Well there was a few times when I had seen a sp ( and sometimes non sp's) that there has been something that had happened that I look back on now that make me laugh. One of them was when, we were in transition from different postions a leg managed to hit one in the head (was not hard). Then there was another time where I was holding her tightly and for some reason was pushing down on her, and it was on her neck. I didn't notice that for a good minute. I was suprised that she did not turn purple. Just wondering if any of you had some funny happenings of this sort.

One time in the throws of passion happened to break one of the posts on a four poster bed, flipped a couch over backwards once too.

The best was both of us rolling off the bed, her hitting her head, jerking forward and head butting me in the teeth. Luckily no blood was frawn.

Its not a party until something gets broken.

Once, in the heat of passion, I almost knocked a flatscreen, wall-mounted television off the wall. Thank goodness it didn't fall. I don't think the hotel would have been all that pleased with me.

Pull out couch. When I first started working in the business, I had gotten a hand me down old pull out couch. We were right in the middle of doing it, and the couch collapsed and I was folded up in the couch and he was thrown over the back of it. He had trouble getting me out of the couch cause he couldn't stop laughing. He said all he could see was my legs sticking out of it.

Needless to say I no longer have that couch nor would I ever have another pull out.

Hotel, SP and her huge dog! During one visit with a lady we had arranged to meet at the hotel in which she was staying and she had her dog (i.e. small horse) with her. Now this dog is big, playful and very friendly so I was not afraid. She put the pooch in the other room and after we got comfortable I hear what sounds like train. Here comes the dog galloping from the other room and jumps on the bed and starts licking me. The lady removes the pooch and again the same thing happens. When it happened the third time we just let her stay on the bed...she never barked, whined or moved the rest of the night. Guess I had a threesome that night...kinda??

While meeting with another lady at her hotel room we had a near miss with hotel management. The lady had some issues with the hotel and the arrangement was that the lady was to meet with the manager at a later point in the lobby (or something very close to that). So after she let me in, and keep in mind she was in full attire black leather and heels, we sat and conversed as we usually do in the sitting area of her room. Just as we started to get comfortable I thought I heard something just outside the room?? Then came a knock on the door. We sat there looking at each other as if to say "they will go away if we don't answer the door/say anything...right?" Wrong! next thing I heard was what sounded like someone missed putting a key card in a key card reader. I jumped to my feet and RAN to the door just in time to lock the security dead bolt and keep them out. That hotel employee almost saw more than she bargained for...

Doing doggy with an SP that had a nose ring and it got caught in the blankets while her head was rubbing the sheets. She could not get out of that position by herself and I started to laugh so hard, slapped her on the bum and she could not do anything about it. After 2 minutes of me abusing her(not) I helped her out of the sticky situation laughed it out and got back but with another position.

Try having a candle fall over and almost set the hotel drapes on fire :icon_smile:

in my first place as an sp was less than soundproof, heard the people in the suite next to me talking and for some dumb reason it made me laugh while i was giving a bj ouch!

Posted via Mobile Device

I think I know what lady you might have saw. If it was her that would have been so funny.

While meeting with another lady at her hotel room we had a near miss with hotel management. The lady had some issues with the hotel and the arrangement was that the lady was to meet with the manager at a later point in the lobby (or something very close to that). So after she let me in, and keep in mind she was in full attire black leather and heels, we sat and conversed as we usually do in the sitting area of her room. Just as we started to get comfortable I thought I heard something just outside the room?? Then came a knock on the door. We sat there looking at each other as if to say "they will go away if we don't answer the door/say anything...right?" Wrong! next thing I heard was what sounded like someone missed putting a key card in a key card reader. I jumped to my feet and RAN to the door just in time to lock the security dead bolt and keep them out. That hotel employee almost saw more than she bargained for...