My menu;

- start with a single malt scotch, light ice before dinner.

- Appetizers (seafood)

Nice dry white wine

Mussels

Jumbo Prawns

Lobster

- Soup

Supported by a nice red Cabernet

French Onion Soup

- Main Course

Filet Mignon with Roasted Small Potatoes and Asparagus

And more Cabernet

- Feta Cheese Salad with orangle slices

- Desert anything chocolate and a strong black coffee

- Finishing

A nice glass of port, good cigar, and my fav Cerb friend.

Posted via Mobile Device

This would be my ultimate Last Supper.

Beverage: A pitcher of iced water

Soup: French Onion

Appetizer: Bruschetta, Caesar Salad and Mussels

Main Course: A thick juicy Ribeye (rare), baked potato with green onion and sour cream and steamed asparagus.

Dessert: A randy man :)

Lauren

Beverage: Jack Daniels straight up

Appetizer: garlic cheese toast

Salad: Caesar salad lotsa dressing no crutons

Meal: peppercorn steak rare asparagus on the side

Desert : another shot of Jack :P

Cocktail : Caesar or 2 - Keg Size

Appetizer: Mushroom Caps

Main Course : Ribeye Steak - Medium Rare Smothered in mushrooms...& Snow Crab Legs, Baked Potato loaded

Desert: Bottle of fine wine and a fine lady to share it with.

Guest f***2f***

Beverage: A double Appleton's Reserve Rum on the rocks

Appetizer: Jumbo Shrimp cocktail with a spicy horseradish seafood sauce and lemon

Salad: Greek with extra old feta cheese

Meal: Surf and Turf; 6 oz Striploin steak (medium rare) 1.5lb whole lobster with melted garlic butter, Basmati rice and grilled asparagus

Dessert: Double Chocolate Cheese Cake

Special Coffee: Huge B52

Seeing as it's my last supper, in keeping with original traditions, instead of with 12 disciples, I would have supper with 12 favorite ladies, and on a Friday

Since I haven't got to 12 favorite ladies (but I do have a couple)...yet, I have time before the last supper takes place

But back to the supper

Start off with a breakfast, coffee, juice, buffet of pancakes, french toast, waffles, eggs benedict, sausages, bacon, and back bacon (plus whatever the ladies would like added to the buffet)

Then we begin saying goodbyes properly

Then we have oysters on the half shell, steamed mussels followed by a lobster dinner (served for lunch) The lunch menu would include any special requests from the ladies

Then continue to spend the afternoon relaxing, saying goodbyes properly

Then at supper we have a menu so the ladies can get what they want, but for me, a greek salad to start, porterhouse steak, fried mushrooms and baked potato

We finish dinner, go back to saying goodbyes.

Then a late night desert and coffee/tea...black forest cake sounds good to me

Then it's over

But on the Sunday, the rock is rolled away from my tomb...I'll peer out, and if I see my shadow, in 6 weeks I'll be back and hobbying

RG

• Like 1

Sounds like the life Elvis Presley lived. I feel full after reading that.lol

Seeing as it's my last supper, in keeping with original traditions, instead of with 12 disciples, I would have supper with 12 favorite ladies, and on a Friday

Since I haven't got to 12 favorite ladies (but I do have a couple)...yet, I have time before the last supper takes place

But back to the supper

Start off with a breakfast, coffee, juice, buffet of pancakes, french toast, waffles, eggs benedict, sausages, bacon, and back bacon (plus whatever the ladies would like added to the buffet)

Then we begin saying goodbyes properly

Then we have oysters on the half shell, steamed mussels followed by a lobster dinner (served for lunch) The lunch menu would include any special requests from the ladies

Then continue to spend the afternoon relaxing, saying goodbyes properly

Then at supper we have a menu so the ladies can get what they want, but for me, a greek salad to start, porterhouse steak, fried mushrooms and baked potato

We finish dinner, go back to saying goodbyes.

Then a late night desert and coffee/tea...black forest cake sounds good to me

Then it's over

But on the Sunday, the rock is rolled away from my tomb...I'll peer out, and if I see my shadow, in 6 weeks I'll be back and hobbying

RG

Guest tr*****e

Oh me, if it was my last mealtime on earth and I knew it...

Beverage: either chilled Maudite or Hockley's Black&Tan or a big bottle of sauvignon cabernet

Food: Shrimp Diane, Chicken a la King, Chicken Cordon Bleu, and New York Cherry Cheese Cake topped with blueberries or blackberries. But then again, I might like to return to my childhood and have open fire cooked pork & beans(IN A CAN THANK YOU) fish, fish, and more fish. Don't forget mosquito coils!!!!

And if I wasn't totally BLOATED by the time I finished all that(probably), sex, naturally...

Oh my god, I feel like my mouth is having an orgasm all on its own just thinking about all that.... yummmmmmmm!

Ha ha Jake, there is nothing like one is there? I was wondering if anyone to the west would have had one as they are so native to Halifax.

I had something in Ontario once called a gyrno and it said on the menu it was a copy of the Halifax donair. Sadly it was not even close.

Just another reason to visit Halifax!!

My brother married a lady who affectionately refers to herself as a down homer. They were posted with the military in N.S. for awhile and my brother's favourite sandwich became the donair.

Now that they lived west in Alberta, he has somehow managed to get his hands on some out there. I think you can take the easterner out of the east, but you can't take the donair out of the easterner.

Guest jake_cdn

mmmmmMM Donair!

It is like heaven on a pita. wish I were on Donair Corner in Halifax right now !