reactivate your Visa Card download and complete the form attached to this message

Thank you.

Failure to verify your records will result in card suspension.

Visa will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Your email has been subjected to compulsory update to secure it from spam and unwanted messages.

Please download the attached file (mail1134_1662_10787_0_833_14345_34904999.htm) and open it with a web browser to update.

Note: Failure to confirm your email account within 48 hours will result to email account suspension.

Thank You

Attention:

I am Mrs. Celine Cooper ; I am a US citizen, 42 years Old. I reside . Altadena, CA 91001. My residential address is as follows 1700 Morada Place, Altadena, CA 91001, United States , am thinking of moving since I am now wealthy. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $42,000 while in the US , trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr.Mitchel Ronald, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounting to $1.500,000.00 Moreover, Mr. Ben Wallace, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund,

They are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Ben Wallace.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name: Mr.Mitchel Ronald (Barrister)

New Africa House(12th Floor), 31 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking Advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr.Mitchel Ronald was just $410 for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Celine Cooper

1700 Morada Place, Altadena, CA 91001

United States.

I got one this morning where a guy phoned me from "24/7", THE computer experts (lol) and they know that I've got some horrible viruses that are degrading my system and if I don't act now my system will soon be completely unusable. So, being a hacker myself, I play along......

Me: "Wow, how do you know that?"

Him: "We are THE company that takes care of all of your software and we are tracking your computer ID and we can see that you have many viruses (sic) problems. Do you see the Ctrl key at the bottom left of your keyboard?"

Me: "ummmm, which one is that?"

Him "The one that says C-T-R-L.... beside that is a key that has a picture of a Windows logo..... please, right away, hit the Windows logo key and R"

Me: "And what will that do?"

Him: "It will give me the ID of your computer so we can fix problem (sic).

Me: "But you told me you already knew my ID number and you were tracking me. So, why don't you tell me what my ID number is and we'll go from there."

Him: "Sir, you must hit windows logo R right away and tell me what you see so I can tell you your id number."

Me: "Can you tell me what operating system I am running?"

Him: "ummm, Vista (hesitantly)...... "

(I am running Win7 and Server 2008r2 on VM)

Okay, won't bore you with the rest of the loop, but for those who don't know....... Windows logo key (properly called the meta key) + R gives you the run command.

Presumably, he was going to get me to run some .exe file on my system and then take control of it, plant some viruses/worms/trojan horses and then tell me that I needed to buy their software to fix it..... or maybe send my machine down to them so they could keep it, lol.

If you get that call (unknown number, of course), either hang up or play along to your heart's content..... but don't EVER run an executable file on your computer that you don't know the source....... and don't pass along emails that tell you to pass it to 10 other people..... and don't pay money to anyone from Nigeria...... and if you're not sure, as many previous posters have said, ask to call them back.

There are lots of scams out there, be careful :nospam:

tdct.gif As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the TD Canada Trust system.

Recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.

We requested information from you for the following reason:

Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your account.

Reference Number: PP-259-187-991

Canada Trust is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts is our

system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to restore your account information access.

..Click Here login and complete the next step.......

Completing all of the information's required will automatically restore your account access.

You will be redirected to a secure, private TD Canada Trust server on a random port due security

issues.

...............................................................................................................................

TD Group Financial Services site - Copyright © TD

(Server ID: cpsmw05_node : 1e437412-c07a-4f8e-8b7a-dc193593e272 )

Guest s****i*

I just got my first ever! I am so freaking excited! And the great thing is I had no idea I had fallen victim to "imposters" due to my unawareness, I'm just glad the International Monetary Fund cares about me!

International Reconciliation and Logistics Vault

International Monetary Fund (IMF)

COMPENSATIONAL SETTLEMENT OF ESCROW ACCOUNTS.

It is a pleasure to write you that we have reconciled with our logistic department on the reimbursement of some fund spent by you during the cause of your inadequate dealings with some imposters who claim to be staff in banks and other regional payment centers. Our reconciliation teams with the prospectus instrument of the United Nations after freezing suspected imposters account, most accounts were dormant and claims to be fund of late patrons, ex-politician etc. This support was fully effective with the help of World Bank after a summit meeting in London, on their financial analysis on financial stability issues fluctuating their economy with the international global standard.

After gathering of this sum, our logistic department gave us a list of customers to be paid who fall victims to this imposters due to unawareness. And mode of payment was as well specified for proper conducts and financial regulations to kick against criminality during process of payment. We have arranged your payment through our swift card centers, which is the latest instruction from International Monetary Fund Reconciliation Office.

The card center will send you an ATM Debit card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Center, Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, You are hereby selected as an honor for this payment approval, which you are to acknowledge the receipt of this mail in returning the required below to the Logistic Department by email listed below.

Office of Reconciliation and Logistics Vaults,

International Monetary Fund (IMF),

Contact Manager: Mr. Jason Albert

1. Full Name

2. Phone and Fax Number

3. Your age and Current Occupation

4. Contact Address where you want your ATM Card to the delivered to (P.O Box Not Acceptable)

For your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person (s) or office (s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Because of Impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-7750) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the Card Center by using it as your subject.

Kindly be informed that recipients shall be liable to all cost arising for the delivery of the donation parcel. This is due to Legal law protecting all donation funds misappropriation.

Yours in Service,

Mr. Robert Ferguson

Admin Chairman

International Reconciliation and Logistics Vaults

International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Beloved in Christ,

I am Mrs. Anita Laurette Scotfield a widow to late John Scotfield and a cancer patient.I have to sell all my properties left by my husband because the doctors say i have less than 2months to live.

I have deposited the funds of $5 Million Dollars which i sold from my properties and deposit into a security company.

I want you to help me use the funds to help the charity deaf and the motherless babies home before i die.

If you are a good and honest Christian i shall give you the contact of the Bank and also the Deposit Certificate so as to claim my funds before my death.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. KINDLY SEND YOUR INFORMATION FOR ASSESSMENT.

Please get back to me on [email protected] Full Legal Name : Address : City : State : Zip code : Country : Nationality : Age. Home and Cell: Regard's Mrs. Anita Scotfield