There are telemarketers with East Indian accents working the phones in the Ottawa area and likely other areas as well, pushing "solutions" for fictious computer problems.

They claim to be technical support from Microsoft dealing with problems with Windows operating platforms such as Vista.

They ask you if your computer is slow, locking up or acting up in general, if you say yes then they ask you to do the following "check"........Using your Windows key, they try to get you to access the Events Viewer and go into the various events logs, doing so will show a log or diary of your computer's daily activities including all kinds of warning icons!! I kept telling him that I could not find the Windows key, but he kept on going....Finally I told him what I found in the Events Viewer log, lots of warnings, fatal message icons etc.........

They claim that this is proof of a virus or malware or other issue with your computer. Tell them that you have anti virus software such as Kaspersky, Norton or McAffee and they will tell you that its too late the problem is already in the computer and its going to crash real soon!

They will then ask you if you want the problem fixed? if you say yes they will direct you to a site, likely onlinepccare.com or mycleanpc.com (google this site and see the responses) or something similar where you will find out the "solution" to a fast clean computer is $$$$$$$/month or year.

All they want to do is a download to get access to your computer and "scrap" for personal and financial data, they want your help to "hack" into your computer and steal what they can! Stay clear of these sites, there is nothing that will help your computer "work any better" or faster!

He hung up when I asked him if we could try the "check" on my Mac!!!!

Rodehard

Guest S******s*m

My experience with ScotiaBank - this may be a true statement - lol - always had issues dealing with their policies. I don't bank there anymore.

Just sayin'!

Speak of the devil, today brings a scam message from Scotiabank with an attachment:

Scotia Bank:- You Have ( 1) New Important Message

Dear Customer,

Scotia Bank is informing all internet banking customers to verify and update there account information for our security update.

Please download our secure page to login your account details and make sure you complete the process as your interest is our concern.

Note: This verification process must not be ignored but if you choose then you leave us no choice to suspend your online account.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this action may have caused.

Regards,

Scotia Bank Internet Banking

They will then ask you if you want the problem fixed? if you say yes they will direct you to a site, likely onlinepccare.com or mycleanpc.com (google this site and see the responses) or something similar where you will find out the "solution" to a fast clean computer is $$$$$$$/month or year.

You would think that an ad on on a major news network would be legit.

MyCleanPc is a primetime sponsor on CNN. Barely legal, unethical, who cares as long as they pay ! I guess CNN don't think that affects their credibility, or the credibility of their other sponsors.

Now there is a story....Sponsors fleece TV viewers ! (as Not seen on TV)

Japan was hit by one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded on Friday last week. The magnitude-8.9 quake spawned a deadly tsunami that slammed into the nation's east coast, leaving a huge swath of devastation in its wake. Thousands of people are dead and many more are still missing or injured.

Japan has often donated when other countries have experienced disasters, such as when Hurricane Katrina impacted the United States. Below are organizations that are working on relief and recovery in the region.

You can indicate which you would want to donate to:

AMERICAN RED CROSS: Emergency Operation Centers are opened in the affected areas and staffed by the chapters. This disaster is on a scale larger than the Japanese Red Cross can typically manage. Donations to the American Red Cross can be allocated for the International Disaster Relief Fund, which then deploys to the region to help. Donate here.

GLOBALGIVING: Established a fund to disburse donations to organizations providing relief and emergency services to victims of the earthquake and tsunami. Donate here.

SAVE THE CHILDREN: Mobilizing to provide immediate humanitarian relief in the shape of emergency health care and provision of non-food items and shelter. Donate here.

SALVATION ARMY: The Salvation Army has been in Japan since 1895 and is currently providing emergency assistance to those in need. Donate here.

AMERICARES: Emergency team is on full alert, mobilizing resources and dispatching an emergency response manager to the region. Donate here.

CONVOY OF HOPE: Disaster Response team established connection with in-country partners who have been impacted by the damage and are identifying the needs and areas where Convoy of Hope may be of the greatest assistance. Donate here.

INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CORPS: Putting together relief teams, as well as supplies, and are in contact with partners in Japan and other affected countries to assess needs and coordinate our activities. Donate here.

SHELTER BOX: The first team is mobilizing to head to Japan and begin the response effort. Donate here.

Donations are needed immediately as relief work is currently going on. You can make donations of minimum of $500.00 (Five hundred Dollars only) through Western Union Money Transfer for fast receipt via the details below:

Name: Kalusi Owen Shu

Address: Relief Center

Toshima-ku Ikebukuro

2-39-5-206 Tokyo

Japan

Kindly send the donation details to include the Name of the sender, amount sent and the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)

For donations above $5,000.00 (Five thousand Dollars only) kindly indicate so an account can be sent to you for your donation.

Remember to indicate which of the sub groups your are donating to so a report can be sent to you as acknowledgement of your generosity to humanity.

Best regards God bless you

Keith Mercer

International Relief Agent

FAMILY BUSINESS INVESTMENT PLAN.

Dear,

This letter might surprise you because we have met neither in person nor by correspondence. I got your contact through some discreet inquiry from the chamber of commerce and industry; one has no doubt in your ability to handle a financial business transaction.

However, I wish to introduce myself, I am Bellamy Kishali Kabila the son of the late Democratic Republic of Congo President Laurent Desire Kabila of the blessed memory. I know this letter might come to you as a surprise but I honestly do not intend to I write This Letter in respect of my intention to invest the sum of US$28 M ( Twenty Eight Million United State Dollars)with you.

Once I get your responds, I will flourish you with details on how to go about this transaction.

Best Regards,

Bellamy Kishali Kabila (for the family)

Subject: US banks refused to lend money to people searching for cancer cure

Hi

Did you know?

Most major websites like google and other report

the activity of each user upon request.

You are not anonymous online anymore.

Videos uploaded or watched, logins,searches,IP address -

everything is available to "Big Brother".

Search Youtube for

"Shadow Government full movie" and watch the film

in several parts. It is an eye opener.

When they know your IP it's easy to tell

you watched or uploaded various videos or

posted something to a blog/forum or downloaded

a particular song/movie.Your private financial and health

files can be easily accessed. Beware!

You can easily be accused of illegal activity

or violation of copyright. Recently one of the big

US banks acquired data of people who searched for

cancer/aids cures online and ...refused to lend

them money. These people,probably in despair,were

looking for a solution to their problem,

obviously doing nothing wrong...

Like to protect your privacy?

Send an email with subject "anon" to:

wsparty@mailmetrash

Your will receive a link to download a simple

browserlike software that

- hides your IP completely

- erases your surfing history, so that it

can't be recovered even by the fbi

Make sure you check the spam/bulk folders of your

mail to read the reply message.

This is a one time message, Thanks for your time.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''-

To stop further mailings, email

soct2kv@mailinator

with subject "remove"

===============================================================================

This scam doesn't even mention an amount:

Dear Partner,

The Audit Committee is chaired by me and i will like you to please treat this with the utmost confidentiality and if you do not have interest I apologize for my intrusion on your time as I beg you to forget you ever received a letter like this. I work with Fubon Bank. I have a matter of utmost importance and confidentiality that I will like to discuss with you. I hope you will not be offended as it will be of mutual benefit to us. I am contacting you concerning an investment that was placed under our bank's management for a period of 18 months. A client of my bank by the name , Mr. Raymond Greday made a Fixed Deposit for this period in a branch. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes.

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After some months, we sent a reminder only to be informed of his death. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin have been fruitless as Mr. Raymond Greday did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,including his Bank Deposit for paper work in my Bank. If you are interested then a bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then be used to facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share, We share (60% for me and 40% for you) .

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by an attorney and my position as a top official guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through my email below as according to the banking laws of Hong Kong,if nobody comes forward to claim the funds after Five(5) Years,the money will be reverted back to the Government . If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. Please send me your confidential telephone numbers for easy communication. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us.

Please reply via this email address : [email protected]

Best regards

Mr. Robert J. Kenrick

Independent Non-Executive Director.

The Audit Committee

Fubon Bank.

Edited by qwertyaccount

Good morning to you. Firstly, may I introduce myself properly. My name is Miss Nichola Budhan. I,m a single female medical. I come from Republic De Jamaica. I know you will be surprise to receive this message from complete stranger from Jamaica but it is a great pleasure writing and knowing you and I have decided to write you all about me and my position here and what I need you to do for me to get my Alluvial Gold Dust out for me and my inherited fund transfered over there for investment.

I am a single honest girl with good qualities.I am in search of a good friend who is real, honest, faithful, trustworthy. I was browsing profiles here looking for the one that care when I notice you may be the one I'm looking for. I am a open minded individual.I want to know more about you.What about me!i like cooking to be responsible and believe people! I do not smoke or drink. I am gentle, kind, considerate, generous, attentive, affectionate and very romantic. I am faithful, trusting, truthful and diligent. I enjoy being outdoors planting flowers, boating and long walks in the forest, watching the sunrise and sunset. For sports I enjoy tennis, mountain climbing. . I will also continue my education to actualize my dream of being a Doctor. Well, my lovingly parents died in the war in Democratic Republic of Congo where we lived and has his Gold Export Business and left I behind in the war there. but thank God for saving my life.

Well, my lovingly parents died in the war in Democratic Republic of Congo where we lived and has his Gold Export Business and left I behind in the war there. I am his only daughter and eldest child and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now as the bonafid next of kin because my younger brother too is dead. Now I strongly believe I am matured a bit to face the life. I know my entire father's wealth. He deposited the sum of Euro9.5Million and Gold Dust in the Central Security Vault of Bank. Due to my late father position during the lodging of the money he told the financial institution Vault management the content was cash and gold that belongs to him and the daughter the next of kin and it was agreed and signed that on his absence the fund and the Gold will only be release to foreigner who will manage the fund for her and by authorization of his only daughter which I am in case of any incident.

I want it to be invested in your country where I want to relocate and have a better life and living and decided to contact you directly with my complete details , I want to invest with you and want you to manage the fund in Good profitable business venture once it arrive into your care. I have never done business or investment before and want you to be my sponsor , partner and fund manager once being transferred. I am presently in a country called Benin Republic and you call me on phone 00229 97689290

Your country is a place where my late father has intended to invest before his sudden death and I know is a very good and peaceful place to live. I know is a good place to leave and have peace. Please, note that this is legitimate business because the money in question belongs to my father and no risk involved and I hope you have the ability and resources to assist me in this venture.

I know there is bad and evil people in the world and will like to talk to you one on one on the phone for us to know each other better and know the person you are communicating with over this investment. I want to invest and help Charity homes and other good investment in your country which you know better, I have never done business or investment before and want you to be my sponsor , partner and fund manager once being transferred. I am presently in a country called Benin Republic and you call me on phone 00229 97689290

You see , I am in a terrible situation here in Benin which I have been for the past 5 days from Democratic Republic of Congo, please if you want to assist me , you have to try your best and work things out to finish the transfer quick to enable me move to your country to have a better live. I have been alone after the death of my father and ,mother in the War in Democratic Republic of Congo where I was born and brought and that is where my late father use to export Gold Dust to other parts of the world.

When I came to Benin , I went to the Bank to know what is required to release my fund .. They stated that my late father deposited the fund for safe keeping in their central security vault and we need get the legal transfer document before the amount can be release for transferred to any account I am going to nominate which will be yours as i do not have any bank account at all and want you to help me get account where the fund will be transferred once i issue the change of power of attorney in your name and favor as the person authorize to help me clear and receive our fund.

MY DATA: MY NAME: MISS NICHOLA ANDREA BUDHAN

MY BIRTH: 11/MARCH/1990

MY OCCUPATION: MEDICAL SCIENTIST

MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE

NATIONALITY: JAMAICA

MY FATHER'S DATA: HIS NAME: MR.ALBERTO HERINQUEZ BUDHAN

OCCUPATION: EXPORTER OF GOLD AND HE DEPOSITED LARGE QUANTITY OF GOLD FOR ME IN THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IN WHICH VALUED 250KILO AND WE WILL DISCUSS ON THAT ONCE MY FUND IS CLEARED TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR INVESTMENT AS ARRANGED AND THE AMOUNT DEPOSITED BY MY LATE FATHER IN THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IS VALUED EURO9.5MILLION AND NEED YOUR HELP FOR THE TRANSFER TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.

AGE BEFORE HIS DEATH : 59

NATIONALITY: JAMAICA

GOLD DUST (AU) PURITY; 92%

QUANTITY; 22 CARATS OR BETTER

QUANTITY; 250KG

AGE BEFORE HIS DEATH : 59

I want you to know that it is God Almighty that connects people and makes out of them whatsoever he desires, and this my having to write you in the first place regarding this project is from God own direction as I never knew you before nor have we meet in any where before but may God name be praised for his ways are not like the ways of men, for he is perfect and never miss leads his loved ones.

I know that when God is with one no one can be against him or her, and I know that my having made you the one to carry on this cross will bring joy to my soul and to many others out there that will stand to benefit from the foundation when it is established and other business , after the funds must have been claimed and transferred to your nominated bank account.

My dear, please know that in all thing in life we walk by faith and not by sight, as the people of God and also bear in mind that there is nothing impossible for God to do, so long as we trust and cast our burden upon him,he is a mighty God and remains faithful to them that love and trust upon him, I might not have known you but bear in mind that this meeting is the God doing

Can we discuss over the phone as this is beyond email writing or correspondence. please i need your call if you are willing and ready to assist me in this project for us to discuss orally. 00229 97689290 ,please call me as this transaction is beyond exchange of emails along.

I want to inform you that I have consulted an attorney down here who is going to assist us to secure all the legal transfer document that will be required for the official legal transfer of the fund to your country for investment purpose.

Contact him on his email and direct phone once you receive this message for him to educate you on the way forward in getting this find transfer and how the Gold will be shipped to you.

ANYRAY & JONES PARTNERS

Legal and Tax Advisory Services, Due Diligence, Finance and Corporate Transactions

HONORABLE BARRISTER ANY RAY ESQ

Po Box 1176 Cotonou 05 Rue Lagunaire, Cotonou -Benin

Phone +Tel/Fax225 224 445 24 /Direct Phone+229 974 855 77 +229 961 599 0

Email: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Can I have your Your Full Name:.............,Your Nationality Of Origin:.......... ....private phone number.......... where you can be reached and your private email................. to enable me write you in details for you to comprehend me properly and have my full data,. I. Can we go ahead over this project? Respond if you are willing and ready to assist me over my fund transfer and shippment of the Gold for sale. I will be glad you call me on phone for us to discuss on 00229 97689290 for knowing each other.

PLEASE REPLY TO MY EMAIL

[email protected]

Billing Information!

Add to ContactsTo:

lg_bell.gif

This e-mail has been sent to you by Bell Canada to inform you that we were unable to process your most recent payment of bill. This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information. (eg: billing address, phone)

2. Submitting incorrect information during bill payment process.

Due to this, to ensure that your service is not interrupted, we request you to confirm and update your Bell Profile with the billing information today by clicking Billing

vi_topNavBilling.png

Billing

If you have already confirmed your billing information then please disregard this message as we are processing the changes you have made.

After you confirm your billing information you can use your account as usual.

Regards,

Bell Canada

Billing Department

© Bell Canada, 2011. All Rights Reserved.

From The Desk of: Dr.Anthony Adams

NNPC Falomo Office Complex

P.M.B. 2701

Lagos - Nigeria

E-mail: [email protected]

Tel: +2348033528864.

Dear Sir,

Permission to remit US$5Million (Five Million US Dollars Only) into your company or private account. It is my pleasure to write and inform you of a transaction involving the above stated amount into a foreign account for safekeeping pending my arrival for the sharing with you as the account owner into which the money is remitted.

I am Dr.Anthony Adams, chairman tender board committee with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), our duties include Evaluation, Review and Awards of contract. This money originated from over-invoiced contract executed for the corporation some years back. A foreign firm has long completed this contract and the contractor duly paid. I now seek if you would permit the surplus to be remitted into your account.

As a matter of fact, we are top government officials and we cannot acquire this money in our name, because we are not allowed to operate a foreign account while in service. This is why i am looking for a competent and honest company or individual abroad into whose account the sum of US$5,000,000.00((Five Million US Dollars Only) will be paid into by telegraphic transfer (Bank Wire). Hence i am contacting you.

However, i would wish to receive your personal assurance that you would not betray me after the fund must have arrived your account. more importantly, you are to keep this transaction confidential, in order not to tarnish the confidence reposed on me and the officials involved in this transaction.

You will be entitled to 30% of this money after the transaction, while 70% will be for the officials. Every arrangement towards the successful completion of this transaction has been concluded. Please note that this business is 100% safe and risk free and i hope that the fund arrives your account in latest 5 banking days from the date of the receipt of the following information.

(1) Your name in full

(2) Residential address

(3) Contact telephone numbers

(4) Occupation

(5) Date of birth (age)

The above information will enable me apply for the payment into your account. Be informed that on completion of this business i will travel down to your country for disbursement and i will use part of my money to aquire and estste or landed properties.

I attached herewith copies of my office ID card and my International passport for your mutual view and understanding so that you will know exactly whom you are dealing with.

Please kindly send your reply to this email address: [email protected]

Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Anthony Adams

MY HEART CHOOSEN TO BLESS YOU.

Add to ContactsTo:

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs. Alisa Losif and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave. i am from (eastern Province) Russian but base in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. i have $3Million US Dollars in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give it to St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso .

But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed. i also have $4.5Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to you, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the motherlessbabyhomes, charity homes. In your country for my heart to rest.

YOU ARE TO CONTACT THE BANK THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:

( [email protected])

Yours fairly friend

Thanks from

Madam Alisa Losif

DO NOT FAIL MY WORDSFrom:Staci Amos <[email protected]>

Add to ContactsTo:

Dear friend,

I am Mrs Staci Amos, i have been surffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave. I am from (Ottawa) Canada but based in Africa Burkina Faso since ten years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.You are to contact the bank through this email address: [email protected]

As i have instruct them that somebody will come for the fund, when contacting the bank make sure you send a copy of this message to them so that they will know that i am the one who instructed you to contact them.

Yours fairly friend,

Madam Staci Amos.

Meg, she only has two days to "leave" - you better get on that transaction - after all she is originally from Ottawa...wink wink.

I received the same thing.

Additional Comments:

I received almost identical e-mail during the Haiti crisis.

Japan was hit by one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded on Friday last week. The magnitude-8.9 quake spawned a deadly tsunami that slammed into the nation's east coast, leaving a huge swath of devastation in its wake. Thousands of people are dead and many more are still missing or injured.

Japan has often donated when other countries have experienced disasters, such as when Hurricane Katrina impacted the United States. Below are organizations that are working on relief and recovery in the region.

You can indicate which you would want to donate to:

AMERICAN RED CROSS: Emergency Operation Centers are opened in the affected areas and staffed by the chapters. This disaster is on a scale larger than the Japanese Red Cross can typically manage. Donations to the American Red Cross can be allocated for the International Disaster Relief Fund, which then deploys to the region to help. Donate here.

GLOBALGIVING: Established a fund to disburse donations to organizations providing relief and emergency services to victims of the earthquake and tsunami. Donate here.

SAVE THE CHILDREN: Mobilizing to provide immediate humanitarian relief in the shape of emergency health care and provision of non-food items and shelter. Donate here.

SALVATION ARMY: The Salvation Army has been in Japan since 1895 and is currently providing emergency assistance to those in need. Donate here.

AMERICARES: Emergency team is on full alert, mobilizing resources and dispatching an emergency response manager to the region. Donate here.

CONVOY OF HOPE: Disaster Response team established connection with in-country partners who have been impacted by the damage and are identifying the needs and areas where Convoy of Hope may be of the greatest assistance. Donate here.

INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CORPS: Putting together relief teams, as well as supplies, and are in contact with partners in Japan and other affected countries to assess needs and coordinate our activities. Donate here.

SHELTER BOX: The first team is mobilizing to head to Japan and begin the response effort. Donate here.

Donations are needed immediately as relief work is currently going on. You can make donations of minimum of $500.00 (Five hundred Dollars only) through Western Union Money Transfer for fast receipt via the details below:

Name: Kalusi Owen Shu

Address: Relief Center

Toshima-ku Ikebukuro

2-39-5-206 Tokyo

Japan

Kindly send the donation details to include the Name of the sender, amount sent and the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)

For donations above $5,000.00 (Five thousand Dollars only) kindly indicate so an account can be sent to you for your donation.

Remember to indicate which of the sub groups your are donating to so a report can be sent to you as acknowledgement of your generosity to humanity.

Best regards God bless you

Keith Mercer

International Relief Agent

Just a heads up, got another one from Purolator DHL, which has the attachment which has a virus.

Anyone getting this email, DON'T OPEN IT, you don't need the grief

with a virus/spyware on your computer

RG

Dear Friend,

Greeting from Hong Kong

This is Mr. Wang Shu from Hong Kong.

I am sending you this message concerning

a Business Proposal of $6,500,000.00

and I want you to partner with me in this project.

This business will benefit you a lot.

Please contact me back with the below

address for details:

Email: [email protected]

I await your prompt response.

Thanks.

Mr. Wang Shu

=============================================================

Dear Paypal Member, for security measures we constantly verify our customers safety.

We are doing this to prevent other peoples to use your account.

This is why we need you to update your account information by clicking the link below:

http://la2.ro/.rdr/

Thank you for understanding and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerly,

Paypal Security Department.

=============================================================

Attn:

I am kindly proposing you to partner with me in a business transaction that will benefit you and I, being the financial consultant and auditor of Kymni Financial Services Ltd UK, In the course of my auditing job; I discovered a floating investment deposit without due inheritance bond belonging to a foreign client who has been late since 2010.

I want to present you as the beneficiary to the Inheritance funds currently floating in the vault of a security firm and have since been pending transfer process; hence I kindly seek your partnership to present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance funds which shall be released to you by the security firm.

For your kind assistance in partnering in this transaction, I am ready to part with a reasonable negotiable percentage of the entire funds as your share. If the assets are not claimed urgently before the end of this fiduciary financial fiscal year, it would be forfeited and subsequently converted to company's assets which will benefit only the greed hawks who parade themselves as directors of this firm.

Kindly confirm your readiness to initiate a team spirit in this business proposition me through

I look forward to your earnest response. Thanking you for your Understanding and Co-operation.

Mr. Alan Derrick

Mr. Alan Derick South Wales, NP20 4BH Phone: 44(0)7024077688 Fax: 44(0)8704951722

============================================================

Another cancer patient:

I hope that this e-mail has reached you in the right frame of Mind. I am Mrs. Elizabeth Hassan, I am suffering from a cancerous ailment. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 10.8 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the up keep of widows,widowers, orphans,destitute, the down- trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. Please contact me on this email,([email protected]) for further information.

Sincerely,

Mrs. E. Hassan

Good Day,

I am Carlton Broderick of the First National securities & Finn. London. I

seek your assistance in clearing a Treasure Box containing a sum of Seven

Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (37.8MUSD) which has

been dormant in our vaults in the last four years.

The said box was deposited by a foreign customer who has lost contact with

us. Going by the usual statutory rules governing our operation, the box

shall be handed over to the relevant government authorities as an

unclaimed deposit within the next two months, if nobody comes to claim it.

This is my reason for contacting you to partner with me in getting this

money out of here for our mutual benefit. Details shall be made available

to you as soon as I hear from you. Thanks & God Bless!

Regards,

Carlton Broderick.

==========================================================

Our Ref: CITI/BKL/STB

Your Ref:

==============================================================================================

WORLD BANK GROUP AND UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code:

GNC/3480/02/00 in your favor for your contract entitlement/award winning payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated bank account.. Now your new Payment,United nation Approval No;UN5685P,White House Approved No:WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Citibank Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the United Nation immediately within the

next 72hrs.

As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with MR SCOTT PETERS, DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE CITIBANK OF UNITED KINGDOM, with the help and monitory team from the CITIBANK OF NEW YORK which is our official remitting bank, Committee On Foreign Payment Matters in United Nation, has look up to make sure you receive your fund valued $8.3m. So contact: MR SCOTT PETERS on his contact information,Direct Telephone Number: +44-703 595 9966, Email:[email protected] for immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore, You are required to send bellow information for your transfer

1) YOUR FULL NAME:

2) ADDRESS,CITY,STATE AND COUNTRY.

3) PHONE,FAX AND MOBILE

4) COMPANY NAME(IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS

5) BANK DETAILS,BANK NAME ACCOUNT NO,ROUTING NO,/SWIFT CODE AND BANK ADDRESS.

6) PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS MARRIED

7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE

NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATION CODE WITH CITIBANK IS(511),YOU ARE ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOU FULL BANKING INFORMATION

TO THE CITIBANK OF LONDON INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY MR SCOTT PETERS AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH HIM, WITH

YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND HIM ALL YOUR

BANKING INFORMATION NOW.

CONTACT CODE(511)

OFFICER:MR SCOTT PETERS.

POSITION:DIRECTOR,INTL,REMMITTANCE CITIBANK LONDON.

Direct Telephone Number: +44-754 6009 5214

FAX NUMBER:+44 870 288 7323

EMAIL:[email protected]

MR. MARCEL A.BOISARD.

(CHAIRMAN COMMITTE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINNIN

==========================================================

ENGR HAMILTON KAUNDA

OPEC SECRETARIAT, OBERE DONAUSTRASSE

A-1020 VIENNA- AUSTRIA

STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear friend,

Please pardon the abruptness of this letter; it is due to its urgency. This letter is personal, intimate and confidential. There will absolutely be great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this email, coupled with the fact that so many miscreants have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, hereby

making it extremely difficult for genuine purposes. There is no other way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but I have to reach out to you For I know that there will be one that can be trusted and the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my position here.

I am ENGINEER HAMILTON KAUNDA, an energy consultant with OPEC and the Head of Delegation of the World Bank in the Middle East. I am the energy consultant and the linkman between the Organization For Petroleum Exporting Countries ( OPEC) and the world bank program in middle east.The body responsible for IRAQ OIL FOR FOOD PROGRAM.

I got your contact data through the export and import business promotion directory. Your capability and viability in business transaction was the main conviction that compelled me to seek for your assistance in this urgent and mutual business transaction involving the sum of Eighteen Million United States DOllars (US$18,000,000.00).

ORIGIN OF THE FUND

I was able to make this money through indirect sale of our allocated market quota and commissions I received from the companies which I influenced to execute some contracts there in the middle east on behalf of OPEC during the out break of war between the USA led Coalition forces and SADDAM HUSSEIN Government in IRAQ. This fund is currently deposited with a top Security and Finance company awaiting for conducive time for its movement out of the finance company for my investment plan.

I want you to assist me to receive this money as I cannot receive it directly because I am still in the service of OPEC and World Bank and the code of conduct bureau forbids me to participate in the sale of allocated Oil quota with my name.It is on this basis that I am seeking for your assistance in moving this fund into your account for our further investment plan.

If you will be interested to assist me to move this fund into your account, the relevant claim documents will be processed and send to you. The documents with which the fund is deposited with the security company will be changed to reflect you as the new beneficiary so that you will be eligible to receive the fund as the beneficiary.

For your assistance, I will give you 30% of the total fund . I am aware of the international monitoring of all large-scale financial movements after the September 11th 2001 terrorist attack on America and to avoid any state of financial investigation ,I will provide all classified clearance paper from the relevant body which will exonerate

the money from either drug, money laundry or terrorist related proceeds. I want to assure you that there is no risk attached in this transaction and your interest is well protected.

Due to the nature of my profession, I am now in OPEC head office in Vienna- Austria as my country's representative in the affairs of OPEC REGULATORY MARKET.

what I need from you now is to provide me with the below data:

1: Your full name and official contact address

2: Your direct phone and fax number for our efficient communication.

This information will enable us to process the relevant paper works in your name and in your favour which will facilitate the release of the fund to you from the security company as the beneficiary. Please Kindly respond to my proposal through my private email address ([email protected]).

As soon as I hear from you, I will now furnish you with more details for the smooth and efficient execution of this transaction.

Expecting your response and treat this proposal with utmost confidentiality.

Best regards,

ENGR.HAMILTON KAUNDA

CONGRATULATIONS !

Your email address has just won $USD 500,000.(Five hundred thousand United States Dollars) in Ongoing Worldwide on line lotto. This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the WORLD BANK and BRITISH COUNCIL.

Your confirmation code : 1759

Kindly write the payment officer via his email below, identifying your self with your Full name and confirmation code:

Payment Officer`s Email address :

[email protected]

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

Yours Truly,

Janet Thompson.

DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE

FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,

CITY EXCHANGE FINANCE & SECURITIES

CC: ALL FOREIGN REMITTANCE FUNDS

CC: WORLD BANK

CC: BRITISH COUNCIL

BOARD OF DIRECTORS [FPD]

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.

Federal Bureau Of Investigation.

J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc. 20535-0001

Customers Service Hours/Monday To Saturday

Office Hours Monday To Saturday

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have also noticed that over the past you have been transacting with some imposters and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Anderson, Wallace Fred, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Smith Williams, Daniel Wilson, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Philip Morgan, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some imposters claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (ICCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these imposters. As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us.

We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $6,100,000.00 (six million and one hundred thousand us dollars) will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of Three thousand us dollars a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world were you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). We have advised that this should be the only way a which you are to receive your payment because its more guaranteed, since over Fifteen billion us dollars was lost on fake cheque all this years.

We guarantee 100% receipt of your payment, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of your Two million and three hundred thousand us dollars to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as its our duty to protect citizens of the United States of America. (This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of American which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared for the betterment of the current economic status of the nation and its citizens as he has always believed Our Time for Change has come because Change can happen).

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name: Zaidi Mohammed: UPS Tracking Number...1z89249r2210011025 (www.ups.com)

Name: Stephen Medaris: UPS Tracking Number...1z89249r2210011089 (www.ups.com)

Name: Seddek Farhard: UPS Tracking Number...1z89249r2210011098 (www.ups.com)

To redeem your fund you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $265 only nothing more and no hidden fees as everything else has been taken cared of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $265 only.

Contact Information

Name: Rotimi Williams

Hot-line: +234-8163412745

Email:[email protected]

Do contact Rotimi Williams (Esq.) of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below, he is the one to receive the $265 and have your ATM card ship to you, calling him on his hot-line will be more faster than email.

Your full Name:

Your full Address (where you will like your ATM CARD to be sent to):

Home/Cell Phone:

On contacting him with your details your files would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $265 via Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order. After which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee or any authority raising eyebrow.

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your ATM CARD Shippment Confirmation within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber crime that is perpetrated by those impostors.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

ROBERT S. MUELLER,

DIRECTOR

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.

Federal Bureau of Investigation

J. Edgar Hoover Building

NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Tel: + 1 203 239 5268

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Ms.Bumi James of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office via the above fax number so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the Diplomatic Agent conveying the consignment box valued the sum of $15 Million United States Dollars misplaced your address and he is currently stranded at your International airport now. We required you reconfirm the following information below so that he can deliver your consignment box to you today.

Name: .......

Home/Office Address: .......

Mobile Number.: .......

Name of Your Nearest Airport: .....

A Copy of Your Identification: .......

Get Back to me with your full personal information's for the delivery of your consignment.

Thanks.

Dr. Bob Amre (Director)

VANNI GLOBAL CONCEPT SECURITY LTD,London UK.

Tel: +44 7924063787

Email: [email protected]

Dear beloved one in Christ,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in these hospital to help me email you and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mrs Debbie Freeman from Fredonia, New york United State of America but presently in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia,and I am 69 years old, I am deaf and don't hear and suffering from along time cancer of the breast,From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctor Mr Sam have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage. I was brought up in a motherless babies home, and i was married to my late husband Johnson Freeman for twenty years without a child.

My husband and I are true Christian's,we lived all day in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia, since he was working here as a contractor, but quite unfortunately,he died in a fatal motor accident,Since his death I decided not to re-marry and because of my bad stage of health,I sold all our inheritance belongings of me and my late husband Johnson and deposited all the total sum of $98.8Million United State dollars with the National Bank in United States Flushing New york and all our jewelries Diamonds and Golds with a secured security company in Malaysia here and i still have my wedding rings with me here.

Presently, this money is still in the BANK, and the management of the national Bank New york just write me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to some one i trusted to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness, or they get it confiscated to move into government account as an unclaimed funds and i don't want these to happen to me my beloved one cause this is me and my late husband hard earns,Presently I'm with my laptop here in Malaysia Hospital where I have been undergoing treatment,I have since lost my ability to talk and Doctor Sam have told me that I have only a few months to live On earth.

It is my last wish to see that me and my late husband hard earn money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed yearly among the charities organization, the poor and the motherless babies home where I come from,I want your good humanitarian to also use these money to fund churches, orphanages homes and widows around your environments.

I must let you know that these was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards these issue because I have no further option, I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact information of my Bank Manager Mr John Clay in United States New York, I will also issue a letter of authorization in your name from my late husband attorney so you can forward to my bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds,Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated in my email,Hope to hear from you soonest my beloved one in Christ.

I await your response back my beloved one in Christ My first Email to reach me back : [email protected]

Yours sincerely sister in Christ,

Mrs. Debbie Freeman.

Qwerty, where do you get all these fantastic offers ?

I don't get any ! Damn, missing out on becoming an instant millionare !

Guest o*****24

Hey Everyone,

Just in regards to the e-mails from any financial institutions...being I work for one.

They don't happen! Any information that the bank needs to get from you they will call. E-mail is not a good way to share any of that information.

Also, there are many scams over the phone. If ANYONE calls, say they are from either Visa or Mastercard saying you've won a trip. Hang up! They'll try to call back...but don't do it!

There's another one over the phone too. Someone will call saying your card has been used for the purchase of illegal arms, again it is a scam.

If anything else comes down the pipepline, I'll pass it on!

Hey Everyone,

Any information that the bank needs to get from you they will call.

What are the odds I'd be home and available to answer the call during the 10 minutes a day the bank's open?

Funny, back in the early days of the internet, before I was on it, a coworker's family fell for the Nigerian prince who needs to get millions out of the country scam. They all quit their jobs and bought Porsches and Mercedes and such(on credit of course since no money had come in "yet"). They moved away pretty quickly so I don't know how it turned out in the end, but not well I assume.

Qwerty, where do you get all these fantastic offers ?

I don't get any ! Damn, missing out on becoming an instant millionare !

I guess it's one of those "Unlucky at love, lucky at cards" kind of things!

Additional Comments:

Also, there are many scams over the phone. If ANYONE calls, say they are from either Visa or Mastercard saying you've won a trip. Hang up! They'll try to call back...but don't do it!

There's another one over the phone too. Someone will call saying your card has been used for the purchase of illegal arms, again it is a scam.

A variation of these is the caller will tell you your card number, name and some other info, and ask you to "confirm" the 3 digit code on the back and/or other information like your sin #, mother's maiden name, etc.

Dear HSBC Bank business customer,

HSBC Customer Service team requests you to complete Business Internet Banking Online Form (BIB Online Form).

This procedure is obligatory for all HSBC Bank business and commercial customers.

Please select the hyperlink and visit the address listed to access BIB Online Form.

http://business-and-commercial.hsbc.com/bibform/formStart?partnerid=BIB176504709116049669828753555285798727182894117721714781429168189

Please do not respond to this email.

© Copyright hsbc.com, inc 2008. All rights reserved.

FROM THE PRESIDENT OFFICE

8/04/2011.

Attention:

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM Card.

I paid it because the ATM Card pin code is 8119 $4.5m, has less three days to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse with that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM Card will not expire because I know that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you, Now I want you to contact the Delivery Company with your Full Contact information sot hat they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay, Like I stated earlier the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.

They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demur rage might have increase, They told me that their keeping fees is $75 per day and was deposited today bring 8/04/2011.

Below is their Contact Information, Contact Person: Mr. Bobby Berthelot Delivery Service Email Address: ( [email protected] ) Telephone number: +234-806-777-7981, Make sure that contact their office today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card.

I await your swift reply.

Thanks.

Best Regard,

God bless you.

PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

You have no idea how jealous I am when I check my emails and I don't get any offers like this....

Posted via Mobile Device